CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

Yeah, Pop, he did, and we all heard it. He killed his own campaign. Good for Kasich, Rubio, and Bush.

The delusional all hear voices in their heads.
You mean the far right reactionaries delusionaries who think they will get a far right candidate?

No, I meant you. I think you knew that
You meant your far right reactonaries. You mispoke and I can you at it yet again. You can't lie your way out of it.

Yeah, Pop, he did, and we all heard it. He killed his own campaign. Good for Kasich, Rubio, and Bush.

Poor, perv23. CNN did a report on Trump saying he wants to create a national registry database to track Muslim immigrants. As you can see below (or in your case, too stupid to see, but others can), CNN did not edit out anything Trump said to the contrary and did not alter the context of his position on creating such a database. They cut out the unrelated parts where he was talking about illegal immigration.

(gray text is what was edited out):

Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Hillyard: Is that something your White House would implement?

Trump: Oh, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Hillyard: What do you think the effect of that would be? How would that work?

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our country
illegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be...

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the
country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.

Poor, perv23. CNN did a report on Trump saying he wants to create a national registry database to track Muslim immigrants. As you can see below (or in your case, too stupid to see, but others can), CNN did not edit out anything Trump said to the contrary and did not alter the context of his position on creating such a database. They cut out the unrelated parts where he was talking about illegal immigration.

Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our country
illegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the

You only highlighted what fed you're delusion.

Typical of the delusional

illegally.

Perv23, I highlighted the text which CNN aired and dimmed the text they omitted, showing they didn't alter the context of Trump's idiocy of wanting a national registry database just for Muslims.

Dayam, you're fucking retarded. :ack-1:

Last edited:
Beerfart caught editing CNN articles !!!

and that's how that works !

illegally.

Perv23, I highlighted the text which CNN aired and dimmed the text the omitted, showing they didn't alter the context of Trump's idiocy of wanting a national registry database just for Muslims.

Short bus, it leaves out important details.

And shows the "interview" (cough cough) was highly edited.

Troll on troll

Now come out of the closet and glorify in you're perversion

illegally.

Perv23, I highlighted the text which CNN aired and dimmed the text the omitted, showing they didn't alter the context of Trump's idiocy of wanting a national registry database just for Muslims.

Troll on troll

You're such an imbecile. I showed what they left out. They left out nothing relevant to Trump saying he wants to establish a national registry data to track Muslim immigrants. It's cute though how you think it's other posters' problem that you're too stupid to comprehend that. :thup:

illegally.

Troll on troll

You're such an imbecile. I showed what they left out. They left out nothing relevant to Trump saying he wants to establish a national registry data to track Muslim immigrants. It's cute though how you think it's other posters' problem that you're too stupid to comprehend that. :thup:

Relevent to a delusional troll is of no importance.

illegally.

Troll on troll

Poor, perv23 .... he's reduced to shootin' blanks. :rolleyes:

Troll on troll

Poor delusional GayFaun, things "shooting" with the opposite sex is perverted

Compared to RW media lies and censorship, CNN is an angel. You dupes have a couple instances you make mountains out of, while your media is on another plantet of BS hate. God will not be amused, hater dupes. PFFFTT!!

Troll on troll

You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Troll on troll

You still can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, huh, perv23? That's why you're the forum pervert. :thup:

That's all you do since you can't refute the reality that CNN didn't edit out anything relevant to Trump declaring his interest in starting a national registry database just for Muslim immigrants.

Me?

I just keep pointing out how you think heterosexuality is a perversion.

That makes you a delusional pervert.

And you have yet to point out where trump suggested it.

Yes, Pop, you always do defend the indefensible.

No one cares what you think, you silly fool.

Forum List

Back