CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Just look at yourself! You are rationalizing that if any American citizen kills a citizen of another country while they are here, the victim's country has the right and duty to come here and kill American citizens. You are pathetic!

Nice twist but totally incorrect. This is not about one on one crime...this is about a terrorist attack...you do know what terrorists are don't you? I have to make sure because reading your posts I am not convinced of your grasp of the difference. Your twist on my statement was not at all what I said. Leave it to a liberal to shift the focus completely and apply the same principles. I will however stand by my statement....You are so fucking worried about appearances, other nation's opinions, politics, etc that you justify murder.

May God have mercy on your soul, and if you are ever in the situation that Stevens and our Navy Seals were in...for your sake, may there be a Republican in the White House.
So you are saying it is OK to kill one person without retaliation. So how many have to be killed inside a Muslim Mosque or a Sikh Temple or a migrant worker camp for the respective countries have your permission to come here without permission with planes and troops to kill Americans? We already know with only 2 Americans dead in Libya at the time you were ready to kill any Libyans in the vicinity of the terrorists.

Your attempts to muddy this issue are rather pathetic, Ed...even for you.

The reason we SHOULD have gone into Libya with force is that there is no viable government in that country to protect other countries diplomats...a fact that the Obama Administration utterly failed to comprehend. China would never have to send troops here to defend their diplomats because the United States would do that for them.

Over a seven hour period our diplomats were under assault by heavily armed terrorists and this Administration did nothing. Spin it any way you like but that fact will always remain. The Obama Administration was incompetent for putting them into that situation in the first place and even more so for not reacting to help them when it turned ugly.

Last edited:
When a society determines the appropriate action is war or taking of a life or lives, it is considered moral. When a subgroup of a religion or culture decides to kill it is just that. Since Ed has brought the discussion down to this level, it is safe to assume he has already given up on suggesting the President was justified in his lack of response and complete responsibility for said response.

The hidden real truth about Benghazi

Most people know that we’ve been lied to about the attacks in Benghazi, but few realize the extent of those lies or the hidden secrets they cover. After all, the lie is different at every level. Thanks to a well placed source with extensive knowledge about the attack, the disturbing truth is slowly beginning to emerge and is lining up with information contained in my previous articles published here weeks ago (Here, Here and Here). The truth reveals the most serious situation in the world today as it involves the interests and destinies of us all.

More @ The hidden real truth about Benghazi

You know this because you are an agent inside our government?

Or

You have zero proof and just need to defend your hatred.
?

I bet its the latter.
It's up to you to prove your leftist fantasy is fact.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Meanwhile, you retard, no one died because a CIA analyst was outed by the State Department.

But you just keep pretending that's more important that the current Administration denying repeated requests for assistance from diplomatic personnel under attack...when the Administration WATCHED THE ATTACK HAPPENING.

You can eat all of Obama's shit you like. Just don't expect me to believe you when you tell me it's yummy.

Oo I bet you have super inside secret sources like fox has huh!

Lol....you don't know shit.
I know that Obama gave the order to not let help be deployed to Americans under attack.

You just keep whining like a little pussy about Plame, as if that makes Benghazi go away.

Bootlicker retard.

Valerie Plame blew her cover when she sent her deadbeat husband on a job for the CIA to dig up dirt on Bush regarding "yellow cake" in Africa. People in the White House asked who sent that idiot to Africa and her name popped up as working at the CIA. She tied herself to her husband's job.

You know this because you are an agent inside our government?

Or

You have zero proof and just need to defend your hatred.
?

I bet its the latter.
It's up to you to prove your leftist fantasy is fact.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Meanwhile, you retard, no one died because a CIA analyst was outed by the State Department.

But you just keep pretending that's more important that the current Administration denying repeated requests for assistance from diplomatic personnel under attack...when the Administration WATCHED THE ATTACK HAPPENING.

You can eat all of Obama's shit you like. Just don't expect me to believe you when you tell me it's yummy.

Oo I bet you have super inside secret sources like fox has huh!

Lol....you don't know shit.

It was her Husband Joe Wilson that outted her you jackass...

Last edited:
No, I am pointing out just how moronic it is for the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood to say that any country can just send in gunships and troops without permission and start killing that country's citizens.

That country's citizens were killing our country's citizens. You dont even get it do you? You are so worrid about "their citizens" that you forget about "our citizens". You side with "their citizens" over "our citizens". And you accuse ME of being moronic? Whose fucking side are you on Ed? You are so fucking worried about appearances, other nation's opinions, politics, etc that you justify murder.

You would rather accept the murder of our citizens than ruffle the feathers of the Libyan government?!?!??! You sir are a fucking maniac....and a disgrace as an American.
Just look at yourself! You are rationalizing that if any American citizen kills a citizen of another country while they are here, the victim's country has the right and duty to come here and kill American citizens. You are pathetic!

