CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

The editing changed nothing.

Trump revealed himself to be an authoritarian fascist, and the worst of his supporters are sharpening their steel.
Of course Obama is his political enemy. But he is not running again. Rubio, Bush, Kasich et al are thrilled at this opportunity. However, there may be enough Americans from left to right who want an authoritarian strong man of the fascist mold, like Trump.

You mean like Obama is being proven to be? He has a pen and a phone you know!

Why is it that people think that Trump is the only one who shouldn't have to deal with the media?
No one is saying Trump shouldn't have to deal with the media but the media is expected to tell the truth, not edit people's remarks to make viewers think they said something they didn't. Liberal journalists are dishonest hacks and when they do that they should be fired.
He said what he said, it was clear what he said, no one is in doubt at what he said, or the context in which it was said.

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

So, there should be a lot of systems means a Muslims registration system????

You love reading things that aren't really there. Don't you?

Of course a gay pretend hetrosexual would think that.
Only to a pervert is a married heterosexual, gay. :eusa_doh:

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.

Did he say REGISTER MUSLIMS, Pawned?
I know common sense is above your paygrade, so no one expects you to understand ... but it's not possible to track people without registering them.

The interviewer asks if there should be a system. Trump answered that their should be a lot of systems. He never stated that the system the interviewer referenced is one of them.

You must smoke, cuz you're hacking is silly
The reporter even asked Trump if he would implement such a system if he became president, to which Trump answered, "absolutely."

Last edited:
Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments - Breitbart

Hey whiner is this better!? ..!.. :)

This is no surprise....kind of like someone closing threads they don't agree with....:)

Honestly....anything that arrogant, conceited Right Wing asshole ever said needs to be edited. He's lucky his old man brought him into his company and left him $150 million. He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.
Trump's shtick is acting like he thinks he's the bee's-knees. It's an inside joke.

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.

I know common sense is above your paygrade, so no one expects you to understand ... but it's not possible to track people without registering them.

The interviewer asks if there should be a system. Trump answered that their should be a lot of systems. He never stated that the system the interviewer referenced is one of them.

Poor perv23, it's like English isn't even your first language. :eusa_doh: The reporter even asked Trump if he would implement such a system if he became president, to which Trump answered, "absolutely."
Fortunately I listened to both versions.....and the unedited version totally changes his answer and its context.

So you're a liar.

You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

I just keep pointing out how you think heterosexuality is a perversion.

That makes you a delusional pervert.

And you have yet to point out where trump suggested it.
You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

New so called refugees should be tracked. Are you nuts?
What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.

Mine is simple. You hit me. I hit back. Now GZ had a gun. I would have just beat Trayvon the little mother fucker to death with my hands. My feet. My head banger. Off the top ropes. Fists a flying.

And I'm just a little girl.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Re-read my post and explain what in the world your response has to do with it?

Faun: What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.

tinydancer: Mine is simple. You hit me. I hit back. Now GZ had a gun. I would have just beat Trayvon the little mother fucker to death with my hands. My feet. My head banger. Off the top ropes. Fists a flying.

Last edited:

Poor perv23, it's like English isn't even your first language. :eusa_doh: The reporter even asked Trump if he would implement such a system if he became president, to which Trump answered, "absolutely."
Fortunately I listened to both versions.....and the unedited version totally changes his answer and its context.

So you're a liar.
How does it change his answer?

Me?

Me?

What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.

Mine is simple. You hit me. I hit back. Now GZ had a gun. I would have just beat Trayvon the little mother fucker to death with my hands. My feet. My head banger. Off the top ropes. Fists a flying.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? L

Faun: What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.

tinydancer: Mine is simple. You hit me. I hit back. Now GZ had a gun. I would have just beat Trayvon the little mother fucker to death with my hands. My feet. My head banger. Off the top ropes. Fists a flying.

Yet you continue to defend a bogus video that has been totally debunked.

Show some dignity.

Show some humility.

Learn to accept defeat or you will die a bitter man.

So you're a liar.
How does it change his answer?
He didn't answer the question specifically.

That's how.

"We should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it. But right now we need to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall, and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happen any longer."

Reporter: Is that something your White House would like to implement?

Donald Trump: I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Trump’s “absolutely” is clearly in reference to strengthening the border. Look at the whole transcript. When the NBC News reporter asks, “Is that something your White House would like to implement?,” Trump has just talked about fortifying the border and obviously believes that is what the NBC reporter is referring to.

CNN edited that out!

Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments - Breitbart

Last edited:

Show some dignity.

Show some humility.

So you have no idea how her response pertains to my post either, huh?

Show some dignity.

Show some humility.

So you have no idea how her response pertains to my post either, huh?
You're defending a lie.
That's what I'm seeing.

"We should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it. But right now we need to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall, and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happen any longer."

Reporter: Is that something your White House would like to implement?

Donald Trump: I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Trump’s “absolutely” is clearly in reference to strengthening the border. Look at the whole transcript. When the NBC News reporter asks, “Is that something your White House would like to implement?,” Trump has just talked about fortifying the border and obviously believes that is what the NBC reporter is referring to.

CNN edited that out!
Fair point.

So you're a liar.
The lie is yours, mud. Trump's meaning is the same: data base register for Muslims. And that is how the public heard it and is understanding it.

Every show edits its material.

The only deceptive "editing" is that by the criminal-minded far right.

This is no surprise....kind of like someone closing threads they don't agree with....:)

Every show "selectively edits" but its sounds so sneaky tho
Yep....they all do it.....perfect excuse.

Not all of them do it to totally change the context and then start a political campaign to attack someone over that false context.

:ahole-1:

Yes, Trump did so clearly indicate, and all America is going to be hearing that beginning this week through the primaries.

Every show "selectively edits" but its sounds so sneaky tho
Yep....they all do it.....perfect excuse.

Not all of them do it to totally change the context and then start a political campaign to attack someone over that false context.

:ahole-1:

Every TV selectively edits. Maybe you have a problem with TV production?

Any who suggest that Trump did not say that he agreed with the idea is either mentally feeble or mentally and criminally malignant.

Forum List

Back