Christian friends of gays and lesbians

The are the exception, not the rule. Many of them would like to have children, but can't do to health or physical problems. Much different than two people of the same sex pretending they are the same as two people of the opposite sex. Again, those relationships are 'usually' honest if they know, or if they don't, find out after they are married. The majority of marriages (one man, one woman), have children the green way (no scientist, doctors or extra electricity needed). A homosexual couple can not have children as mates. They must take (legally adopt) someone else's child or one of them must CHOOSE to copulate with the opposite sex to have a child (not being faithful to their 'lifestyle'), or use artificial means (test tubes, implantation, etc). To say they are the same is deceptive.

Basing the value of a monogamous relationship primarily on the ability to pro-create is simply a homophobic method of trying to justify their bigotry in the absence of substance. A family is not defined by who can make babies but by people who stop acting like babies and take care of each other.

AGAIN, saying someone is bigoted implies that you know of a better way for society. I have asked you to give examples of these 'great communities' were people live according to your beliefs. You have not demonstrated anything, just made statements of your beliefs. I have asked you to give examples of anywhere in history that demonstrates marriage was not between men and women, but between just men or just women. You have not. Basically, there is a small population of LGBTs that want to change society based on there selfish needs with no proof, no examples, nothing to imply that society embracing that 'lifestyle' will benefit society in any way.

When someone uses 'LGBT communities' as a demonstration on how that 'lifestyle' does not help society, you are quick to say: that isn't how it really is. We are waiting, were are these great example of LGBT communities that are moral, law-abiding, upstanding communities?

Pointing out your bigotry is simply that. When I show why S+G had nothing to do with homosexuality you pretty much ignore it then demand some red herrings. In case you haven't noticed genius, MA has had gay marriage for over five years and the earth is still here. Society has lived on. Know what's even better? MA has long had the lowest divorce rates out of the entire nation. Go back to drinking your bigotjuice.

God's Word says that homosexuality is unnatural, a perversion, an abomination, fornication, vile affections, and a great sin against Him. Is God promoting hate?

God's Word is defined in John 1:1-3 and it is not the bible. Just more proof bigots like you are easily the most ignorant group who claims to "follow" the bible.

So according to your belief, people don't need to have sex at all, to have children, therefore all sex is immoral? The whole be fruitful and multiply thing should read: try anything?

It's obvious I never said people don't need to have sex to have children and it really sucks for you that even your strawmen are lame.

So you believe you can just keep on sinning and God will simply forgive you in the end? And you also think it's ok to lump all Christians in the same catagory as those idiots at Westboro?

The only noticeable diff between you and the Westboro wingers is your mailing address.

AGAIN: you have no substance so you resort to FALSE WITNESS.

Lol.....it would take a seriously sad dumbass to not see it was a joke.

God's Word is defined in John 1:1-3 and it is not the bible. Just more proof bigots like you are easily the most ignorant group who claims to "follow" the bible.

I never made that distinction.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being."
(John 1:1-3)

We know from John 1:14, that 'the Word', 'Logos' in the original manuscripts, in John 1:1 is Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ.

- - "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father."

Verse 1, tell us that Jesus Christ is eternal, that He was with God, and that He is God. There can be no doubt that this verse means that Jesus, the Christ, is Jehovah God. The word-for-word translation from the original Greek manuscripts read, "-and God was the Word.". The Apostle John knew this to be true for in writing this verse he used 'ho theos', from which 'God' is translated in the original manuscripts. The Greek TITLE 'ho theos' was used exclusively, by ALL the writers of New Testament, to indicate only the God of Israel, Yaweh - Jehovah. For a more in-depth explanation see ho theos. Verse 3 also bears testimony to the fact that Jesus is GOD.

John 1:1-3

You're such a dishonest fuck. You were clearly referencing the bible when you stated "God's Word...." and when you get busted you try to wiggle out of it. Let's expose your arrogance and dishonesty even further. You are trying to claim you were referencing Jesus and not the bible. Well dumbfuck, Jesus never once spoke about homosexuality. Your next dance step is to say "Oh yes he did! Since he is God that means he spoke of it....."

I truly fucking despise shitbags like you who piss all over Jesus as a lifestyle then claim you are simply the "messenger."

Yeshua spoke of lewd and perverse behavior; that would be immoral sex (that translates to homosexual acts).

I never made that distinction.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being."
(John 1:1-3)

We know from John 1:14, that 'the Word', 'Logos' in the original manuscripts, in John 1:1 is Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ.

- - "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father."

