China To Taiwan: America Will Abandon You

Stupid Leftist FUCK ....

They feared Trump.

They have the Green Light under Biden and EVERYONE knows it.
They thought Trump would go to war with them over Taiwan? And you would want that?

trump chastised Biden for taking too long to leave Afghanistan. Trump's withdrawal deadline was August 31st. He announced it.

Sorry dude, none of your horseshit adds up.

They thought Trump would go to war with them over Taiwan? And you would want that?

trump chastised Biden for taking too long to leave Afghanistan. Trump's withdrawal deadline was August 31st. He announced it.

Sorry dude, none of your horseshit adds up.
You stupid Leftist FUCK ..

Your Leftist IQ prevents you from being able to to understand what is occurring in reality here ...

Please dismiss yourself from this adult conversation.

Here's the thing.

Legally, we'd have no business interfering in a war between Taiwan and China.

According to our own policies, and the UN, Taiwan is part of China.

We don't recognize it as a country. We have no embassy. No country recognizes it, they recognize Beijing as the legitimate gov't of China.

Now, if Taiwan does something asspoundingly stupid like trying to declare independence, China would invade. They'd have to. Otherwise they'd be dealing with a lot of other autonomous regions trying to pull the same shit.

The reality- China and Taiwan have kind of a co-dependent relationship. Taiwan needs goods from China, China needs investment from Taiwan.

Taiwan will be fine.

^ Useful Idiot

Do not address me as a Texan ....

You Leftist DUMBASS ..

yea the leftist who wants to arm the taiwanese with nukes?

do you hear yourself?

lol

you're the scared little commie bitch. they can split the atom they know how. why not?

yea the leftist who wants to arm the taiwanese with nukes?

do you hear yourself?

lol

you're the scared little commie bitch. they can split the atom they know how. why not?
No one said anything about Nukes you STUPID Leftist FUCK ..

How about you find your Safe Space you Stupid Leftist FUCK ... and get back with me after the Pony Rides ...

No one said anything about Nukes you STUPID Leftist FUCK ..

How about you find your Safe Space you Stupid Leftist FUCK ... and get back with me after the Pony Rides ...

lol do you think i'm someone else

cuz you rolled eyes at my suggestion of....arming the taiwanese with nukes

put down the drink you bumbling old man, hahahaha

lol do you think i'm someone else

cuz you rolled eyes at my suggestion of....arming the taiwanese with nukes

put down the drink you bumbling old man, hahahaha
OK ...

I will give here ...

2nd chance to explain your position .....

OK ...

I will give here ...

2nd chance to explain your position .....

We don't want to commit resources to defend taiwan.

We don't want the Chinese to have taiwan

The easiest way to ensure the Chinese cannot have Taiwan through force is to threaten* mutually assured destruction, or at least too big of a cost. The taiwanese don't acquire these weapons that would deter because our administrations tell them not to. But if we approved of a nuclear arsenal for taiwan and continued to sell them weapons....Well then not only are we making money selling them more weaponry. We get the added benefit of the same geopolitical position we had before we left Taiwan to it's fate.

They are very unlikely to turn on us with those nukes. So I see very little downside. If they did ever turn all of the mainland would too anyway so it's not like whatever we give them will change teh calculus. We're all gonna die

Taiwan has promised a "scorched Earth" policy... meaning that if they cannot hold off a PRC invasion they will destroy the entire island...
There will be nothing for PRC to rule. No buildings, people, equipment, or resources left for them.

They believe in live free or die... literally.

Taiwan has promised a "scorched Earth" policy... meaning that if they cannot hold off a PRC invasion they will destroy the entire island...
There will be nothing for PRC to rule. No buildings, people, equipment, or resources left for them.

The New Masada!

Once Taiwan is gone we can only hope that Japan has been thinking the same way. Because they're next. And then....Australia............

Last edited:

huh i didn't know that

good for them.

all the more reason to give em nukes, they might be crazy enough to really do it hahaha

I thought the pakis were the only ones crazy enough to threaten that.

The New Masada!

Once Taiwan is gone we can only hope that Japan has been thinking the same way. Because they're next. And then....Australia............

You underestimate the japanese

THey fought ww2 while basically having a civil war between their army and navy.

Other than us. Modern Japan has never lost a conflict that i'm aware of. And had their military leadership been less dysfunctional we would fear them quite a bit more.

They will crush the chinese if pushed in a conventional conflict. I doubt their army and navy have the same problems they had 100 years ago

We don't have a treaty with Taiwan.
The 1979 Taiwan Relations Act provides the legal basis for the unofficial relationship between the United States and Taiwan, and enshrines the U.S. commitment to assist Taiwan in maintaining its defensive capability.

Forum List

Back