Climate Theories Crumble as Data and Experts Suggest Global Cooling

Global Warming and Climate change is a scam. Always has been, always will be.

Last edited:
Do you people have a temperature data set? I'm not about ready to go up against 90% of science to agree with this. lol

That's right Matthew, just accept whatever you are told, never question it, never practice skepticism, never look under the surface for the truth, after all we all know that's really how good science is practiced and how human reason overcomes superstition. :rolleyes:

"Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth." -- Albert Einstein

Have mercy. I believe he is a new convert.

We have to deprogram him.

:lol:

off topic-----but I love your avatar. :eusa_angel::cool:

May I quote the great one? No. Not Mark Levin...hehehe...

I urge you to bear in mind the imperfection of our current knowledge.

Science is never finished.

It proceeds by successive approximations, edging closer and closer to a complete and accurate understanding of nature, but it is never fully there.

From the fact that so many major discoveries have been made in the last century – even in the last decade – it is clear that we still have far to go.

Science is always subject to debate, correction, refinement, agonizing reappraisal, and revolutionary insights.

Nevertheless, there now seems to be enough known to reconstruct some of the key steps that led to us and helped to make us who we are.

– Carl Sagan

Here endeth the lesson for anyone who tries to tell me the "science is in".

Saganist: Science is never finished

Good quote we are still in primative in science we have a long long long way to go.

Al Gore made his fortune in the global warming scam, he will do anything to protect his considerable financial interests including demanding that all dissenters be arrested and silence.

.... and at one point 100% of scientists believed that the sun revolved around the Earth, one scientist stood up to the powers that be, disagreed and was ostracized for it. Men and Women of reason are interested in finding the truth, automatons of propaganda are only interested in being told what to believe.

The fact of the matter is that this whole climate change imbroglio has been so warped by government intervention, political agendas and emotionalism that it makes the science practiced during the Spanish Inquisition look almost pure by comparison.

Bingo.

It's impossible for a reasonable, curious person to be certain on this issue when the two "sides" can't even agree on the data, when political agendas are being pursued, and when emotions are distorting rationality.

In other words, egos are now on the line, so out goes the logic.

That's right Matthew, just accept whatever you are told, never question it, never practice skepticism, never look under the surface for the truth, after all we all know that's really how good science is practiced and how human reason overcomes superstition. :rolleyes:

That has to be the prettiest Deere I've ever seen.

er, it's getting cooler BECAUSE of AGW, just like the models predicted.

Yeah, that's the ticket

Has anyone seen the latest shit Gore is spewing?

Hurricane predictors are going thru the roof attacking him. The moron is claiming, yes the Gore moron is claiming that they have added a level 6 to hurricanes because of climate change.

Holy toledo. On the bright side they are freaking out in the science world saying that old Al is going off the rails again.

Al Gore is a Category 7 Moron

He's the world's biggest source of natural gas.

It's the john deer. Everyone loves the john deer.:eusa_angel:

Science_Facts_For_Lab_Rats_-530x305.jpg

When do the CO2 experiments start?

Never!

It proceeds by successive approximations, edging closer and closer to a complete and accurate understanding of nature, but it is never fully there.

From the fact that so many major discoveries have been made in the last century – even in the last decade – it is clear that we still have far to go.

Science is always subject to debate, correction, refinement, agonizing reappraisal, and revolutionary insights.

Nevertheless, there now seems to be enough known to reconstruct some of the key steps that led to us and helped to make us who we are.

– Carl Sagan

Good quote we are still in primative in science we have a long long long way to go.

I live with a science dude :eusa_pray: yes a real one U of T and I am telling you when he goes off the rails over polar bears you've never quite witnessed anything like it because we live south of Churchill.

We know they are not endangered.

When he tells me about how for example his summer course and trip (he didn't know it at the time) was sponsored by a mega GMO I'm telling you he vibes out in anger because he really does believe in true science (Carl Sagan Bertrand Russell are his heroes).

But now we have all these lying so called scientists out there who are in it for the $$$$ and the rock star status.

Science_Facts_For_Lab_Rats_-530x305.jpg

When do the CO2 experiments start?

Never!

Aaaaaaah that's a cute little guy there. I love rats. I had one called "Stumpy" he was a rescue from a feeding.

Carry on.

ETA: Stellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaa? too funny frank.

Last edited:

– Carl Sagan

I live with a science dude :eusa_pray: yes a real one U of T and I am telling you when he goes off the rails over polar bears you've never quite witnessed anything like it because we live south of Churchill.

We know they are not endangered.

When he tells me about how for example his summer course and trip (he didn't know it at the time) was sponsored by a mega GMO I'm telling you he vibes out in anger because he really does believe in true science (Carl Sagan Bertrand Russell are his heroes).

But now we have all these lying so called scientists out there who are in it for the $$$$ and the rock star status.

thanks tiny that gave me some insight, wish Carl was still alive should read up on Bertand and Russel. these idiots on the fourms is trying to tell me Bill Nye the science guy who studied a litttle bit under Carl has a great mind. Pffffffff just a wanna be rock star.

Forum List

Back