Verse 1, tell us that Jesus Christ is eternal, that He was with God, and that He is God. There can be no doubt that this verse means that Jesus, the Christ, is Jehovah God. The word-for-word translation from the original Greek manuscripts read, "-and God was the Word.". The Apostle John knew this to be true for in writing this verse he used 'ho theos', from which 'God' is translated in the original manuscripts. The Greek TITLE 'ho theos' was used exclusively, by ALL the writers of New Testament, to indicate only the God of Israel, Yaweh - Jehovah. For a more in-depth explanation see ho theos. Verse 3 also bears testimony to the fact that Jesus is GOD.

John 1:1-3

You're such a dishonest fuck. You were clearly referencing the bible when you stated "God's Word...." and when you get busted you try to wiggle out of it. Let's expose your arrogance and dishonesty even further. You are trying to claim you were referencing Jesus and not the bible. Well dumbfuck, Jesus never once spoke about homosexuality. Your next dance step is to say "Oh yes he did! Since he is God that means he spoke of it....."

I truly fucking despise shitbags like you who piss all over Jesus as a lifestyle then claim you are simply the "messenger."

Yeshua spoke of lewd and perverse behavior; that would be immoral sex (that translates to homosexual acts).

(That translates into bigots hating gays and Jesus so much they try to put words into Jesus' mouth because they know nothing of honesty)

The offer of his virgin daughters was a demonstration of being willing to sacrifice his most valuable commodities to protect his guests. Virgin daughters were one of the highest forms of currency for fathers in that culture so the offer of his daughters only helps show how the narrative is about social economics and had nothing to do with sex at all.

Why would anyone want a virgin if it wasn't about sex?

The offer of his virgin daughters was a demonstration of being willing to sacrifice his most valuable commodities to protect his guests. Virgin daughters were one of the highest forms of currency for fathers in that culture so the offer of his daughters only helps show how the narrative is about social economics and had nothing to do with sex at all.

Repeating statements does not answer the question. Why would virgins be a valueable commodity if they weren't going to be used for sex/childbearing?

Try not to go activist LGBT, and just answer the question.

Basing the value of a monogamous relationship primarily on the ability to pro-create is simply a homophobic method of trying to justify their bigotry in the absence of substance. A family is not defined by who can make babies but by people who stop acting like babies and take care of each other.

AGAIN, saying someone is bigoted implies that you know of a better way for society. I have asked you to give examples of these 'great communities' were people live according to your beliefs. You have not demonstrated anything, just made statements of your beliefs. I have asked you to give examples of anywhere in history that demonstrates marriage was not between men and women, but between just men or just women. You have not. Basically, there is a small population of LGBTs that want to change society based on there selfish needs with no proof, no examples, nothing to imply that society embracing that 'lifestyle' will benefit society in any way.

When someone uses 'LGBT communities' as a demonstration on how that 'lifestyle' does not help society, you are quick to say: that isn't how it really is. We are waiting, were are these great example of LGBT communities that are moral, law-abiding, upstanding communities?

Pointing out your bigotry is simply that. When I show why S+G had nothing to do with homosexuality you pretty much ignore it then demand some red herrings. In case you haven't noticed genius, MA has had gay marriage for over five years and the earth is still here. Society has lived on. Know what's even better? MA has long had the lowest divorce rates out of the entire nation. Go back to drinking your bigotjuice.

So now we just call each other bigots when we disagree as a way of not having an intelligent discussion?
MA has been doing something for 5 (that is 5) years compared to thousands of years of society and that is your benchmark? Isn't MA going broke? Isn't the state falling apart (if you are going to use 'virtual examples, so can I)? Isn't it begging the feds for bailouts?

Again, where are these 'great LGBT communities'? You mentioned a state where a tiny fraction legalized 'pretend' marriage. Any community can hide a small portion of evil (sin). It is the large scale that brings it into the open.

So according to your belief, people don't need to have sex at all, to have children, therefore all sex is immoral? The whole be fruitful and multiply thing should read: try anything?

It's obvious I never said people don't need to have sex to have children and it really sucks for you that even your strawmen are lame.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

By all means, clarify.

It appears you have a serious problem with people answering you in the same manner you answer others.

(That translates into bigots hating gays and Jesus so much they try to put words into Jesus' mouth because they know nothing of honesty)

Mark 7:21-23 (New International Version)
21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

Proverbs 3:32
for the LORD detests a perverse man but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 8:13
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Proverbs 2:12
Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse,

Psalm 101:4
Men of perverse heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with evil.

