Clueless Joe Biden Screws Up And Ivokes God In A Speech

I don't think anyone has claimed that Obama recited the "first" draft of the speech, although it's generally accepted that the "Nikolay version" was the draft that Lincoln actually read from, during the speech.

Does it really matter?

Point being Obama chose the version that removes under God, but seems to want to invoke God when he needs it.

A sometimes Christian is no Christian at all I'm afraid.....

You keep claiming that Obama "chose" which version to read, but the people who made the documentary say that they asked Obama to read that version.

So he takes orders from them?

The guy never listens to Congress or the people.

Now he has to read their version of the thing or else?

Sounds like a friggen excuse to me......just sayin.

Obama never ever accepts blame under any circumstance. This is really getting boring you know....

Obama didn't know anything about which version he was reading until he saw it on Fox News.

Does it really matter?

Point being Obama chose the version that removes under God, but seems to want to invoke God when he needs it.

You keep claiming that Obama "chose" which version to read, but the people who made the documentary say that they asked Obama to read that version.

Obama never ever accepts blame under any circumstance. This is really getting boring you know....

You'd be right if you were talking about Bush..

But Obama?

He just apologized for the website and people losing their insurance.

What exactly do you mean by "not accepting blame"?

Does it really matter?

That doesn't make any sense.

Are you claiming that Obama should have demanded he read a different version of the speech for this documentary that he was invited to participate in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does it really matter?

Yeah..like that time he went with the Original Democratic Single payer plan for health care reform.

Oh wait..:eusa_shifty:

You'd be right if you were talking about Bush..

But Obama?

He just apologized for the website and people losing their insurance.

What exactly do you mean by "not accepting blame"?

Oh, nothing.......

Let me know when he decides to resign after taking the blame.......

That doesn't make any sense.

Are you claiming that Obama should have demanded he read a different version of the speech for this documentary that he was invited to participate in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No. You're saying he had no choice or that he had to read what they gave him.

He obviously had a choice.

obama.jpg
"Michelle's gonna kick your ass"

another teabagger obama's the anti antichrist, facts don't matter, steaming pile of bigoted nonsense thread!

Forum List

Back