Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

His entire time in public life, Trump has been one of the greatest purveyors of debauchery, greed and immorality. This has continued into his presidency, and it won’t stop until we elect to replace him.
"The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people. None of the president’s positives can balance the moral and political danger we face under a leader of such grossly immoral character.”
CHRISTIANITY TODAY EDITORIAL, DECEMBER 19, 2019

From the Not Our Faith website.

Cafeteria Christians sell their souls by backing Trump.

As long as they get what they want, they'll support President Q Anon no matter what else he does.

Hypocrites. Then they whine when it's pointed out.

Trump has delivered for Christians. You can bet your sweet ass we will vote for him.

I am a Christian and he sure hasn't delivered for me...

He has broken nearly all the core beliefs in Christianity... Just look at the seven deadly sins and he can break all of them in one speech... Trump is immoral and you can't be that and a good Christian..

They like to blame liberal indoctrination but the horrible behavior of the Christian right is the greatest contributing factor in Americans abandoning religion. No truly compassionate person would want to join what is essentially a club for judgemental hypocrites. Where is their love for humanity? Where is their grace and humility? I grew up going to church every time the doors opened and what we have now is practically unrecognizable because they decided a political agenda was more important than anything else.

They like to blame liberal indoctrination but the horrible behavior of the Christian right is the greatest contributing factor in Americans abandoning religion. No truly compassionate person would want to join what is essentially to club for judgemental hypocrites. Where is their love for humanity? Where is their grace and humility? I grew up going to church every time the doors opened and what we have now is practically unrecognizable because they decided a political agenda was more important than anything else.
Precisely. They soil something dear to them, and then whine when other alternatives are examined.

They've done exactly the same thing with capitalism.

This is what happens when you exist in a closed universe of shallow talking points. People see the bullshit.

Trump has delivered for Christians. You can bet your sweet ass we will vote for him.

I am a Christian and he sure hasn't delivered for me...

He has broken nearly all the core beliefs in Christianity... Just look at the seven deadly sins and he can break all of them in one speech... Trump is immoral and you can't be that and a good Christian..
Which of the deadly sins "trumps" supporting the mass genocide of abortion?

Would you vote for a Nazi instead of Trump?

I reckon so.

Democrats booed God at their convention. Don't think for a moment Christians will ever forget that.
Even with Trump in office, churches close and all medical operations stopped.........except..........for Planned Parenthood and abortions.

I reckon being nonessential is something those of faith must come to terms with.

They like to blame liberal indoctrination but the horrible behavior of the Christian right is the greatest contributing factor in Americans abandoning religion. No truly compassionate person would want to join what is essentially to club for judgemental hypocrites. Where is their love for humanity? Where is their grace and humility? I grew up going to church every time the doors opened and what we have now is practically unrecognizable because they decided a political agenda was more important than anything else.
Precisely. They soil something dear to them, and then whine when other alternatives are examined.

This is what happens when you exist in a closed universe of shallow talking points. People see the bullshit.
Very quickly after Falwell launched his moral majority bullshit and people started talking politics at church I found somewhere else to be on Sunday. I never really left Christianity, it left me.

As a lifelong practicing Christian I have alit of trouble voting for either major candidate. Seems as though they are both interested in being very wealthy. That isn't a part of christianity.

Very quickly after Falwell launched his moral majority bullshit and people started talking politics at church I found somewhere else to be on Sunday. I never really left Christianity, it left me.
And I'm sure a few Catholics left the church because the Leftist Pope rambles on about the evils of building walls while ignoring the mass genocide of abortion and the pedophile scandals.

So what?

So you left God because people seem to stop following God or may be misled? That only means you were following them, it was never God to begin with.

Its a bit late but better late than never. As trump falters in the polls his evangelical base is drifting away. When is "man of God" Jerry Falwell going to speak up in support of his soiled hero ?

Christianity isn't really unified, and really hasn't been. The "Not Our Faith" cultists believe in Partial Birth Abortion and have the belief that Almighty God put Adam and Steve (not Eve) into the Garden. If they get a chance they will burn you as a heretic if you don't believe in Gay Marriage, and they glorify men taking it in the caboose.

They really don't have much use for those who are tolerant of people with more traditional morals.

Its a bit late but better late than never. As trump falters in the polls his evangelical base is drifting away. When is "man of God" Jerry Falwell going to speak up in support of his soiled hero ?
Evangelicals, Christian conservatives, and the like supported Trump for one reason and one reason only: abortion.

Now that the battle is won and Roe/Casey is soon to be overturned, the Christian right can cut Trump lose.

So this isn’t about Christians ‘seeing the light’ or ‘coming to their senses’ concerning Trump – it’s about authoritarian Christian conservatives willing to do anything to codify their religious dogma into secular law, expanding their influence in governance and public policy, and increasing the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

As a lifelong practicing Christian I have alit of trouble voting for either major candidate. Seems as though they are both interested in being very wealthy. That isn't a part of christianity.
I think you will find that those of faith are overwhelmingly conservative and those on the Left are mostly areligious.

Ever wonder why?

But its the same old bull. Those on the right will always be told, "How can you vote for so and so cuz they are bad people who lie, etc.? Trouble is, everyone lies and does bad things so I reckon we should never vote

Isn't that right Lefty loons?

I think you will find that those of faith are overwhelmingly conservative and those on the Left are mostly areligious.

Ever wonder why?

But its the same old bull. Those on the right will always be told, "How can you vote for so and so cuz they are bad people who lie, etc.? Trouble is, everyone lies and does bad things so I reckon we should never vote

Isn't that right Lefty loons?
You guys soil Christianity, then you whine when it makes people look at other alternatives.

You guys soil Capitalism, then you whine when it makes people look at other alternatives.

You guys soil the Presidency, then you whine when it makes people look at other alternatives.

I'm sensing a trend here. And I'm absolutely certain that you are not.

Forum List

Back