Chicago’s black mob violence

It 's true for Chicago and Detroit , Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore and the state fair in Wisconsin.

They aren't doing this kind of violence because they are black but because they percieve that they have permission. They do.

It 's true for Chicago and Detroit , Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore and the state fair in Wisconsin.

They aren't doing this kind of violence because they are black but because they percieve that they have permission. They do.

With Obama's constant class and race warfare, I think this sort of thing is actually encouraged.

People have watched as the New Black Panthers got away with intimidating people at polls and a media who isn't reporting their activities honestly. They know too many are looking the other way as they form angry mobs and go out with the intent on harming people. They do have permission and a notion that this is what is expected of them.

With Obama's constant class and race warfare, I think this sort of thing is actually encouraged.

People have watched as the New Black Panthers got away with intimidating people at polls and a media who isn't reporting their activities honestly. They know too many are looking the other way as they form angry mobs and go out with the intent on harming people. They do have permission and a notion that this is what is expected of them.

When something like this makes the press it's portrayed as kids having fun. Hi jinks. Reporters will talk about the celebratory atmosphere.

I blame the black community for failing at raising their children. They have failed and they continues to cause the rest of our society problems. The black fathers just don't give two shits and the community keeps blaming everyone besides themselves.

WTF is wrong with you blacks?

I blame the black community for failing at raising their children. They have failed and they continues to cause the rest of our society problems. The black fathers just don't give two shits and the community keeps blaming everyone besides themselves.

WTF is wrong with you blacks?

They want to raise your kids...:eusa_shhh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/229618-msnbc-is-such-a-bull-sh-t-channel.html#post7069276

I don't know what would be worse for the black community; they raising them or the government. Both suck.:eek:

Last edited:
p0004.600x600.jpg

Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago

April 10, 2013
By John Perazzo

The city of Chicago, Illinois has been led exclusively by Democratic mayors since 1931. Under the “progressive” policies of such notables as Richard J. Daley, Michael Bilandic, Jane Byrne, and Harold Washington, the city’s economic and social fabric decayed markedly during the 1960s, ’70s, and ’80s. These trends were accompanied by a steep decline in Chicago’s population, which fell from 3.62 million in 1950 to 2.78 million by 1990.

Another factor harming small businesses in Chicago is the system of “aldermanic privilege” that dominates the city’s politics and serves as a fertile breeding ground for corruption. As urban-affairs analyst Aaron Renn explains, Chicago’s aldermen—i.e., city council members—have “nearly dictatorial control over what happens in their wards, from zoning changes to sidewalk café permits.” “This,” says Renn, “dumps political risk onto the shoulders of every would-be entrepreneur, who knows that he must stay on the alderman’s good side to be in business. It’s also a recipe for sleaze: 31 aldermen have been convicted of corruption since 1970.” According to a University of Illinois report issued in 2012, Chicago is the most politically corrupt city in the United States, having averaged 51 public corruption convictions annually since 1976. In such a political climate, failure to adhere dutifully to the demands of the mayor and his power structure typically spells doom for any business enterprise.

Due to the social, economic, and crime-related challenges faced by Chicagoans, more than 200,000 people moved out of the city during the first decade of the 21st century—an exodus exceeded in magnitude only by the former residents of Detroit.

Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago | FrontPage Magazine

p0004.600x600.jpg

Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago

April 10, 2013
By John Perazzo

The city of Chicago, Illinois has been led exclusively by Democratic mayors since 1931. Under the “progressive” policies of such notables as Richard J. Daley, Michael Bilandic, Jane Byrne, and Harold Washington, the city’s economic and social fabric decayed markedly during the 1960s, ’70s, and ’80s. These trends were accompanied by a steep decline in Chicago’s population, which fell from 3.62 million in 1950 to 2.78 million by 1990.

Another factor harming small businesses in Chicago is the system of “aldermanic privilege” that dominates the city’s politics and serves as a fertile breeding ground for corruption. As urban-affairs analyst Aaron Renn explains, Chicago’s aldermen—i.e., city council members—have “nearly dictatorial control over what happens in their wards, from zoning changes to sidewalk café permits.” “This,” says Renn, “dumps political risk onto the shoulders of every would-be entrepreneur, who knows that he must stay on the alderman’s good side to be in business. It’s also a recipe for sleaze: 31 aldermen have been convicted of corruption since 1970.” According to a University of Illinois report issued in 2012, Chicago is the most politically corrupt city in the United States, having averaged 51 public corruption convictions annually since 1976. In such a political climate, failure to adhere dutifully to the demands of the mayor and his power structure typically spells doom for any business enterprise.

Due to the social, economic, and crime-related challenges faced by Chicagoans, more than 200,000 people moved out of the city during the first decade of the 21st century—an exodus exceeded in magnitude only by the former residents of Detroit.

Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago | FrontPage Magazine

It's no wonder you can't get a liberal to discuss Chicago. Liberals know that they own the city and it's been liberal policies that have shaped it for years. Much like Detroit, Chicago can be held up as a model for what other cities will become if the liberals get their way.

Chicago Running Out of Euphemisms

April 4, 2013
By Colin Flaherty

flash-mob.jpg

Pity the poor Chicago reporter. She is running out of ways to describe black mob violence without using the words “black mob violence.”Reporting on race is usually not a problem. Every day she writes about black caucuses, black churches, black police, black firemen, black schools, black teachers, black universities, black history, black music, black literature, black art, black television, and black radio.

All of a sudden, the reporter must turn color blind. And ignore the central unifying feature of the violence: Everyone involved is black.

