CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Right, the US should have invaded Libya. :cuckoo:

Admit it, you want Reagan like death numbers.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.

A consulate is NOT "American soil".

Wrong. It is considered American soil.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.

no...its not. Much as we would like to think its a little piece of the good old USA...its not.

It is a diplomatic mission..... special privileges yes... but NOT American soil.

Liberals are now claiming the Consulate isn't an official US location in Libya to defend this shit???

You scumbags are also insane.

You're a limp dick liberal making excuses for your black messiah fucking things up in Libya.

Oh idiot, we defend our State Department people in another country like they are standing on US soil.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson you wanker! :lol:

Is a consulate considered "US soil", yes or no?

They were US Citizens.. AMERICANS.. It doesn't make the first damn to me if you liberals want to split hairs over some bullshit.. Our people are dead.. period.

Where did I state that they weren't AMERICANS? Did you see that I stated that they (the Administration) dropped the ball? It's funny that I corrected an inaccurate assertion and some people freak out about it. :lol:

Yes dumbfuck, especially with the Ambassador there.

He wasn't staying in some Holiday Inn there, he was on the grounds of the US Consulate.

It is an official US Govt location in another country. It wasn't by chance CIA and State Department people were there at the consulate.

You're a limp dick liberal making excuses for your black messiah fucking things up in Libya.

Oh idiot, we defend our State Department people in another country like they are standing on US soil.

Once again you are wrong wanker! Show us where it is stated the a US Consulate is "American soil".

loling at all the faux poutrage in this republican tempest in a teacup.

261173_163823300360970_7307571_n.jpg

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg
fuck off, asshole

No, that's not true. This is looking like a real shit storm and if Romney wins the election it may even get a proper investigation. At the least Hillary Clinton's career is over without Obama. Unless she decides to toss his black ass under the bus.
Oh I think she will toss him and would now if it were not for the national party holding her back. If the polls showed a bigger margin toward Romney she would throw him to the wolves and wash her hands of it. Hope everyone else in their party has learned finally to stop falling on the sword for such a disgraceful person. And stop playing the race card when someone opposes him. If that's all you have to say then take your ball and go home.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

It's HILARIOUS to observe you RW 'tards coming apart at the seams over this non-story.

One palooka even said that Hannity KNOWS secrets of the Obama/Clinton relationship....

CLASSIC!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a fucking asshole Marc... rot in Hell you PIECE OF SHIT.

Maybe you will be visited by tragedy soon and someone can laugh at you ya racist shit stain!

Back up your patently wrong assertion. Here's my proof to back up my correct assertion:

" 'Laws and Rules Regarding Extraterritoriality' on integrity-legal.com: 'There is a common misconception that Embassies and Consulates have extraterritoriality. As anecdotal evidence of this misconception, people will often say things like, “the US Embassy sits upon United States soil.” For the most part, this is not the case as extraterritoriality is not conferred upon an Embassy or Consulate, but in some situations extraterritoriality may be created by Treaty'."

Liberals are now claiming the Consulate isn't an official US location in Libya to defend this shit???

no don't get me wrong...

it IS an official us diplomatic location

it is NOT sovereign or US soil.

there is nothing left or right about that.... just fact.

Pile of shit....it is treated like American soil by most sane US leaders. If a US base in "Germany" is attacked by terrorists, were are going shoot back and kill those terrorists.

The consulate in Libya was flying an American flag and had the top American official in the country there. He should've had a detail of Marines and other security there to protect him, not relying on 3 CIA guys that had another mission there outside babysitting the Ambassador. If Obamination was at that consulate on 9-11, I gurantee it would be protected like US soil.

So dumbfuck, it is treated like US soil...that is why a US flag flew over the consulate, UAV(s) flew over the consulate during the attack, high level conferences were taking place in Germany, Langley and Washingon DC over the attack.

So shut the fuck up, idiot.

He wasn't staying in some Holiday Inn there, he was on the grounds of the US Consulate.

It is an official US Govt location in another country. It wasn't by chance CIA and State Department people were there at the consulate.

Once again you are wrong wanker! Show us where it is stated the a US Consulate is "American soil".

Last edited:
It is treated like US soil, especially with the Ambassador there.

There should've been Marines there protecting the facility on "9-11." :eusa_whistle:

no don't get me wrong...

it IS an official us diplomatic location

it is NOT sovereign or US soil.

there is nothing left or right about that.... just fact.

No, it's more like Liberals like me are setting the record straight regarding the FACTS and people like you are having a shit fit about the TRUTH. You also are specializing in trying to twist my words into your borderline psychotic and paranoid narrative.

go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

I'm done with a mental midget like you.

No, it's more like Liberals like me are setting the record straight regarding the FACTS and people like you are having a shit fit about the TRUTH. You also are specializing in trying to twist my words into your borderline psychotic and paranoid narrative.

Pile of shit....it is treated like American soil by most sane US leaders. If a US base in "Germany" is attacked by terrorists, were are going shoot back and kill those terrorists.

The consulate in Libya was flying an American flag and had the top American official in the country there. He should've had a detail of Marines and other security there to protect him, not relying on 3 CIA guys that had another mission there outside babysitting the Ambassador. If Obamination was at that consulate on 9-11, I gurantee it would be protected like US soil.

So dumbfuck, it is treated like US soil...that is why a US flag flew over the consulate, UAV(s) flew over the consulate during the attack, high level conferences were taking place in Germany, Langley and Washingon DC over the attack.

So shut the fuck up, idiot.

No, you shut the fuck up you lying idiot. Thanks for the laugh CLOWN! :lol:

Yeah, you are done getting schooled you fucking moron! I'm right, you are wrong and sound like a psychopath. So gun run away.

This is the third time this thread has been moved to Middle East - general.

Please move it back.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well... the left is making me sick concerning this.

Do they not have a conscience??? :mad:

A "conscience" about what? What's wrong with stating the facts in an accurate manner? Some people want to cherry pick a post and make their own inaccurate pretext out of it. I like the way that some people skip the part when I stated that "the ball was dropped" and concentrate on trying to skew the accurate facts that I presented. It really demonstrates the dishonest and hateful people that I am having a discussion with.

Pretty sad and pretty funny! :lol:

Forum List

Back