Christie: He is 'His Own Man'

The Christie election was a normal election when the Dems don't operate their voter fraud operation. Soros wants Christie to run in 2016 so he ordered the Dem Vote Fraud Machine to stand down

Don't worry. Christie is a "true conservative". His state's bond rating has been lowered. They are losing jobs every month. Nothing is being built beyond federal money for victims of "Sandy". He is just as awful at governing as any Republican for the last 30 years.
But he knows how to get over on the majority of New Jerseyans. They relate to him. It's as simple as that.

In his own words, "I am one of you. I am the same as you!"

They like him. People liked Bush and look at the disasters he left. People liked Reagan and look at his disasters. People didn't like Bush I and he drove Saddam out of Kawait.

Red Southern States are all disasters and they have been under conservative rule for 150 years. White wingers want to blame it on blacks, but look at Kentucky. 90% white and it's also a disaster. The problem isn't race. The problem is conservatism is a failed ideology. Just the fact the last 30 years of nothing but right wing disaster proves it. Republicans held government for 6 years under Bush. Both houses and the Supreme Court. And they left devastation and destruction at every turn. When you use reconciliation and they did multiple times, you can't blame it on the other side. Because the other side is powerless to stop you. That is just a flat out fact that can't be argued.

And yet Progressive Mecca of Detroit, run into bankruptcy by Democrats is not located in the South

Don't worry. Christie is a "true conservative". His state's bond rating has been lowered. They are losing jobs every month. Nothing is being built beyond federal money for victims of "Sandy". He is just as awful at governing as any Republican for the last 30 years.
But he knows how to get over on the majority of New Jerseyans. They relate to him. It's as simple as that.

In his own words, "I am one of you. I am the same as you!"

They like him. People liked Bush and look at the disasters he left. People liked Reagan and look at his disasters. People didn't like Bush I and he drove Saddam out of Kawait.

Red Southern States are all disasters and they have been under conservative rule for 150 years. White wingers want to blame it on blacks, but look at Kentucky. 90% white and it's also a disaster. The problem isn't race. The problem is conservatism is a failed ideology. Just the fact the last 30 years of nothing but right wing disaster proves it. Republicans held government for 6 years under Bush. Both houses and the Supreme Court. And they left devastation and destruction at every turn. When you use reconciliation and they did multiple times, you can't blame it on the other side. Because the other side is powerless to stop you. That is just a flat out fact that can't be argued.

Well, that is true. But "compassionate conservatism" = Liberalism. So there is no difference between Obama and Bush.

Forum List

Back