Christie Presser at 11:00am

That mayor aslo said he and crispy Christy have had lunch a couple of times and talked several times.

crispy Christly is even lying about knowing that mayor

He's tossing someone under the bus. "I knew nothing about this, I thought it was a traffic study". "I don't know". Why would I believe it was anything but a traffic study.

"I didn't know until yesterday."

"I delegate enormous authority, I'm don't micro-manage".

"But, but it's still my responsibility, I didn't know but it is still my responsibility"

"it shocks me, Mayor ? was never on my radar"

He doth protest a lot, Says he "heartbroken over this betrayal"

good-bye Gov. Since Nixon, everyone pol under the gun that lies, suffers most from the lie.

Both. He's a grandstanding liar.
There are opinions of some lefties on here I respect, you are not one of them.

Any rational person who knows him have an opinion? I simply know nothing about the man.

Oh now my day is ruined because a guy with a monkey avatar doesn't respect me. I live in New Jersey and my house is about 1/2 mile from Drumthwacket. Look it up.
None of that makes you either a rational person or a good judge of character.

He's either telling the truth or he's managed to get what he thinks are ironclad guarantees that none of the subordinates he's throwing under the bus will pop back out and start singing.

Not ironclad guarantees, they have been threatened. "You'll never eat lunch in this town again". The only place more corrupt than NJ is New Orleans and New York. These people who have been fired are scared to death right now.

One thing about Christie is that he stands there and takes it. He accepts all sorts of questions from reporters without flinching. Obama would have run away with his tail between his legs. Barry Hussein doesn't even take easy questions from reporters. I always said that Christie is the perfect old time democrat candidate. He is liberal on social issues, fiscally conservative and not above a dirty trick or two. If he was a democrat there would be barely a ripple but republicans are held to a different standard.

Oh come one, he can stand up there and read off his mother's favorite recipe for marinara sauce....Doesn't make any difference. He's toast.

Well, it's clear you're cheer leading for one side and therefore your opinions are not to be taken seriously.

There is only ONE POSTER in this forum whose opinions are not to be taken seriously That would by YOU :lol:

Except for one thing - you've never offered an "opinion". You only supply troll spam.

Christie channels Nixon.....I am not a bully

Oh come one, he can stand up there and read off his mother's favorite recipe for marinara sauce....Doesn't make any difference. He's toast.

Well, it's clear you're cheer leading for one side and therefore your opinions are not to be taken seriously.

There is only ONE POSTER in this forum whose opinions are not to be taken seriously That would by YOU :lol:

Except for one thing - you've never offered an "opinion". You only supply troll spam.

You are clearly unfamiliar with a large portion of this board.

Noob

He's tossing someone under the bus. "I knew nothing about this, I thought it was a traffic study". "I don't know". Why would I believe it was anything but a traffic study.

"But, but it's still my responsibility, I didn't know but it is still my responsibility"

good-bye Gov. Since Nixon, everyone pol under the gun that lies, suffers most from the lie.

Interesting you assume that Christie is lying about his knowledge, yet unquestionably believed Obama when denying his knowledge of Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the Benghazi fuck up, and the NSA spying.

CNN Host Grills Wasserman-Schultz on Obama Denying Knowledge of Scandals - Video

Last edited:
"I'm not a crook". "You're not gonna have Christie to kick around anymore"

This will be known as the "Checker Cab" speech [does anyone understand the reference?]

There are opinions of some lefties on here I respect, you are not one of them.

Any rational person who knows him have an opinion? I simply know nothing about the man.

Oh now my day is ruined because a guy with a monkey avatar doesn't respect me. I live in New Jersey and my house is about 1/2 mile from Drumthwacket. Look it up.
None of that makes you either a rational person or a good judge of character.

Maybe not, but we get daily news on his activities and have been since 2009. You already stated you know nothing of the guy.

His previous career as a trial attorney works well for him when he has to get up in front of an audience and perform, as he is doing right now.

Interesting you assume that Christie is lying about his knowledge, yet unquestionably believed Obama when denying his knowledge of Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the Benghazi fuck up, and the NSA spying.

CNN Host Grills Wasserman-Schultz on Obama Denying Knowledge of Scandals - Video

The trail of emails is the smoking gun here.

F&F was started by Bush, there is no IRS scandal, that's why it's going nowhere, Benghazi can't be proved either way and the NSA is only following the law of the Patriot Act, also initiated by Bush.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.

hey trailer trash brain,

how is this crispy Christy scandal Obamas fault?

You sad sack of silliness. I didn't say it was Obama's fault.

I'd recommend that you sign up for a basic reading comprehension class at your local library, but I'd hate to put your community at risk by suggesting you be out in public.

yes you fucking did you insane cockroach brain.

how is "Obama's lies" confusing this poster on this issue?

words have meaning you brainless bottom feeder

Quit lairing.

F&F was started by Bush, there is no IRS scandal, that's why it's going nowhere, Benghazi can't be proved either way and the NSA is only following the law of the Patriot Act, also initiated by Bush.

No he's not.

You pretty much believe what you want to believe. If the truth falls on your side that just makes you lucky.

No, he's making logical sense. Yours is just loon batty.

Christie better do a better job than he did yesterday when he blamed his staff

He needs to show some humility and contrition
He needs to apologize for the actions of his office
He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up
He needs to come clean on what he did to get to the bottom of this
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Christie fired the people that did this. Obama promotes those that screw up in his administration.

Christie should have read about it in the newpaper like Obama does.

Jersey Politics is just like Chicago Politics. It's all about the corruption. I tried to tell everyone Christie is just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. This is classic dirty Democrat Politics. Still think there's a difference between him and Hillary Clinton?

Jersey Politics is just like Chicago Politics. It's all about the corruption. I tried to tell everyone Christie is just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. This is classic dirty Democrat Politics. Still think there's a difference between him and Hillary Clinton?

The only difference I see is Christie didn't say he was sick for a few weeks and then say "What difference, at this point, does it make?" He actually fired some people that were responsible for the goat roping.

Forum List

Back