Get back to us when some of our citizens storm their consulate and kill their ambassador.... you people make me SICK!!

That country's citizens were killing our country's citizens. You dont even get it do you? You are so worrid about "their citizens" that you forget about "our citizens". You side with "their citizens" over "our citizens". And you accuse ME of being moronic? Whose fucking side are you on Ed? You are so fucking worried about appearances, other nation's opinions, politics, etc that you justify murder.

You would rather accept the murder of our citizens than ruffle the feathers of the Libyan government?!?!??! You sir are a fucking maniac....and a disgrace as an American.

Get back to us when some of our citizens storm their consulate and kill their ambassador.... you people make me SICK!!
Attacks on US mosques prompt Muslim security concerns - U.S. News

What We Know About the Sikh Temple Shooting in Wisconsin So Far | Mother Jones

'MacGyver bomb' thrown at Islamic school in Lombard - Chicago Tribune

Attacks on US mosques prompt Muslim security concerns - U.S. News

What We Know About the Sikh Temple Shooting in Wisconsin So Far | Mother Jones

'MacGyver bomb' thrown at Islamic school in Lombard - Chicago Tribune

Oh my GAWD you are a stupid person.... wow!!!

No kidding, he is defending and he has no idea what he's defending.

So a nut in WI shoots up a Sikh mosque and liberals think that is behind islamic terrorists attacking us in Libya????

Muslims have killed more Sikhs than Christians have.....uh India and Pakistan ring a bell?

Ed doesn't really want to defend the Obama Administration's handling of Bengazi because it's so gawd awful bad that it can't BE defended. Instead he'll do what progressives here always do...try to make it about something else and have it be someone else's fault.

But not bad enough for the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. They wanted more American blood spilled. They know if more Americans went to try to help they all would have been killed. Only more dead American bodies will satisfy the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

What a stupid statement? It's the job of the military to protect US citizens in Foreign Countries. One or more Marine Companies could have been flown in. They would have kicked the ass of the terrorist group. Ass wipes like you don't have clue. I learned a long time a go that you can't fix stupid, Stupid.
Right, the US should have invaded Libya. :cuckoo:

Admit it, you want Reagan like death numbers.

You have absolutely no understanding of the warrior ethos among those of us who served in the profession of Combat Arms. The only thing you know about armed combat is you never experienced it. Pismires like you would soil themselves at the thought of having to serve in our military.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.
Talk about stupid, we have no "soil" in Libya! :cuckoo:

But let's put the shoe on the other foot. Let's say for argument's sake that the Teabag Brotherhood storm and bomb the Chinese Embassy in NYC killing 4 and the Chinese send over bombers and special forces troops without US permission to kill the Teabaggers. I would bet dollars to donuts you would be the first to call that an invasion!!!

Of course, being in the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood you will never admit it would be a Chinese invasion even though that would mean you would have to pretend it was perfectly OK for China to take that aggressive action.

Ok genius....let me respond to this on multiple levels.

1) Tea Party members do not engage in riots, violence, trashing buildings, and storming places...that would be OWS....you know...the guys on your side.

2) I'd say it's pretty unlikely that an OWS mob would be attacking the Chinese Embassy with RPG's and mortars....in my experience their worst weapon is their shattering body odor and some bricks

3) The likelihood of any mob successfully storming an embassy in the United States is zero. The cops would have that mob under wraps so fast it would make their heads spin.

However, if for the mere sake of argument, such a completely asinine scenario were to take place and we stood by and did nothing, China would have every God damned right under the sun to protect the lives of their citizens and their embassy.

As a side note....the debate on whether an embassy/consulate is truly American soil is a brilliant, and I must say from what I have read, successful attempt to deflect from the real issue. It makes no bit of difference whether it is or it is not. So fine....I will cede the point because it doesn't matter. When our embassy/consulate are attacked, when any of our assets or citizens are attacked anywhere in the world, we not only have a right to respond, we have the responsibility to do so.

That is a responsibility that this president has failed to live up to. He had the information, he had the assets, he had the opportunity, and he said "let them die". For you, or for anyone, to defend that course of action (or should I say non-action) is a disgrace parallel to the act itself because what you are in essence saying by your failure to hold this administration accountable is that you support the sacrifice of American lives in order to re-elect your candidate.
"let them die" - The elephant sitting in the living room hears "let the gay ambassador die. Please the MB now taking power. Spin blame on Republicans over a free speech violation they will fight in the cushy 4th Column outlook of hating Republicans by painting them anti-American." Fail.

Now compare that report with this one. Watch Panetta. He isn't looking anybody in the eye. His hunched down defensive demeanor would suggest he doesn't believe a word he is saying. Why is that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWhc5BbNhY]Leon Panetta Defends Benghazi Attack Failure to Respond - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back