Chicago cops standing down.....Freguson Effect in control...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have ties to law enforcement and they have ties to Chicago police......the word is...Chicago police are standing down.....they will respond to calls but will not make stops on suspicious behavior....it is not worth it to them.....that is why the Chicago murder rate is spiking........

Thank you democrats and your black lies matter minions for destroying the only force holding back the killers, you are truly vile human beings.......you are killing more blacks in the inner cities than your old buddies in the kick could have believed.....and for some inexplicable reason...those people in the democrat controlled inner cities...still believe that you care about them.......

Shit man its not just Chicago it's nation wide. Murders are spiking in virtually every big city.

Just Google "murder increase (insert big city)" and it's almost every single one.

It's way more than that. They can arrest these folks all day long but...............they just get released right back on the streets.

I know why the kook right makes up loony stories like this.

It's the urine, their love of it. Having been wallowing in a puddle of their own urine for so long, they miss that puddle of urine when it's not there, so they feel obligated to scare each other into further incontinence.

It was evident at the Trump rally! What was the number of arrests?
I heard it was only 5. Should have been 1005. Screwball liberals have got the whole law enforcement in this country tied up. Started with the Obama/Sharpton race hustlers, and worked it's way down. Lunatic anarchists know their days are over if Trump gets elected. That's why they're pissing in their pants, and going nuts.

The Cleveland GOP convention is gonna be a Ferguson level riot or worse. All from violent lefties showing up.

The Cleveland GOP convention is gonna be a Ferguson level riot or worse. All from violent lefties showing up.

Which is why there should be NO state or local police presence there whatsoever. Any and all security should be handled by the Secret Service and the Ohio National Guard.

Forum List

Back