Christian support of Trump

I note a lack of diversity in your sig line. WHy the hate towards brown and yellow and white people?

uh - what?

Your little cra cra resist sig line. Why only black fists? Are you racists against non-blacks?

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.

Just holding you accountable by your own rules.

Why the lack of diversity?

it more like you are just as cray cray as sergi.... good job, cartoon boy. :113: i change my siggy every week or so, sometimes from day to day. i chose this one for 2 reasons....

A) red & black tend to look pretty cool together... you should relate, cause you are a graphic designer, si?

B) cause it is a very cool quote by one of our founding fathers.

you idiot...............

Sorry, no denial of racism is valid. By your own rules, you are a racist bigot, and nothing you say, nor you yourself as a person has any value.

All good people must ban together to destroy you.

I know it sounds harsh. But, you are a racist.

Why should only the women have a voice when it comes to the law regarding abortions?

when men conceive, then are forced to carry to term, & forced to give birth by someone other than your own conscience... then you get a voice.

If there is a question about the morality of a law, or an act, then men have as much right to speak on it as women.

Only a sexist would deny that.

YOur justifications for your desired discrimination, show you to be a sexist.

ovariesfu-t-shirt-black-midnight-swatch-400x400.jpg

Got it. YOu can't defend your sexist actions.

But you stand by them, anyways.

You are a sexist pig.

ya ya ya....... i'm also a facist & an atheist too.... so why not? gots anymore?

Your denying that men have a right to participate in the political process, on an issue, based on their gender.

You are discriminating against them, based on their sex.

THat is literally the dictionary definition of sexism.

uh - what?

Your little cra cra resist sig line. Why only black fists? Are you racists against non-blacks?

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.

it more like you are just as cray cray as sergi.... good job, cartoon boy. :113: i change my siggy every week or so, sometimes from day to day. i chose this one for 2 reasons....

A) red & black tend to look pretty cool together... you should relate, cause you are a graphic designer, si?

you idiot...............

Sorry, no denial of racism is valid. By your own rules, you are a racist bigot, and nothing you say, nor you yourself as a person has any value.

haaaaaaaa................... you are fucking certifiable.

when men conceive, then are forced to carry to term, & forced to give birth by someone other than your own conscience... then you get a voice.

If there is a question about the morality of a law, or an act, then men have as much right to speak on it as women.

You are a sexist pig.

ya ya ya....... i'm also a facist & an atheist too.... so why not? gots anymore?

Your denying that men have a right to participate in the political process, on an issue, based on their gender.

men can shout to the rooftops - but there is only one definitive final vote on one's own medical decisions over their own autonomy... can't wait for you to tell me that a female gets to decide when ( not if ) a man gets a vasectomy....

And by "anecdotal bullshit", you mean real world examples that I have actual personal knowledge of.

And to be clear, you are dismissing as "whining" my desire to not live in literal shit.

And attacking me for it, quite a bit, personally.

Well buddy, I don't know how old you think I am, but I probably got a couple of good decades left in me, and I will be in your face right up to my bitter end.

And you know what? When I am gone, there will be plenty of people to take my place, who still won't want to live in shit, nor, to focus on what you seem to think is so fucking important, not want to celebrate the lifestyle of fags, or the wonderful religions of the new wave of immigrants that you fuckers are bringing in.
I dont live in shit and youre not in my face, Elmer fudd :itsok:

The man I was speaking to, did not live in shit either. Until the homeless man in question decided to start living in front of his business and house.

As a society, we don't know how to enforce civilized behavior. We've lost that. The cops had to go extra legal, and get the local beer store to ban him. He is still on the streets, just shitting somewhere else.

News flash pal.

When people shit in front of your house, and/or business, and you then have to live in shit, it is not whinging to complain about it.

That you think it is, shows that you are part of the problem.
ANECDOTAL, moron.

Here, in the very liberal state of NY...

LOITERING IS ILLEGAL, dufus

Give it time. Dysfunction spreads, in a declining culture.

starting with the poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables.

Nope. Staring with people like you. See Shitty san francisco.

You and yours are the ones behind the "more accepting" of shit.

That is the truth and you know it. Dodging it with a lie, is moral cowardice.
Ive never been accepting of public shatt...youre just on one, grampa :itsok:

And yet, that is what is happening, as people like me, "die off" and are replaced by people like you.

Your words and your actions, don't match, young punk.
Uh, no.

Homelessness is correlative to Veterans' mental health not being adequatly cared for by Government retards, that YOU allowed into power since YOU fucktards have had the Vote for decades and left US, much better humans to be frank, with a swamp of partisan monkeys shilling for power, for money.

Youre also the cause of the opiod epidemic, the wallstreet crash, the housing market crash...the ability for oil prices to fluctuate based on "speculators" and just an overall shitty as fuck generation for humanity :113:

LOL!!! Veterans?!

THe opiods are coming across a border that people lke you want to keep open. The housing crash was caused by people like you that were sure that banks weren't lending to poor black people, out of racism,

oil? oil prices are as low as they are, because people like me supported DRILLING.

most opiods are coming thru legal ports of entry & coming from ghinaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

the housing crash started under bush & ANYBODY with a pulse could get a mortgage regardless of income. wall st couldn't care less what color you were.

the price of oil goes up & goes down... gone are the days of cheap cheap gas & it will most assuredly go up.

