CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

You're such an imbecile. I showed what they left out. They left out nothing relevant to Trump saying he wants to establish a national registry data to track Muslim immigrants. It's cute though how you think it's other posters' problem that you're too stupid to comprehend that. :thup:

Relevent to a delusional troll is of no importance.
Poor, perv23 .... he's reduced to shootin' blanks. :rolleyes:

Poor delusional GayFaun, things "shooting" with the opposite sex is perverted
You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

I just keep pointing out how you think heterosexuality is a perversion.

That makes you a delusional pervert.

And you have yet to point out where trump suggested it.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

Last edited:

You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

Me?

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

New so called refugees should be tracked. Are you nuts?

No one is saying refugees should not be tracked.

They are already in data bases and well tracked.

They should, however, not be tracked because they are Muslims or Christians or atheists or whatever.

Me?

Me?

New so called refugees should be tracked. Are you nuts?
What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.

Me?

So, there should be a lot of systems means a Muslims registration system????

You love reading things that aren't really there. Don't you?

Of course a gay pretend hetrosexual would think that.

Reminds me of NBC editing the George Zimmerman 911 tape in order to make a case for racism. Liberals are scum.

I'd rather be scum than a goddamned racist murderer. That's exactly what your boy Zimmerman is!!

Liar. If Trayvon hadn't started to beat the shit out of a man who had a gun. Why the thug would still be alive wouldn't he?

If a white thug was beating the ever living shit out of Zimmerman he would have met the same fate.

The bullet wasn't racist.

Actually the 911 operator told Zimmerman not to follow him. Anywhere in the U S that racist son-of-a-bitch would have fried. I wish his chickenshit ass had picked on me.......where I come from we shoot each other.

Me?

Only to a pervert is a married heterosexual, gay. :eusa_doh:

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.

Me?

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.

Did he say REGISTER MUSLIMS, Pawned?

Me?

I know common sense is above your paygrade, so no one expects you to understand ... but it's not possible to track people without registering them.

Me?

I know common sense is above your paygrade, so no one expects you to understand ... but it's not possible to track people without registering them.

So he never said it... thanks for making yourself look like the fucking flake you are!

So he never said it... thanks for making yourself look like the fucking flake you are!
Of course he said it. I just explained it to you. You're so fucking retarded, that you would actually argue that I didn't say you're a stupid person if I called you an idiot because i used the word, "idiot," and not, "stupid." :cuckoo:

Of course he said it. I just explained it to you. You're so fucking retarded, that you would actually argue that I didn't say you're a stupid person if I called you an idiot because i used the word, "idiot," and not, "stupid." :cuckoo:

WHERE did he say "REGISTER MUSLIMS".... thanks for playing and keep making yourself look like the fucking idiot you are! You can be OUR ENTERTAINMENT tonight...Pull your chain, and watch the monkey LIE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WHERE did he say "REGISTER MUSLIMS".... thanks for playing and keep making yourself look like the fucking idiot you are! You can be OUR ENTERTAINMENT tonight...Pull your chain, and watch the monkey LIE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
How does he track Muslims without registering them into a database or other system?

For the last time, vagisil. A person can describe something without calling it by its name. If I point out I need to sign up to vote in next year's election, I don't have to use the words, "voter registration," to indicate I'm talking about voter registration. You really are a flaming idiot.

How could I know my analogy in my last post would sail clear over your pointy head?

Last edited:
Trump's conversation was clear.

I heard it.

He agreed that data registries of Muslims should be used, that they would be set up, and that is was feasible with good management and administration. He said it would happen.

The impotent raging of the Trumpistas reveal they know their guy just lost the nomination.

How does he track Muslims without registering them into a database or other system?

For the last time, vagisil. A person can describe something without calling it by its name. If I point out I need to sign up to vote in next year's election, I don't have to use the words, "voter registration," to indicate I'm talking about voter registration. You really are a flaming idiot.

How could I know my analogy in my last post would sail clear over your pointy head?

So he DIDN'T SAY IT...You fucking IDIOT! You keep digging deeper and deeper, what a shithead! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Trump's conversation was clear.

I heard it.

He agreed that data registries of Muslims should be used, that they would be set up, and that is was feasible with good management and administration. He said it would happen.

The impotent raging of the Trumpistas reveal they know their guy just lost the nomination.

DID HE SAY IT "MUSLIM REGISRTRY".... You NeoCommies are theDUMBEST mother fuckers on the planet!

Vigilante rages such impotence one wonders when he will have a fit.

Trump said what he did, and the commercials with him talking about the Muslims and registries begin this week.

It will force him into a third party try, which will permit the Dems to sweep the government.

Trump's words are out there and the whole world will hear it over and over. The far right can do nothing about, cannot successfully spin it, can change nothing about it.

Forum List

Back