Christie Presser at 11:00am

Apparently Christie knows people about as well as President Bush knows Putin.

Last edited:
Fuck Christie.
He's up to his waist in shit - and all I gotta say is GOOD!
That "blimp" sold out to Barry Hussein and his partner in crime Hillybob Clintoon.
May his presidential aspirations burn in hell.

I have stated in the past that I don't trust Christie and having finally learned what this situation is about I am inclined to say that my initial impressions are possibly confirmed. This does indeed stink of payback. I of course may be completely wrong as all the facts aren't out yet but I stand by my initial impression of Christie.

You just fell into the same trap many others fell into. You're desperate for a winner. You're looking for anyone with a chance. But Christie isn't the one to hitch your wagon to. Him and Hillary Clinton are the same candidate. Go with your gut on this one. He can never be trusted.

Fuck Christie.
He's up to his waist in shit - and all I gotta say is GOOD!
That "blimp" sold out to Barry Hussein and his partner in crime Hillybob Clintoon.
May his presidential aspirations burn in hell.

Spot On. Yeah, it's hard to fathom how any decent Republican could forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama. That was a pretty big in-your-face FUCK YOU! Anyway, i feel justified and vindicated in my skepticism of the man.

It wasn't all that long ago that the Lefties in the Media and on this board were holding Christie up as the exact type of Republican that needs to be supported by the party to win elections.

I said then that other than the "R" behind his name, I couldn't see much difference between Christie and the run of the mill Democrat.

Apparently I was more right than what I knew.

It's classic dirty Chicago/Jersey Dem Politics. It's a play taken right out of the Obama/Dem playbook. The man should be ashamed of himself. But it'll likely blow over for em. New Jersey is used to corruption. Just go back and look at the last couple of Governors they've had. This is definitely nothing new for the People of New Jersey. The dude's a fraud. And now we can say he's a corrupt fraud as well.

conservatives have not been fooled by Christie....he's part and parcel of the liberal 'moderate' rino establishment.....and the very fact that he's firing people left and right....how many now?.....is proof enough that he surrounds himself with questionable people....not the mark of a good leader....

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act.

But that being said, I don't think this will sink him. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

i hope it does sink him but you may be right.....corruption seems to be relative....seen this yet....?

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't all that long ago that the Lefties in the Media and on this board were holding Christie up as the exact type of Republican that needs to be supported by the party to win elections.

I said then that other than the "R" behind his name, I couldn't see much difference between Christie and the run of the mill Democrat.

Apparently I was more right than what I knew.

Oh the Left MSM was all set to turn on him anyway. Just like they did with McCain. So this only helps them push Hillary Clinton. But you are correct, just a Democrat in Republican's clothing.

conservatives have not been fooled by Christie....he's part and parcel of the liberal 'moderate' rino establishment.....and the very fact that he's firing people left and right....how many now?.....is proof enough that he surrounds himself with questionable people....not the mark of a good leader....

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act. I don't think this will sink him though. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

they are NOT good buds you fucking idiot.

dont you have some dead sandyhook babies to smear or something?

you are one sick hypocritical human being.

Don't you have some batteries you need to buy?

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act.

But that being said, I don't think this will sink him. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

i hope it does sink him but you may be right.....corruption seems to be relative....seen this yet....?

:lol: Funny. Thanks for the laugh. Yeah, New Jersey has always been corrupt. This is nothing new for them. He'll likely survive this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have stated in the past that I don't trust Christie and having finally learned what this situation is about I am inclined to say that my initial impressions are possibly confirmed. This does indeed stink of payback. I of course may be completely wrong as all the facts aren't out yet but I stand by my initial impression of Christie.

You just fell into the same trap many others fell into. You're desperate for a winner. You're looking for anyone with a chance. But Christie isn't the one to hitch your wagon to. Him and Hillary Clinton are the same candidate. Go with your gut on this one. He can never be trusted.

Gramps is just plain desperate.