1. Last I looked the majority were coming over the border, and if that changed, way to go Trump.

2. The housing bubble started under Clinton.

3. Well, let's just not drill then like you people want. I'm sure that will work out fine. Not like reducing supply raises prices.

I dont live in shit and youre not in my face, Elmer fudd :itsok:

The man I was speaking to, did not live in shit either. Until the homeless man in question decided to start living in front of his business and house.

As a society, we don't know how to enforce civilized behavior. We've lost that. The cops had to go extra legal, and get the local beer store to ban him. He is still on the streets, just shitting somewhere else.

News flash pal.

When people shit in front of your house, and/or business, and you then have to live in shit, it is not whinging to complain about it.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

i don't live in SF. & i have a nice home with 2 potties. what else ya got?

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.

you idiot...............

Said the racist.

You are a sexist pig.

men can shout to the rooftops - but there is only one definitive final vote on one's own medical decisions over their own autonomy... can't wait for you to tell me that a female gets to decide when ( not if ) a man gets a vasectomy....

So, you're pretending that the baby is not there, and society has no obligation to protect it?

THat is dishonest of you. And cowardly.

Your rationalizations for your bigotry, are noted and held against you.

Ive never been accepting of public shatt...youre just on one, grampa :itsok:

And yet, that is what is happening, as people like me, "die off" and are replaced by people like you.

Uh, no.

Homelessness is correlative to Veterans' mental health not being adequatly cared for by Government retards, that YOU allowed into power since YOU fucktards have had the Vote for decades and left US, much better humans to be frank, with a swamp of partisan monkeys shilling for power, for money.

Youre also the cause of the opiod epidemic, the wallstreet crash, the housing market crash...the ability for oil prices to fluctuate based on "speculators" and just an overall shitty as fuck generation for humanity :113:

LOL!!! Veterans?!

THe opiods are coming across a border that people lke you want to keep open. The housing crash was caused by people like you that were sure that banks weren't lending to poor black people, out of racism,

oil? oil prices are as low as they are, because people like me supported DRILLING.

most opiods are coming thru legal ports of entry & coming from ghinaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

the housing crash started under bush & ANYBODY with a pulse could get a mortgage regardless of income. wall st couldn't care less what color you were.

the price of oil goes up & goes down... gone are the days of cheap cheap gas & it will most assuredly go up.

1. Last I looked the majority were coming over the border, and if that changed, way to go Trump.

3. Well, let's just not drill then like you people want. I'm sure that will work out fine. Not like reducing supply raises prices.

china & then mexico are the culprits for opioids entering this country... again thru ports of entry. the wall will not have much impact.

1999 clinton sign it. bush carried it for 8 years.

the best way to defeat big oil is to make their product worthless.

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.

you idiot...............

Said the racist.

you forgot fascist, atheist, sexist.... :71:

News flash pal.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Your pretense that you are too stupid to distinguish between, "you" and "people like you" is not credible.

You certainly seem stupid, but not that stupid.

So, stop your lying.

You are a sexist pig.

So, you're pretending that the baby is not there, and society has no obligation to protect it?

a zygote is not a 'baby'... an embryo is not a baby........... & when you wanna cough up all the needed tax hikes to feed, clothe, educate, house & nurture the resulting full term viable human being, then you can try again, you misogynistic dolt.

images

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Your pretense that you are too stupid to distinguish between, "you" and "people like you" is not credible.

So, stop your lying.

uh-huh. *you* & *people like you* is a distinction without a difference.

Uh, no.

LOL!!! Veterans?!

china & then mexico are the culprits for opioids entering this country... again thru ports of entry. the wall will not have much impact.

1. So, China and Mexico flood US with opiods and you blame me.

2. True. Bush, like most republicans are terrified of being called "racist" and let the stupidity continue.

3. "Defeat big oil"? Your hate of big oil, is your issue. I want jobs and cheap energy.

you idiot...............

Said the racist.

And you are still racist. By your own rules.

You are a sexist pig.

a zygote is not a 'baby'... an embryo is not a baby........... & when you wanna cough up all the needed tax hikes to feed, clothe, educate, house & nurture the resulting full term viable human being, then you can try again, you misogynistic dolt....

Society says otherwise. Society says that at some point, it is a baby, or at least close enough to have some protections.

And thus, society has an obligation to protect him or her.

Your rationalizations for not liking that, or wanting to ban men from having the right to speak on the issue, is just you being a bad person.

So, stop your lying.

uh-huh. *you* & *people like you* is a distinction without a difference.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

People like you, means other people who are like you.

Your stonewalling, has led you to a really stupid position here. Try to be less absurd.

Uh, no.

LOL!!! Veterans?!

1. So, China and Mexico flood US with opiods and you blame me.

2. True. Bush, like most republicans are terrified of being called "racist" and let the stupidity continue.

3. "Defeat big oil"? Your hate of big oil, is your issue. I want jobs and cheap energy.

1) huh?
2) sure, & greed didn't play into it... at all..... riiiiiiiiiiiight. we are talking wall street, remember? ' greed IS good '.
3) i hate big oil for environmental reasons above all & just like coal... them th ar jobs ain't coming back with any real promise. some are temporary, then it's pretty much all automation.

Last edited:

you idiot...............

Said the racist.

And you are still racist. By your own rules.

only in your mind, cartoon boy. i don't know wtf you even mean by 'rules'.... i don't understand cray cray.

Forum List

Back