Christianity is a Egyptian Myth

Akhenaten is a historical figure. Abraham is a Biblical figure. You can't use the Bible to prove the historicity of the Bible.

/yawn.....oh wait....I get it.....you don't believe in the Bible so you get to argue but I don't.....neat!.....well, since is there is no history to biblical figures, Joseph's brothers were never in Egypt so they didn't learn monotheism from Akhanaten......guess that leaves your hypothesis hanging in smoke.......

Wrong again!!! Israelites ARE historical figures.

BTW, saying I don't believe in the Bible is too broad. I don't believe in the historicity of the Bible.

so, you believe Joseph was an historical person but Abraham was not?......without using the Bible as a source, how do you know Joseph had brothers?......

Akhenaten is a historical figure. Abraham is a Biblical figure. You can't use the Bible to prove the historicity of the Bible.

/yawn.....oh wait....I get it.....you don't believe in the Bible so you get to argue but I don't.....neat!.....well, since is there is no history to biblical figures, Joseph's brothers were never in Egypt so they didn't learn monotheism from Akhanaten......guess that leaves your hypothesis hanging in smoke.......

BTW, saying I don't believe in the Bible is too broad. I don't believe in the historicity of the Bible.

what LITTLE IGNORANT man believes changes NO TRUTH!!!

Got to hand it to you. You do know ignorance intimately.

YES!!! I SEE SATAN'S LIES POSTED HERE EACH DAY,SILLY LITTLE GOD HATERS TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD,THOUSANDS they have tryed AND MOST ARE LONG DEAD AND IN HELL!!!Will you join them??

Give it up.

gismo's got more stamina and time than any 5 normal people. He can copy/paste his garbage all night long.

YES!!! I SEE SATAN'S LIES POSTED HERE EACH DAY,SILLY LITTLE GOD HATERS TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD,THOUSANDS they have tryed AND MOST ARE LONG DEAD AND IN HELL!!!Will you join them??

You're the only one espousing hate. You seem very unChristian to me. I've said nothing against God. If you used the brain God gave you, as I've repeatedly asked you to, you'd realize that. WAKE UP AND SEE THE LIGHT.

This is true. The stories exist, the tomes are real. It's the stories that they tell that are historically questionable.

Hey!! Now you're getting it! :thup:

Forum List

Back