CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

How long did it take Bush to retaliate after 911?

I mean after he rushed all the rich Arabs out of the USA. He has to make sure they were safe first.

As I recall, he took the time to build an international coalition before he went after the Taliban. I am not sure why you think that is relevant though, since he ordered every plane in the entire country to land or be blown out of the sky long before that. If he hadn't done anything at all you might have a point.

Tell me something, if this turns out to be true will you demand that the people responsible be held accountable?

It's not a matter of whether it's "true" or not. It's a matter of whether it's the whole story.

Which it's pretty clearly not.

Does it matter what the "whole" story is if forces that were on hand and willing to go in were ordered not to go in to help? Can you give a hypothetical example of a confluence of events that would justify that position?

Are you so sure that you know enough to claim there isn't such a "hypothetical"?

Do you really think that a few soundbites leaked to FOX by "unnamed sources" is enough to truly understand the situation?

No, it's not. But that's a pretty common misconception.

They are owned by the host country, but governed by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

Do you understand the difference between full extraterritoriality and a diplomatic mission? Are you aware that anyone who enters a foreign consulate, including fugitives from local law, are considered to be refugees, and that you need to use diplomatic channels to get them back?

Maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is dumber than you are.

and again... you are talking about a diplomatic agreement.

the consulate or embassy themselves... the ground they are on...are no sovereign soil. They are not little bits of US soil inside other countries.

Yes, and when it is revoked the mission is given time to pack up and leave.

It's not a matter of whether it's "true" or not. It's a matter of whether it's the whole story.

Does it matter what the "whole" story is if forces that were on hand and willing to go in were ordered not to go in to help? Can you give a hypothetical example of a confluence of events that would justify that position?

Are you so sure that you know enough to claim there isn't such a "hypothetical"?

Do you really think that a few soundbites leaked to FOX by "unnamed sources" is enough to truly understand the situation?

Do you understand the hypothetical nature of the word if?

Do you understand the difference between full extraterritoriality and a diplomatic mission? Are you aware that anyone who enters a foreign consulate, including fugitives from local law, are considered to be refugees, and that you need to use diplomatic channels to get them back?

Maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is dumber than you are.

and again... you are talking about a diplomatic agreement.

the consulate or embassy themselves... the ground they are on...are no sovereign soil. They are not little bits of US soil inside other countries.

Yes, and when it is revoked the mission is given time to pack up and leave.

really?

i am not so sure about that.

Yes.

I mean after he rushed all the rich Arabs out of the USA. He has to make sure they were safe first.

facepalm_zpsc661b1ab.gif

Yes.

Then answer the question instead of trying to act like you are Obama. If this is true, will you call for the people who are responsible to be held accountable?

Yes.

Then answer the question instead of trying to act like you are Obama. If this is true, will you call for the people who are responsible to be held accountable?

I don't think you're understanding where I'm coming from.

If I had top secret clearance, and knew all the facts - not just the cherry-picked leaked ones - then I'd be able to make a judgement on who was "responsible", and how they should be held "accountable".

Without all the facts, no.

No, no its really not. You wish it was bigger than this. The Outing of a CIA agent is bigger than this and you people dismissed that as nothing.
No one died because Plame was outed.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

How could you possibly know that?
Ahhh, I see you've bought into the leftist fantasy that Plame was some sort of Bond...Jamie Bond.

:lol:

She was an analyst. A desk jockey. Read reports, wrote reports. Drove the mini-van into Langley every day.

That's it. That's all. She wasn't an agent, she wasn't a covert operative.

End of story.

Ahhh, I see you've bought into the leftist fantasy that Plame was some sort of Bond...Jamie Bond.

She was an analyst. A desk jockey. Read reports, wrote reports. Drove the mini-van into Langley every day.

End of story.
Yup, most of her close neighbors knew she worked for the CIA, it was common knowledge.

No, no its really not. You wish it was bigger than this. The Outing of a CIA agent is bigger than this and you people dismissed that as nothing.

You know this because you are an agent inside our government?

Or

You have zero proof and just need to defend your hatred.
?

I bet its the latter.
It's up to you to prove your leftist fantasy is fact.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Meanwhile, you retard, no one died because a CIA analyst was outed by the State Department.

But you just keep pretending that's more important that the current Administration denying repeated requests for assistance from diplomatic personnel under attack...when the Administration WATCHED THE ATTACK HAPPENING.

You can eat all of Obama's shit you like. Just don't expect me to believe you when you tell me it's yummy.

Or

?

I bet its the latter.

With all the liberals in Washington, Bush would have never stood a chance of keeping an agent's death a secret you dim witted door stop.

Lol...who said an agent needed to die? You are so simple its sad.

More leftist lies. Man, you retards will believe anything, won't you?

Of course you will. Obama tells you he's a good President, and you unquestioningly and unthinkingly believe him.

Good bootlicker.

Do you think that press releases from the White House are enough?

Especially when they directly contradict corroborated facts?

Obama is lying to you.

End of story.
Yup, most of her close neighbors knew she worked for the CIA, it was common knowledge.
Her husband introduced her at parties as "my little spy", as I recall.

Or

?

I bet its the latter.
It's up to you to prove your leftist fantasy is fact.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Meanwhile, you retard, no one died because a CIA analyst was outed by the State Department.

But you just keep pretending that's more important that the current Administration denying repeated requests for assistance from diplomatic personnel under attack...when the Administration WATCHED THE ATTACK HAPPENING.

You can eat all of Obama's shit you like. Just don't expect me to believe you when you tell me it's yummy.

Oo I bet you have super inside secret sources like fox has huh!

Lol....you don't know shit.

New) AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire
PJ Tatler ^ | 10-26-2012 | Bob Owen

The PJ Tatler » AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire

The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

Could that headline be less honest?

Forum List

Back