CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

Fortunately I listened to both versions.....and the unedited version totally changes his answer and its context.

So you're a liar.
The lie is yours, mud. Trump's meaning is the same: data base register for Muslims. And that is how the public heard it and is understanding it.

Now Jake has mind reading abilities. It's gone from "Trump said" to "Trump meant"

Laughing my ass off
Pop23, you have been saying the effect of 'Trump meant' from the beginning, and you criticize me? :)
LINK!
Above, Pop, go read yourself and elsewhere defending the Trumpster. :) Roudy is not super Jew Defender; and Pop is not super Trump Defender.

You should really supply a link to what you accusses me of doing. I am not Roudy.

So......

Supply the link or admit you are delusional.

Yeah, Pop, he did, and we all heard it. He killed his own campaign. Good for Kasich, Rubio, and Bush.

The delusional all hear voices in their heads.
Poor, perv23. CNN did a report on Trump saying he wants to create a national registry database to track Muslim immigrants. As you can see below (or in your case, too stupid to see, but others can), CNN did not edit out anything Trump said to the contrary and did not alter the context of his position on creating such a database. They cut out the unrelated parts where he was talking about illegal immigration.

(gray text is what was edited out):

Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Hillyard: Is that something your White House would implement?

Trump: Oh, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Hillyard: What do you think the effect of that would be? How would that work?

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our country
illegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be...

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the
country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.
Once again. Donald never said he would register Muslims. In fact, the discussion was about illegal immigrants. Just the reporter mentions Muslims and registering them.

The American people heard what Donald said, and they do not draw the conclusions of Pop or avg guy or the other wacks.

Trump = David

Media = Goliath

Guess who the people are going to side with on election day.

trump trumps trump

how stupid he is
Let's hear from you regarding Hillary's statement that Islam is not involved in terrorism WHATSOEVER.
Answer JakeStarkey or confess your a DNC plant.
Son, you are a mushroom, a nothing. You can posture in front of your mirror all you want.

Poor delusional GayFaun, things "shooting" with the opposite sex is perverted
You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

I just keep pointing out how you think heterosexuality is a perversion.

That makes you a delusional pervert.

And you have yet to point out where trump suggested it.
You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

New so called refugees should be tracked. Are you nuts?
What's nuts is saying a particular group should be tracked based upon their religion or ethnicity. We don't do religious tests in the U.S.
Wanna bet?

Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments - Breitbart

Hey whiner is this better!? ..!.. :)

This is no surprise....kind of like someone closing threads they don't agree with....:)

Honestly....anything that arrogant, conceited Right Wing asshole ever said needs to be edited. He's lucky his old man brought him into his company and left him $150 million. He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.

Your post oozes envy and resentment.

Get used to saying "President Trump," retard!

That's a joke! Besides the fact that you've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections just wait till the Trump titled "criminal, rapist Latinos" pull their lever. Trump has already set the Republican party back about three elections. He's a big arrogant, egotistical, self centered prick and every day which passes he proves it again.

Me?

I'm a married heterosexual man. Leave it to a pervert like you to fantasize that heterosexual men find heterosexuality a perversion. :cuckoo:

And equally delusional is your denial that Trump stated he wants a national registry for Muslim immigrants. :cuckoo: When asked, "should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?" Trump answered, "there should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it."

So, there should be a lot of systems means a Muslims registration system????

You love reading things that aren't really there. Don't you?

Of course a gay pretend hetrosexual would think that.
Only to a pervert is a married heterosexual, gay. :eusa_doh:

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.
Fuck yeah! You talked us into it. Trump will be your next President and we are going to put all liberals in a tracking database.

Me?

So, there should be a lot of systems means a Muslims registration system????

You love reading things that aren't really there. Don't you?

Of course a gay pretend hetrosexual would think that.
Only to a pervert is a married heterosexual, gay. :eusa_doh:

And when someone says, "there should be a lot of systems," when asked if there should be a database or "system that tracks Muslims," then yes, that someone is saying they would create such a system which tracks folks in America based on their religion or ethnicity. And again, it's no one else's fault you are too deranged to comprehend that.
Fuck yeah! You talked us into it. Trump will be your next President and we are going to put all liberals in a tracking database.

Where do you get that "WE" shit? Got a mouse in your pocket??

Forum List

Back