CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Liberals are now claiming the Consulate isn't an official US location in Libya to defend this shit???

You scumbags are also insane.

no don't get me wrong...

it IS an official us diplomatic location

it is NOT sovereign or US soil.

there is nothing left or right about that.... just fact.

Good to see you engaged. That tavern is always busy.. I agree by the way.
Thanks for seeing thru the bullshit.. America's ladies are so key in this election.

No, no its really not. You wish it was bigger than this. The Outing of a CIA agent is bigger than this and you people dismissed that as nothing.
No one died because Plame was outed.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

You know this because you are an agent inside our government?

Or

You have zero proof and just need to defend your hatred.
?

I bet its the latter.

No, no its really not. You wish it was bigger than this. The Outing of a CIA agent is bigger than this and you people dismissed that as nothing.
No one died because Plame was outed.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

You know this because you are an agent inside our government?

Or

You have zero proof and just need to defend your hatred.
?

I bet its the latter.

With all the liberals in Washington, Bush would have never stood a chance of keeping an agent's death a secret you dim witted door stop.

and were "refused" they begged for help in the months leading up to this CF too and were "refused".

As the doctorisin said.... the people who KNEW were the ones in the situation.... i agree

of which thoes people BEGGED for help..... and were refused.

refused...is quite different then saying .... "we cant get anything or anyone to you for 10 hours you will have to hold out" ......

So, who were these people who asked for help and were "refused"?

All we've seen is a bunch of "unnamed sources".

Tell me something, if this turns out to be true will you demand that the people responsible be held accountable?

Anything new or are we still relying on bogus reporting from FAUX?

Right, the US should have invaded Libya. :cuckoo:

Admit it, you want Reagan like death numbers.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.

A consulate is NOT "American soil".

Actually, it is.

Wrong. It is considered American soil.

no...its not. Much as we would like to think its a little piece of the good old USA...its not.

It is a diplomatic mission..... special privileges yes... but NOT American soil.

Immunity from local law, cannot be entered without permission, and it is actually a violation of international law for the host country to ignore the fact that it is considered extraterritorial, not sovereign.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.

Actually, it is.

No, it's not. But that's a pretty common misconception.

They are owned by the host country, but governed by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

Wrong. It is considered American soil.

no...its not. Much as we would like to think its a little piece of the good old USA...its not.

It is a diplomatic mission..... special privileges yes... but NOT American soil.

Immunity from local law, cannot be entered without permission, and it is actually a violation of international law for the host country to ignore the fact that it is considered extraterritorial, not sovereign.

And for all of that... it does not make it.....American soil.

What you speak of is a diplomatic agreement.....revokable at any time.

As the doctorisin said.... the people who KNEW were the ones in the situation.... i agree

of which thoes people BEGGED for help..... and were refused.

refused...is quite different then saying .... "we cant get anything or anyone to you for 10 hours you will have to hold out" ......

Tell me something, if this turns out to be true will you demand that the people responsible be held accountable?

It's not a matter of whether it's "true" or not. It's a matter of whether it's the whole story.

Which it's pretty clearly not.

Actually, it is.

They are owned by the host country, but governed by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

Do you understand the difference between full extraterritoriality and a diplomatic mission? Are you aware that anyone who enters a foreign consulate, including fugitives from local law, are considered to be refugees, and that you need to use diplomatic channels to get them back?

Maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is dumber than you are.

And for all of that... it does not make it.....American soil.

What you speak of is a diplomatic agreement.....revokable at any time.

If it were revokable at any time there would have been no international repercussions when Iran invaded the US embassy in 1979.

How long did it take Bush to retaliate after 911?

I mean after he rushed all the rich Arabs out of the USA. He has to make sure they were safe first.

It's not a matter of whether it's "true" or not. It's a matter of whether it's the whole story.

Which it's pretty clearly not.

Does it matter what the "whole" story is if forces that were on hand and willing to go in were ordered not to go in to help? Can you give a hypothetical example of a confluence of events that would justify that position?

Actually, it is.

Do you understand the difference between full extraterritoriality and a diplomatic mission? Are you aware that anyone who enters a foreign consulate, including fugitives from local law, are considered to be refugees, and that you need to use diplomatic channels to get them back?

I do understand the difference between a diplomatic mission and full extraterritoriality.

In fact, that's my point.

Actually, it is.

and again... you are talking about a diplomatic agreement.

the consulate or embassy themselves... the ground they are on...are no sovereign soil. They are not little bits of US soil inside other countries.

Forum List

Back