Christianity today magazine gets it

You are the one who is misinformed not trump voters

biden is dirty and trump never said Most mexicans are rapists are murderers

But many who are entering our country illegally are and thats unacceptable
Yes, he is saying most....

When you have to say they are rapists, drug dealers, criminals...and some, "I ASSUME", are good people -- then you are saying most of them are rapists, drug dealers, etc....

You shouldn't have to assume that....most of them are good people -- as is the case with most every other ethnic group....he should know, he didn't mind hiring them...

Meanwhile most of the domestic terrorism that happens in this country are by white right-wing males....but he couldn't bring himself to say anything other than -- they are fine people....
There are no reliable numbers on vrome by illegal aliens

So your guess is as good as mine

but if you cant say that none of them are criminals then I say none of them belong here

Because every crime committed by illegals is one crime too many
They are over half a million illegal Irish immigrants....do you assume most of them are criminals?? Or do you assume they are good people since they don't look all dark and yucky like those hispanics do? Even tho, they are just as illegal?
View attachment 295750

Trump never talks about any other immigrant group but those of color..and you know why...I could give a fuck about you playing dumb....or maybe its natural...
Since you ask I would deport the Irish illegals along with everyone else
I said nothing about would you deport them or not......

I said....why doesn't Trump demonize illegal Irish immigrants like he does immigrants of color?

But you can keep avoiding the question...I would too if I was trying carry water for Trump....
Because the irish are not as pushy or as numerous as mexicans

You say half a million illegal irish are in America

There could be that many or more illegal mexicans in Los Angles alone

Unlike our fake Christians, these people are calling out Trump for his war on real Christianity.
Trump Should Be Removed from Office

The whole premise of this article is they claim the President “coerced” a foreign leader to go after his political opposition. Which is totally false, he asked the foreign leader to look into reopening an investigation into one of their own corrupt companies.

They just want to see VP Pence get sworn in.
And then withheld aid because the Ukraine would not submit. Blackmail.
We are under no obligation to provide “aid” to any nation and our President can withhold any such aid for any reason he wants.

Withholding aid from a corrupt government would be the right thing to do anyway.
Except he can't just hold it up for anything he wants you massive banana. If he held it up until he got his cousin a job that's a freaking HUGE problem. I'm not even sure if the general idea of him being able to indefinitely hold up aid is correct but for sure he can't just have any reason if it's blatantly for his own or someone elses personal gain.

As for corruption, you'd totally have a point if there was any actual evidence he cared about corruption at all. Or that he had ample evidence prior to the aid being approved and held up that Ukraine had taken tons of steps towards rooting out corruption.

Unlike our fake Christians, these people are calling out Trump for his war on real Christianity.

The whole premise of this article is they claim the President “coerced” a foreign leader to go after his political opposition. Which is totally false, he asked the foreign leader to look into reopening an investigation into one of their own corrupt companies.

We are under no obligation to provide “aid” to any nation and our President can withhold any such aid for any reason he wants.

Withholding aid from a corrupt government would be the right thing to do anyway.
Putin thanks you for that bit of stupidity. He doesn`t want Ukraine armed either and withholding money already appropriated is likely illegal.
Trump Under Investigation For Violating The Law By Withholding Ukraine Aid

You are the one who is misinformed not trump voters

biden is dirty and trump never said Most mexicans are rapists are murderers

But many who are entering our country illegally are and thats unacceptable

When you have to say they are rapists, drug dealers, criminals...and some, "I ASSUME", are good people -- then you are saying most of them are rapists, drug dealers, etc....

You shouldn't have to assume that....most of them are good people -- as is the case with most every other ethnic group....he should know, he didn't mind hiring them...

Meanwhile most of the domestic terrorism that happens in this country are by white right-wing males....but he couldn't bring himself to say anything other than -- they are fine people....

but if you cant say that none of them are criminals then I say none of them belong here

They are over half a million illegal Irish immigrants....do you assume most of them are criminals?? Or do you assume they are good people since they don't look all dark and yucky like those hispanics do? Even tho, they are just as illegal?
View attachment 295750

Trump never talks about any other immigrant group but those of color..and you know why...I could give a fuck about you playing dumb....or maybe its natural...
There was a time when the Nativists hated the legal Irish as much as they hate the illegals today. We no longer burn their churches so there`s been progress on that front.
When fear and hatred of Irish Catholics set fire to an American city
What does that have to do with now?

The irish are no more entitled to be in America without our permission than mexicans are

View attachment 295750

There was a time when the Nativists hated the legal Irish as much as they hate the illegals today. We no longer burn their churches so there`s been progress on that front.
That is because they simply declared that the Irish would now get the join the ranks of being labeled white..