"If you like your traffic pattern, you can keep it. Period"

Or, he could say it was a rouge agent in the Cincinnati Office

He's tossing someone under the bus. "I knew nothing about this, I thought it was a traffic study". "I don't know". Why would I believe it was anything but a traffic study.

"I didn't know until yesterday."

"I delegate enormous authority, I'm don't micro-manage".

"But, but it's still my responsibility, I didn't know but it is still my responsibility"

"it shocks me, Mayor ? was never on my radar"

He doth protest a lot, Says he "heartbroken over this betrayal"

good-bye Gov. Since Nixon, everyone pol under the gun that lies, suffers most from the lie.

Christie,"I found this out at 8:50 yesterday morning. By 9:00 this morning, Bridget Kelly was fired." Coincidence that 24 hour and 10 minute response? Not suggestive of a much quicker response is it and yet long enough to seem thoughtful and considered? Got to admit, this guy is on top of his game. What was Christie doing for that day and 10 minutes? Preparing the script for this morning's press conference? Actually I expect he had this one in the starting blocks for quite some time now. ;)

He's tossing someone under the bus. "I knew nothing about this, I thought it was a traffic study". "I don't know". Why would I believe it was anything but a traffic study.

"I didn't know until yesterday."

"I delegate enormous authority, I'm don't micro-manage".

"But, but it's still my responsibility, I didn't know but it is still my responsibility"

"it shocks me, Mayor ? was never on my radar"

He doth protest a lot, Says he "heartbroken over this betrayal"

good-bye Gov. Since Nixon, everyone pol under the gun that lies, suffers most from the lie.

Interesting you assume that Christie is lying about his knowledge, yet unquestionably believed Obama when denying his knowledge of Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the Benghazi fuck up, and the NSA spying.

CNN Host Grills Wasserman-Schultz on Obama Denying Knowledge of Scandals - Video

The trail of emails is the smoking gun here.

The trail leads to members of his staff, not him.

People have to be careful being desperate for a winner. Christie is no different than Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Why else do you think they get along so well? I mean Christie actually supported Obama over Romney in the last Election. And always be very wary of the Left MSM when they start praising a Republican. They fell in love with Christie like they did John McCain. But of course they always end up turning on them. McCain found that out the hard way. One day he was a beloved 'Reasonable Moderate Republican', and the next day he was an 'Evil Right Wing Hitler.' They will always go with the Democrat in the end. So they were gonna turn on Christie eventually.

I do understand why so many Republicans fell for Christie though. They felt he was a winner. And they're desperate for a winner at this point. But it's a good lesson learned. Don't hitch your wagon so quickly without really doing the research. I just don't believe in voting for someone just because they may have a chance of winning. That's how we get people like George Bush and Barack Obama. Winning really isn't everything. I know some will never accept that, but it is the truth. Support those who you can truly believe in and trust. Don't just hitch your wagon because they have a chance to win. Christie built up some pretty bad Karma for what he did to Romney. And now it's coming around. It's Karmic Justice.

I thought Christie did a pretty good job of deflecting blame away from himself.

Basically.....I hardly knew who the mayor of Ft Lee was, why would I need his endorsement and why would I care if I didn't get it?

Basically.....I hardly knew who the mayor of Ft Lee was, why would I need his endorsement and why would I care if I didn't get it?

That's a great question given that Christie's approval numbers were in the low 70s and his reelection was basically in the can. Anyone around here hardly knew the Dem running against him, Barbara Buono.

It just doesn't make sense that he would feel the need to bully, but......he is. Anyone remember this little gem from his fight on the boardwalk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzzHjq6wJI]Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, guess you didn't get the DNC Memo. You're supposed to be turning on Christie now. The love affair is over. Hillary's on the way! Happy days are here again! WOO HOO!

Here's my prediction...Christie gets the boot and New Jersey elects yet another corrupt Communist Democrat. I mean it is New Jersey, right? See ya on Election Day. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back