Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
This is the pattern now for the RussianW led by the trumpettes. To ask anything besides really really softball questions....to have the nerve to show what a candidate/politician actually did and said thru video/audio...is grossly unfair.
If you want to beat the press for that, you might be a trumpette.

It's what Authoritarian leaders do.

Not really. Typically they have their opponents family killed and then their opponent tortured and killed. Happens south of the border allot. Talk about the pres not having acesess! Those dudes get raped and beheaded down there and this dude crys over a slap! What a pussy!

Yes, really.

Attacking the free press is how dictators get started.
Everyone should look up Fritz Gerlich. Fritz Gerlich - Wikipedia

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

LOL, another bully who hides behind his keyboard lashes out on Truth, Justice and the American Way, i.e. The First Amendment Rights of all Americans. Nothing in the first Amendment suggests thuggery is a protected right. Even if this thug wins, Ryan had better think hard and fast if he is an example he wants in his caucus and in the H. or Rep.

He should serve, in the County Jail, not in the Congress.

Why did the 1st Amendment get stomped at UC Berkley and other Universities?

I can wait

-Geaux

I hope this starts a trend with media pos getting their ass whipped all over.
^ a trumpette
An Obamaette
View attachment 128752

What a brownshirt Will Smith is!
I certainly wouldn't cheer him on or vote for him. You.....on the other hand...would live vicariously thru him.......doing something you can only talk about doing.
Some warrior princess you are....

What's with RightWrs and their aversion to correct English?
Pride, in being ignorant.
So we can change someone's DNA know? Please answer me!
DNA? You mean XY and XX? Or do you mean like XYY, XXY, XXXY, XYYY, X_, etc?

Maybe you meant how we can change DNA to cure diseases or use radiation to both cure and cause them?
You don't change the DNA dumbass. In stem cell transplants most of the time they use your own stem cells. You have to be a great match to use someone else's. Anyway you don't start with a penis and end up with a vagina in a stem cell transplant or a radiation treatment.
DNA can be changed, and XY is only mostly male and XX only mostly female. Do you have some kind of point here or are you just throwing out random thoughts?
So I commit a crime i can change my dna to get away with it?

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

LOL, another bully who hides behind his keyboard lashes out on Truth, Justice and the American Way, i.e. The First Amendment Rights of all Americans. Nothing in the first Amendment suggests thuggery is a protected right. Even if this thug wins, Ryan had better think hard and fast if he is an example he wants in his caucus and in the H. or Rep.

I can wait

-Geaux
Not many defenders of liberty around these days. This thread has very few as well since most don't mind if reporters get hit by morons running for public office.

Pride, in being ignorant.
So we can change someone's DNA know? Please answer me!
DNA? You mean XY and XX? Or do you mean like XYY, XXY, XXXY, XYYY, X_, etc?

Maybe you meant how we can change DNA to cure diseases or use radiation to both cure and cause them?
You don't change the DNA dumbass. In stem cell transplants most of the time they use your own stem cells. You have to be a great match to use someone else's. Anyway you don't start with a penis and end up with a vagina in a stem cell transplant or a radiation treatment.
DNA can be changed, and XY is only mostly male and XX only mostly female. Do you have some kind of point here or are you just throwing out random thoughts?
So I commit a crime i can change my dna to get away with it?
DNA is big. The changes we make are small. Did you know there are people with no fingerprints though?

I can wait

-Geaux
That was completely wrong....and wouldn't surprise me if it was outsiders coming in to stir that up. Berkeley should have done as Notre Dame did...don't like it, don't go or walk out quietly. But I heard RussianWrs didn't like that either.

I can wait

-Geaux
Not many defenders of liberty around these days. This thread has very few as well since most don't mind if reporters get hit by morons running for public office.
I'd like it to be a sport with a panel of judges. "I'll give him a 8, nice overhand take down but sloppy landing".

lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.
Ah, now we see you for what you are. Well, I do not like Nazi's, and that includes you.
I do not like Marxist...that includes you.
Not a Marxist, little cocksuck. A taxpaying American with a dd214 that states Honorable. And asshole felons that assault people without reason belong in prison.
Prison?

For a misdemeanor?

He'll get inked fingers, a crappy photo and walk in 2 hrs.

Felons are released in 4 hrs with all of the Republicans doing time for misdemeanors and crowding our prisons.:rolleyes:

I can wait

-Geaux
Well, they like to talk tough and admire what they perceive to be tough guys.....from a distance and safely ensconced behind their keyboards.

The witnesses have stated the reporter was not at all physical.
Getting into people's personal space like that can be considered assault.

No, he was told to leave.

It is assault.
Another eyewitness!

I was responding to Openminded saying the reporter assaulted the candidate.
Obviously I wasn't an eyewitness but there were reports stating the candidate told the reporter to leave.
The reporter didn't leave, instead the reporter came at the candidate.
Assault by the reporter.

That's what nobody on the left will acknowledge.

He went into something where not invited.

Asked to leave and he didn't.

Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote.
"Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote."
Of course.
Because.
You're a trumpette.

I can wait

-Geaux
That was completely wrong....and wouldn't surprise me if it was outsiders coming in to stir that up. Berkeley should have done as Notre Dame did...don't like it, don't go or walk out quietly. But I heard RussianWrs didn't like that either.
leaked-footage-of-putin-singlehandedly-hacking-hillarys-servers-natco-hac-10362873.png

Getting into people's personal space like that can be considered assault.

It is assault.
Another eyewitness!

Obviously I wasn't an eyewitness but there were reports stating the candidate told the reporter to leave.
Assault by the reporter.

Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote.
"Personally, a good video of the reporter going out through a close window would get my vote."
Of course.
Because.
You're a trumpette.
I'd love to throw one off a rooftop. Fag or not.

It is assault.
Another eyewitness!

Assault by the reporter.

Of course.
Because.
You're a trumpette.
I'd love to throw one off a rooftop. Fag or not.
ISIS is always hiring. They aren't big a Free Press either however they do have an affinity for tall buildings at times.

I hope this starts a trend with media pos getting their ass whipped all over.
^ a trumpette
An Obamaette
View attachment 128752

What a brownshirt Will Smith is!
I certainly wouldn't cheer him on or vote for him. You.....on the other hand...would live vicariously thru him.......doing something you can only talk about doing.
Some warrior princess you are....
Why, thank you.

Forum List

Back