Needed to add them to the ranks to keep all of the coloreds in check...
Yada yada yada

If the irish are here illegally they should be deported along with everyone else

View attachment 295750

I said....why doesn't Trump demonize illegal Irish immigrants like he does immigrants of color?

But you can keep avoiding the question...I would too if I was trying carry water for Trump....

Probably because Ireland isn't next to the US.....

So the fact that there are more Mexicans in the US is just cause for their demonization?? Got it....

I wonder how Obama was able to deport so many of them without calling them scum, trash and filthy animals at his rallies.....

Apparently the key to deportation is making sure you dehumanize them too....

Maybe if we dehumanize the Irish more, it will get them out the country faster...

View attachment 295750

The irish are no more entitled to be in America without our permission than mexicans are
It has nothing to do with now. I`m just pointing out the fact that hatred of immigrants has always been with us and racist Deplorables aren`t breaking any new ground. Learning a little bit of history is something you should be thanking me for.

View attachment 295750

Yet, you just gave a reason why they are entitled to not be demonized.....so i don't buy your "entitled" argument...

I think you are more than ok with Irish immigrants being here....because they may look a lot like you, and that really means something to a depraved person such as yourself...

You almost gotta laugh that he only time lefties quote a Christian magazine is when George Soros digs up dirt against the President. It's an op-ed by a former Prespy preacher who quit the flock.

You almost gotta laugh that he only time lefties quote a Christian magazine is when George Soros digs up dirt against the President. It's an op-ed by a former Prespy preacher who quit the flock.
Don't you get tired of having to keep Trump's dick down your throat?

Didn't having to do it for Bush teach you anything about gag reflex??

View attachment 295750

So the fact that there are more Mexicans in the US is just cause for their demonization?? Got it....

I wonder how Obama was able to deport so many of them without calling them scum, trash and filthy animals at his rallies.....

Maybe if we dehumanize the Irish more, it will get them out the country faster...
I already gave you the bottom line

Anyone here illegally must be deported

View attachment 295750

It has nothing to do with now. I`m just pointing out the fact that hatred of immigrants has always been with us and racist Deplorables aren`t breaking any new ground. Learning a little bit of history is something you should be thanking me for.
Illegal aliens are not immigrants

View attachment 295750

But take your time on the Irish...they aren't as pushy and dark as those yucky hispanics..got it..

I rest my case.

I rest my case.
and Trump rests his nuts on your chin.....

Please spare me the "how dare you talk vulgar" fake outrage with me....clutch your pearls and faint on a couch, i could give a fuck

Nobody who worships Trump should ever feign outrage over anyone else's language...

You’re a big evangelical now, eh? You oppose abortion and homosexuality, too?
Are you an abortion clinic bomber and a homophobe?

Last I know we live in a free country, but with Tramp at the helm and republicans in charge of the Senate its changing.
Don't even know what you're talking about.

Except he can't just hold it up for anything he wants you massive banana. If he held it up until he got his cousin a job that's a freaking HUGE problem. I'm not even sure if the general idea of him being able to indefinitely hold up aid is correct but for sure he can't just have any reason if it's blatantly for his own or someone elses personal gain.

As for corruption, you'd totally have a point if there was any actual evidence he cared about corruption at all. Or that he had ample evidence prior to the aid being approved and held up that Ukraine had taken tons of steps towards rooting out corruption.

We do have proof he cares about corruption. He called out Hillary for being corrupt, and wanted the American public to learn the truth about her deleted emails. We also see that on the call with Ukraine, he asked them to investigate corruption. Ukraine was notorious for being corrupt, all he did was ensure they still weren’t, and the aid was given to them.
You can scream, bitch, and moan about it all you want. It’s not illegal.

But take your time on the Irish...they aren't as pushy and dark as those yucky hispanics..got it..
I dont get to choose the skin color of the people who sneak into our country

But they all must go

I rest my case.
and Trump rests his nuts on your chin.....

Please spare me the "how dare you talk vulgar" fake outrage with me....clutch your pearls and faint on a couch, i could give a fuck

Nobody who worships Trump should ever feign outrage over anyone else's language...
It's scary that incoherent anger can motivate crazy lefties to scan every blog ever written for criticism of the President of the United States and if they find something their TDS causes them to believe that everyone thinks that way. It's sad really.

I dont get to choose the skin color of the people who sneak into our country

But they all must go
Trump chooses who he demonizes...and you choose to try to rationalize why he only demonizes people of color....

So no, i don't believe you care about the deportation of ALL ILLEGALS

Forum List

Back