I think those demonstrate the Lord's displeasure with homosexual acts.
Your turn: demonstrate where the Lord praises homosexual acts.

Waiting..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Why would anyone want a virgin if it wasn't about sex?

Repeating statements does not answer the question. Why would virgins be a valueable commodity if they weren't going to be used for sex/childbearing?

Lol.....you toss in "childbearing" in hopes of what? He was offering his virgin daughters to be sold for a dowry in marriage. Normally the father would be entitled but he offered the sacrifice in place of the crowd of men and women beating the crap out of the visitors. Since we know from other sources like Ezekiel 16:49-50 what the sins of S+G were, why do bigots like you practice such deep dishonesty and try to claim it was about homosexuality?

Waiting..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:rolleyes: What are you trying to prove exactly...?

Matthew 12:31

31And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Mark 7:21-23 (New International Version)
21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

Proverbs 3:32
for the LORD detests a perverse man but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 8:13
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Proverbs 2:12
Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse,

Psalm 101:4
Men of perverse heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with evil.

I think those demonstrate the Lord's displeasure with homosexual acts.

Lol! There is nothing about homosexuality there dumbass. The gay relationship between Jonathon and David was praised. Want another example?

I have tried before, but every time I do, I get slapped in the face by her.

I have tried to come up with a workable solution to the issue. I have not once stated that she should not be able to be married in a church that will marry her. Unfortunately, she is not happy with that. It seems she believes that every church must submit to accepting gay marriage. That may come eventually, but it is not going to happen by force.

Immie

Well now...that is simply a lie...and we all know what the 10 commandments say about that. :eusa_eh:

It seem to me that you are the liar in this case.

How many dozens of times have you jumped all over me when I have suggested the idea of civil unions?

Are you claiming that I am wrong when I state that it seems you believe that every church must submit? You have attacked me personally for stating that I believe churches should be free to choose whether or not to marry homosexual couples. I do not see how I can be wrong in that case.

Immie

I see that rather than PROVING your statement about me (it's a blatant lie...we all know it) you decide to take the coward's way and neg rep me on the sly. You fit right in with the H8 crowd....the "we admit to wanting to discriminate against our fellow law-abiding, tax-paying citizens" crowd. The Loser Crowd.

I don't know if you missed it: that was to demonstrate how important those visitors were.
When the crowd rejected the daughters in their lust for the guests, the guests gave them a demonstation of the power at their command: they burned the crowds eyes out before killing most of them. Sometimes, those we think can be easily subdued turn out to be our worst nightmare.

No, it demonstrates how UNimportant his daughters were.

Then, why were they STILL virgins???????

they were ugly

I don't know if you missed it: that was to demonstrate how important those visitors were.
When the crowd rejected the daughters in their lust for the guests, the guests gave them a demonstation of the power at their command: they burned the crowds eyes out before killing most of them. Sometimes, those we think can be easily subdued turn out to be our worst nightmare.

No, it demonstrates how UNimportant his daughters were.

Because Lot had not sold them for marriage yet.

Because Lot had not sold them for marriage yet.

Which, sad to say, probably means they were about 10 or 11.

Extrapolating modern assessments onto ancient texts absent contemporary norms is one of the most common mistakes. It was quite normal for girls to begin pro-creating soon after they were biologically able which explains why they raped Lot after Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.

Lol.....you toss in "childbearing" in hopes of what? He was offering his virgin daughters to be sold for a dowry in marriage. Normally the father would be entitled but he offered the sacrifice in place of the crowd of men and women beating the crap out of the visitors. Since we know from other sources like Ezekiel 16:49-50 what the sins of S+G were, why do bigots like you practice such deep dishonesty and try to claim it was about homosexuality?

I (that is me) said it was about sin. You said that homosexuality had nothing to do with it. I pointed out your error. Explain to me how men of Sodom coming to someone's door and demanding the "male" visitors for sexual purposes has nothing to do with "homosexuality".

Back to the commodity thing; virgins were wanted for:
childbearing
sexual purity (she was not pregnant with another's child)
alliances

If the husband did not "consumate" the marriage, it was over. The dowry was a big part, but the father did not offer a dowry to what he considered "losers", he offered the dowry to a man that he thought would provide for his daughter (and by extension, himself), and would be a good provider/protector (depending on the times).

So your statement about virgin daughters not being "used" for childbearing is ludicrous. That was the main purpose of marriage: to have children to build one family and at the same time, unite two other families.

No wonder you think five years is a monumental period for LGBTs to be married, you simply pretend history isn't as it is printed.

Do you think they used "ships" for land travel, too?

Forum List

Back