"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

shut it down.
Yes, it is much easier to just continue the problem rather than live up to the fucking lip service the GOP has been making about writing a balanced budget.

In the end, they will raise the debt ceiling once again, and you tards will pretend Trump and the massive Republican majority are just awesome. For NO REASON.

Trump had a tee time. He didn't want government business to interfere with his fun, so he sabotaged the meeting.

Adhering to priorities............

president-trump-golfing.jpg

shut it down.
Yes, it is much easier to just continue the problem rather than live up to the fucking lip service the GOP has been making about writing a balanced budget.

In the end, they will raise the debt ceiling once again, and you tards will pretend Trump and the massive Republican majority are just awesome. For NO REASON.
I said shut it down.

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack

Iconic Trump

Insult the opposition hours before you want to ask for their cooperation

They're not going cooperate, so, fuck 'em. Good for Trump, why waste his time on those 2 hacks?

His tweet is spot on. Chuck and his ho Nancy are ass burnt! There’s cream in aisle 3.

If it's true..that the Government that governs least governs best--then Trump's govt. should go down in history as the best Govt. ever!

iu

shut it down.

I said shut it down.
Yes, I saw that. You have short tard responses to big problems. I get it.

You are just too dumb to do anything but parrot what you are told to parrot. I get it.

You have no idea how to fix the problem. I get it.

You won't care when they raise the debt ceiling. I get it.

I totally get it.

I care why?
It's clear you don't care about Trump running up the debt.

You are proving my case.

Thank you very much.

How is Trump running up the debt? So, you admit then that your boy Barry doubled the national debt?
I bet you think you are clever with that "your boy Barry" lie. You probably broke your arm trying to clap yourself on your hunchback.

You just gave credit to Obama running up the debt. So Trump gets credit for continuing to run up the debt.

That's how it works, tard.

shut it down.

I said shut it down.
Yes, I saw that. You have short tard responses to big problems. I get it.

You are just too dumb to do anything but parrot what you are told to parrot. I get it.

You have no idea how to fix the problem. I get it.

You won't care when they raise the debt ceiling. I get it.

I totally get it.
dude, your stupid stands heads over any stupid I may carry. let's just get that squirrel out the door. Furthermore, cut 1% from every program. let's get this ball a rollin

You know, if the person you are supposed to negotiate with has already put out on Twitter that no deal would be reached, would any of you still go to the meeting?
What a perfect opportunity they missed to prove him wrong!

Mark it.

When Trump runs up the debt, not one psuedocon tard will complain about him.

Not. One.

"B-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaa!"

I care why?

You are proving my case.

Thank you very much.

How is Trump running up the debt? So, you admit then that your boy Barry doubled the national debt?
I bet you think you are clever with that "your boy Barry" lie. You probably broke your arm trying to clap yourself on your hunchback.

You just gave credit to Obama running up the debt. So Trump gets credit for continuing to run up the debt.

You're not a very deep thinker are you? Only Congress can run up the debt asshat... it's called facetiousness.

Oh, and BTW:

No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

I care why?

You are proving my case.

Thank you very much.

you truly have a sad life eh? there is never any positive that comes from one of your posts. sad little man. I mean little. 1% off of every program, go with it with me. let's go. why are you again that?

I care why?

You are proving my case.

Thank you very much.
take out 1% from every program. let's get this ball a rollin
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That brainless demonstration is right up there with "nuke 'em all, let God sort 'em out". :lol:
seems you wish the debt to continue. not willing to go along with a 1% across the board cut. sad little man.

Forum List

Back