Christie Presser at 11:00am

Is this the real Christie or is he grandstanding?

Both. He's a grandstanding liar.

Translation: "I'm so brainwashed by Obama's lies that I can't even recognize the truth."

Not this time. He tried to shut down Rutgers Camden, he outright lied about the Atlantic City Mayor to gain favor over Sandy. This is Christie. That's why he's pretending to be heartbroken over being lied to.

Oh come one, he can stand up there and read off his mother's favorite recipe for marinara sauce....Doesn't make any difference. He's toast.

Well, it's clear you're cheer leading for one side and therefore your opinions are not to be taken seriously.

you righties are so insane your fucking commical

Quoting to point out that, in addition to your lack of cognitive abilities, your spelling, grammar and punctuation are criminally offensive.

Translation: "I'm so brainwashed by Obama's lies that I can't even recognize the truth."

hey trailer trash brain,

how is this crispy Christy scandal Obamas fault?

You sad sack of silliness. I didn't say it was Obama's fault.

I'd recommend that you sign up for a basic reading comprehension class at your local library, but I'd hate to put your community at risk by suggesting you be out in public.

yes you fucking did you insane cockroach brain.

how is "Obama's lies" confusing this poster on this issue?

words have meaning you brainless bottom feeder

The traffic shutdown was deliberate and the perpetrators were making jokes about it. One was even texting wisecracks while at a wake.

Emergency vehicles were delayed trying to reach heart attack victims and in trying to find a lost toddler. And for that, some people need to go to prison.

I agree. Let the tsunami of law suits begin as well as criminal charges. There's got to be some kind of law against endangering the public at large.

Christie has had a contentious relationship with the New York Port Authority and, no pun intended, thrown his weight around by pushing back through the NJPA. It is not new.

Christie better do a better job than he did yesterday when he blamed his staff

He needs to show some humility and contrition
He needs to apologize for the actions of his office
He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up
He needs to come clean on what he did to get to the bottom of this
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Wow, really? How many ambassadors died in this scandal to make such high demands?

/sarcasm

This is a thread about Christie

No ambassadors died...just a 91 year old lady

He's either telling the truth or he's managed to get what he thinks are ironclad guarantees that none of the subordinates he's throwing under the bus will pop back out and start singing.

Is this the real Christie or is he grandstanding?

There are opinions of some lefties on here I respect, you are not one of them.

Any rational person who knows him have an opinion? I simply know nothing about the man.

Oh now my day is ruined because a guy with a monkey avatar doesn't respect me. I live in New Jersey and my house is about 1/2 mile from Drumthwacket. Look it up.

Not this time. He tried to shut down Rutgers Camden, he outright lied about the Atlantic City Mayor to gain favor over Sandy. This is Christie. That's why he's pretending to be heartbroken over being lied to.

the mayor of the city they fucked called and called and called Crispy Christy when the shut down suddenly appeared.

he never received one call back in all those days.

not even from a low level staffer.

why didn't Crispy Christy give him a call back?

Christie better do a better job than he did yesterday when he blamed his staff

He needs to show some humility and contrition
He needs to apologize for the actions of his office
He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up
He needs to come clean on what he did to get to the bottom of this
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Wow, really? How many ambassadors died in this scandal to make such high demands?

/sarcasm

This is a thread about Christie

No ambassadors died...just a 91 year old lady
Nice dodge

Forum List

Back