A lot of people in Chicago are starting to wonder why.

Steve Chapman, an editor at the Chicago Tribune, says race is not important. And if you differ, you are a, well, you know.

Ravi Baichwal reads the news at the ABC affiliate in Chicago. He said a lot worse when I sent him an email in connection with my book, White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.

The book documented widespread racial violence in Chicago, and how the press and police administrators ignored it. Even lied about it. Lots of videos.

Anyway, Ravi really hates it when anyone reports racial violence. Well, that’s not exactly true: He really hates it when people report black mob violence.

He called me lots of nasty names for doing so, including, well, you know.

Last weekend, 500 black people ran up and down the upscale shopping area called the Magnificent Mile. They beat people, attacked a cop and his horse, destroyed property, the usual. This is just the latest of dozens of such attacks there.

Everyone involved is black. The videos show it. So people know it. But reporters cannot bring themselves to say it. Instead they attach all sorts of words to it: flash mobs, or wilding, or teens, or elderly teens, or unruly teens, or mischievous teens, or gangs, or disturbances, or fights. Anything but what it is: Black mob violence.

Chicago Police Superintendent Gary McCarthy was talking about crime at a black church when let the congregation in on the secret of who is responsible for violence in Chicago. Ready? Sarah Palin.

Later, he blamed the “pilgrims.”

And no, I would not believe this unless I saw it on video.

“Instead of keeping us informed, the press plays the sick game of political pandering and protectionism, which undoubtedly jeopardizes the citizenry.”

So the beat goes on: Black mob violence that no one talks about. In the media anyway.

Chicago Running Out of Euphemisms | FrontPage Magazine

I think its time to call in the National Guard.

90cc507b-4a29-4155-9241-298ed4166905@news.ap.org.jpg

Slaughter in Gun Control Chicago

Katie Pavlich | Jun 17, 2013

Over the weekend in the gun control Capitol of the country, 46 people were shot in Chicago. More from the Chicago Tribune:

The Chicago Police Department is attempting to spin the situation by citing that murder numbers are down in 2013, but it is important to point out murder rates "being down" is in comparison to 532 murders in 2012 and 425 in 2011.

Slaughter in Gun Control Chicago - Katie Pavlich

Steve Chapman is ok, but he's a bit of a wishy-washy bitch that's in it for the paycheck nothing more.

I spoke to him on the phone a few years ago and he declined my invitation to speak at an industry event, even after writing a few columns of support. He's a part-time hack that likes to draw attention to himself.

Meh.

Blacks cause 75% of all murder within Chicago and 52% of all felony murder in America. They're 5-6 times as likely per capita to murder.

3 times more likely to be poor or on welfare.

Blacks wonder why they're looked down on? Maybe it's their own damn faults.

Much of it is their own fault. At the same time, if you were to grow up in the conditions most of these inner city kids grow up in, do you think you would turn out any different? I truthfully don't know what the answer is. Most of the crime is black on black crime, so they're killing and stealing from their own. It's truly nuts.

obama_rahm_emanuel_AP.jpg

"If this keeps up and escalates they'll be no blacks to votes in 2016"

Chicago Murders Soar: 67 Shot, 11 Killed over July 4 Weekend--So Far

by Rebel Pundit 7 Jul 2013

There were 67 people shot and 11 killed over the long Independence Day weekend in Chicago. Of the 67, eight were shot, with one killed, in a single Saturday evening attack in the West Side neighborhood of Lawndale.

The Chicago Tribune lists the details of the some of the gruesome shootings:

At Stroger [Cook County Hospital] were: a woman, 72, with a wound to an ankle; a woman, 41, with a wound to her right thigh; a man, 43, with gunshot wounds to the leg and back; a man, 45, shot in the penis and right thigh; and a man, 48, shot in the leg and buttocks. At Mount Sinai were: a man, 31, shot in the wrist, and a woman, 20, shot in the right leg. Police described all the victims as having had their conditions stabilized.

Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy issued a press release in June boasting of the more than 2900 firearm seizures the department had made in 2013:

Chicago Murders Soar: 67 Shot, 11 Killed over July 4 Weekend--So Far

Black Mob Violence in the Liberal City of Portland

September 2, 2013 By Colin Flaherty

Portland is in the middle of a nasty bout of black mob violence. This time directed at bicyclists.

But Tim Oberlander does not want us to know. Oberlander says he wants to be able to live in a city that does good things for good people.

So what’s wrong with that?

Everything.

Oberlander is a news editor at KGW TV in Portland. His city is under attack from black mob violence centered around Martin Luther King Boulevard. This mob has been attacking bike riders, housewives, students, seniors, you name it. These attacks are part of a long — but quiet — history of racial violence in a liberal enclave that prides itself on racial tolerance and harmony.

But you would never know it from Oberlander.

Oberlander and his station are raising money to fix the teeth of a recent victim of black mob violence. “I want to live in a city where people do good things for other people,” Tim said. “Now we’ve raised money for Andy’s teeth, I can say that we live in a city that does good things for good people.”

Tim might be a good person. But some of his viewers say he is a bad and dangerous and unreliable reporter for leaving out the descriptions of the predators in his news accounts.

Black Mob Violence in the Liberal City of Portland | FrontPage Magazine

Here's the video referenced in the article.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0G7Ey0XK1g]Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy on "Gun Control" - YouTube[/ame]

So the problem is a racist federal gov't that allows guns to kill black people. Right? This is a race baiting douchebag of prime proportions. He needs to be shot by black gangs.

Forum List

Back