Christie Presser at 11:00am

Christie better do a better job than he did yesterday when he blamed his staff

He needs to show some humility and contrition
He needs to apologize for the actions of his office
He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up
He needs to come clean on what he did to get to the bottom of this
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Well he's met all your criteria.

Jersey Politics is just like Chicago Politics. It's all about the corruption. I tried to tell everyone Christie is just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. This is classic dirty Democrat Politics. Still think there's a difference between him and Hillary Clinton?

The only difference I see is Christie didn't say he was sick for a few weeks and then say "What difference, at this point, does it make?" He actually fired some people that were responsible for the goat roping.

It's classic dirty Chicago/Jersey Dem Politics. It's a play taken right out of the Obama/Dem playbook. The man should be ashamed of himself. But it'll likely blow over for em. New Jersey is used to corruption. Just go back and look at the last couple of Governors they've had. This is definitely nothing new for the People of New Jersey. The dude's a fraud. And now we can say he's a corrupt fraud as well.

Last edited:
Jersey Politics is just like Chicago Politics. It's all about the corruption. I tried to tell everyone Christie is just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. This is classic dirty Democrat Politics. Still think there's a difference between him and Hillary Clinton?

The only difference I see is Christie didn't say he was sick for a few weeks and then say "What difference, at this point, does it make?" He actually fired some people that were responsible for the goat roping.

It's classic dirty Chicago/Jersey Dem Politics. It's a play taken right out of the Obama/Dem playbook. The man should be ashamed of himself. But it'll likely blow over for em. New Jersey is used to corruption. Just go back and look at the last couple of Governors they've had. This is definitely nothing new for the People of New Jersey. The dude's a fraud. And now we can say he's a corrupt fraud as well.

What did Christie gain? What is the corruption on his part?

Serious questions

It is rumored around here that Christie turned a blind eye to auto dealers who brought hundreds of vehicles down to the Jersey shore areas right after Hurricane Sandy, sprayed them down with sea water and then filed claims for their losses, lying that the vehicles had been there before the storm.

That's just one nugget.

you righties are so insane your fucking commical

Perhaps because we can actually spell comical?

hmmmm
typos

or facts?

what a fucking idiot you are for picking typos over FACTS

Well I'm sorry if I offended you, sweet cheeks, but in your case the thought of an occasional typo never comes to mind because you are so very seriously deficient in your understanding of the English language, including, but not limited to, spelling, grammar, syntax, etc.

Here's an example of something all of us in here see repeatedly from you in spite of the fact that a few of us have corrected you several times. You always use the pronoun your instead of the contraction you're when you mean, you are. And most of us who see the frequency of such error by you know it's got nothing to do with a typo. It's just stupidity, plain and simple.

So their. I hope your now felling better about my earlyer post.

It is rumored around here that Christie turned a blind eye to auto dealers who brought hundreds of vehicles down to the Jersey shore areas right after Hurricane Sandy, sprayed them down with sea water and then filed claims for their losses, lying that the vehicles had been there before the storm.

That's just one nugget.

Thats not a nugget. Its a rumor and you even admitted as much.

This is why I said you're not rational. Thanks for proving it.

Serious questions

He pulled a 'Chicago Way.' Rahm Emanuel and his gang are very proud of him. It's a real shame though. The man did have potential. But it was clear to me early on that he could never be trusted. The way he turned on Romney and sucked up to Obama, was unforgivable. It said everything about the man. Just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. It is what it is.

Perhaps because we can actually spell comical?

hmmmm
typos

or facts?

what a fucking idiot you are for picking typos over FACTS

Well I'm sorry if I offended you, sweet cheeks, but in your case the thought of an occasional typo never comes to mind because you are so very seriously deficient in your understanding of the English language, including, but not limited to, spelling, grammar, syntax, etc.

Here's an example of something all of us in here see repeatedly from you in spite of the fact that a few of us have corrected you several times. You always use the pronoun your instead of the contraction you're when you mean, you are. And most of us who see the frequency of such error by you know it's got nothing to do with a typo. It's just stupidity, plain and simple.

So their. I hope your now felling better about my earlyer post.

Kewl. :lol:

conservatives have not been fooled by Christie....he's part and parcel of the liberal 'moderate' rino establishment.....and the very fact that he's firing people left and right....how many now?.....is proof enough that he surrounds himself with questionable people....not the mark of a good leader....

Serious questions

He pulled a 'Chicago Way.' Rahm Emanuel and his gang are very proud of him. It's a real shame though. The man did have potential. But it was clear to me early on that he could never be trusted. The way he turned on Romney and sucked up to Obama, was unforgivable. It said everything about the man. Just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. It is what it is.

I still don't understand what HE did in this situation that was corrupt or wrong. I'm not saying he didn't do something wrong but I know nothing of this situation and was seeking clarification.

That's just one nugget.

Prove that it's a just a rumor or STFU. You bring absolutely nothing but pixelated methane to this thread. I live here, you live somewhere in a corn field.

He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up

Send this list to Obama, shitbreath

Serious questions

I still don't understand what HE did in this situation that was corrupt or wrong. I'm not saying he didn't do something wrong but I know nothing of this situation and was seeking clarification.

You are such a dumbass. Can't you read or research anything?

The Dem mayor of Ft. Lee refused to endorse Christie last fall before the gubernatorial election. Arm twisting didn't work. So Christie punished him by jamming up his town in a FUBAR by the lane closures to the Geo W Bridge, the main artery into NYC from NJ. Got it, Cletus? Need flashcards? Is everyone from Kansas as dumb as you are?

That's just one nugget.

Prove that it's a just a rumor or STFU. You bring absolutely nothing but pixelated methane to this thread. I live here, you live somewhere in a corn field.

You want me to prove what YOU ADMITTED TO in your first fucking sentence?

God help you.

Send this list to Obama, shitbreath

Obama was not involved in shutting down the George Washington Bridge.....Christie was

That's just one nugget.

[B]Prove that it's a just a rumor or STFU. You bring absolutely nothing but pixelated methane to this thread. I live here, you live somewhere in a corn field. [/B]

LOL, what a douche.

Serious questions

This all came to light in early Dec. His appointee, Bill Baronial to the Port Authority, resigned over the "rumors". Christie then talked to staff and declared nothing to the rumors. there was no traffic study, as the NY PA was unaware and traffic study and Ft Lee were not informed. So Christie knew then the traffic study was a tall tail. Also, the accusations were rampant back then then so his claim he just heard about them is dishonest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ort-authority-lane-closures-article-1.1547508

Forum List

Back