Christianity Defined

Jesus-What-I-Really-Do-2.jpg

Of course he (Chris Angel) didn't walk on water, so what did he walk on? We can only guess, but it was probably some sort of glass. The people in the pool were stooges, or at least most of them. Magician (Val Valentino) performing his own version of this illusion and explaining it at the end. He used plexi-glass

For your info:
the Hebrew term translated as walking on water is a phrase meaning coastline, aka walking at the waters edge.
Secondly you are not to fall for magic tricks
and maggis sorcerers wgich is why in Acts Saul calls the maggis BarJesus the son of the Devil, who was traveling with his friend Sergius Paulus called Paul. (Clue that Saul is not Paul, he's converged into an image called Paul thus given the new name.)

But Moshiach is to be a servant to humanity not be served nor placed high as or above G0d.=epic fail
Try again !

I don't get the idea of having to constantly profess one's religion ...their love of & for God. Why do they feel the need to impress & who are they trying to convince?

I know a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy on religious preference and affiliations would do wonders in this world.

Forum List

Back