Climate change 'tipping points' imminent

Obviously. 6 degrees in Chicago now is proof it's warming. Right?

One location at one isn't climate.

Climate is conditions over many decades avg together.

1950--.5
1970 .55
1980 .65
1990 .6
2000 .7
2010 .75

Anomally. This is avging all years together to get a anomaly and this anomaly is how we tell rather it is warming or cooling.

And the climate has been cooling since the Roman times, why only cherry pick the last 100 years?

Cooling since the roman times. Did you miss out on the medieval warm period that was after it????:doubt:

Noaa and nasa are the ones pointing out the last 100 years.

1950--.5
1970 .55
1980 .65
1990 .6
2000 .7
2010 .75

Anomally. This is avging all years together to get a anomaly and this anomaly is how we tell rather it is warming or cooling.

And the climate has been cooling since the Roman times, why only cherry pick the last 100 years?

Cooling since the roman times. Did you miss out on the medieval warm period that was after it????:doubt:

Noaa and nasa are the ones pointing out the last 100 years.

You said it was based on trends and when you start from the roman times it has been cooling based on that trend.

However your far left AGW church going Obama drone programming just got in the way.

I think I'll stick with the noaa, nasa and the American scientific society. Certainly not a spin doctor!

The little ice age lasted from 12th century to the early 19th.

We have been warming ever since...BUT the solar flex reached its peak in 1950 so after that you just can't explain mot all of the warming.

I think I'll stick with the noaa, nasa and the American scientific society. Certainly not a spin doctor!

The little ice age lasted from 12th century to the early 19th.

We have been warming ever since...BUT the solar flex reached its peak in 1950 so after that you just can't explain mot all of the warming.

Oh my! More AGW propaganda!

So you want the 100 years to count and nothing else, good luck with that.

Let's see let us start study climate during a warming phase and claim we are all doomed.

See that peak in 1950?? Since that time it has been a slow downwards trend. The SUN DOESN"T EXPLAI THE past 35 years.

Sunspot_Numbers.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Sunspot_Numbers.png

The little ice age had a very low solar flux

Can we all agree that it isn't cooling?

I don't know. This is what NOAA is reporting....

ushcnrawseptember.jpg

ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/

That's the month of September from the US HCN network. That is NOT a picture of the global temperatures over a climatic time span.

But surely you knew that and were, here, intentionally dishonest.

Here are global temperatures on a climatic time scale. If you want to claim that the wee little hook at the tip of these data is outside the normal variation of the rest of the plot, then everyone will be able to see that you're so dishonest you can't even get statistics behind you.

Fig.A2.gif

Last edited:

1950--.5
1970 .55
1980 .65
1990 .6
2000 .7
2010 .75

That's a relief.
Does that mean warmers will stop pointing to one location, when it's hot, as proof?

Actually, Toadtheparrot, it's not "proof" of anything having to do with the climate because it is a temporary weather event. Like most of dimwitted denier cultists, you are completely clueless about the difference between weather and climate.

it's not "proof" of anything having to do with the climate

When the other side uses it, it's not proof.
I get it now. :lol:

Cattle must be destroyed. Cattle cause Methane. Methane bad, cattle bad.

What do you think happened to the dinosaurs? It wasnt a meteor....it was dino farts.
To bad they didnt have Al Gore to save them.

Do you both take 'stupid pills' or is it genetic?

Apparently you're so brain dead you thought I was serious.
Hope you dont vote because you'll believe anything. But then you believed obammy,so I guess thats already been established.

Historically the sun and earth temperature stay closed to each other...

Now look at the past 40 years.

Where did they get those solar readings in 1900, Sploogy?

Oh, that's right - they made them up - out of thin air...

At LEAST 50% of the data that AGW cultists use to promote your religion is openly fabricated.

"Where the data leads, I will follow." - Richard Feynman. (A real scientist)

"Where my conclusion lies, the data will be forced to follow." - Michael Mann. (Not so much..)

Historically the sun and earth temperature stay closed to each other...

Now look at the past 40 years.

MeehlSolar.jpg

You can't explain it any other fucking way.

Explain what?

Forum List

Back