CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

I'm not the one butthurt here.

Also, a Democratic President has never outed a Seal Team either.

But your guy does.
Now you're obviously butthurt here because you can't get what you want. Get a life and enjoy it. Find something to be grateful for.

I'm grateful to you getting all pissed off, while trying and failing (again and again) to raise the stature of a grifter above simple grifter.
What makes you think I'm pissed off? I'm having a wonderful day. Plenty of good food, entertainment, wife is home pleasuring me, watching it snow lightly, good health, bills all paid, money in the bank, good neighbors. You're the one that appears to be upset because you can't get anyone to hate your President as much as you do. What a sad pathetic creature.

Dude, I'm completely sure that your the funnest guy in the trailor park. Kuddos to you.

Now if you can find that 10% wage increase that the grifter claimed the troops recieved, it can be a happy new year for them.

My son was at Ft Bliss when the Jungle Monkey President was coming for one of his pro Muslim anti American speeches.

They asked for volunteers in his Cav Scout Squadron to go to the speech. A few of the Black guys from the support platoon (cooks supply clerks etc) volunteered but hardly anybody else. They finally had to order the troopers to go. My son looked at it as a punishment.

The solders hated the Jungle Monkey President. No respect at all.

The military loves Trump.

Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.

But your guy does.
/——-/ democRATs lie about our healthcare and hand out food stamps.

Try to stay on topic when your unwilling to answer the questions before you.

Riiiiight Obama never used people and uniforms as props LMAO you stupid leftists walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw :auiqs.jpg:

obama-and-the-white-coats.jpg

Wow, the military is looking a little much medical these days.

^^^ hypocrite alert. Go tend to your wounds I obliterated you.

Can you tell me if the people in the picture (you posted) are covered by the Uniform Military Code while your fetching me that beer, bitch.

Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.
Now you're obviously butthurt here because you can't get what you want. Get a life and enjoy it. Find something to be grateful for.

I'm grateful to you getting all pissed off, while trying and failing (again and again) to raise the stature of a grifter above simple grifter.
What makes you think I'm pissed off? I'm having a wonderful day. Plenty of good food, entertainment, wife is home pleasuring me, watching it snow lightly, good health, bills all paid, money in the bank, good neighbors. You're the one that appears to be upset because you can't get anyone to hate your President as much as you do. What a sad pathetic creature.

Dude, I'm completely sure that your the funnest guy in the trailor park. Kuddos to you.

Now if you can find that 10% wage increase that the grifter claimed the troops recieved, it can be a happy new year for them.
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation or obviously he misspoke.

Last edited:
My son was at Ft Bliss when the Jungle Monkey President was coming for one of his pro Muslim anti American speeches.

They asked for volunteers in his Cav Scout Squadron to go to the speech. A few of the Black guys from the support platoon (cooks supply clerks etc) volunteered but hardly anybody else. They finally had to order the troopers to go. My son looked at it as a punishment.

Okay dis-stemper fly white guy.

Let's check under the hood. You got yer standard racial remark, your anti-muslim religion remark and the anti-patroitism screed. All fine points for the standard alt-white part of the exam.

But then you went for extra credit with the charge of lower support from his supporters (extra point for again putting in a racial component) and the forced participation claim. God, don't coal miners for trump know that one.

And then, Wow, the blind patroitism claim cherry on top.

Dis-Stemper dude damn, git the old lady up and crack that Pabst.

But your guy does.

Well, you can read about his continued misstatements in regard to the claim here...

Trump bragged to service members in Iraq about a 10 percent raise they haven’t been given

Or we can just admit that he is a jackass who talks out his ass all the time and move on.

Your call

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.
No we did not....that is a lie put out by Deplorables.
Oh no! Trump did something that CNN didnt like.

Funny, CNN loved everything Hillary did, including LYING to the American public and rigging the Dem primaries.

Its not just CNN, its all people who don't want our military used as props.
If a Democrat President visited the troops, you wouldn't complain about them being used as props.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.
/——/ Obozo did: https://www.usnews.com/news/article...on-their-backs-seal-team-6-family-members-say

Let's check under the hood. You got yer standard racial remark, your anti-muslim religion remark and the anti-patroitism screed. All fine points for the standard alt-white part of the exam.

But then you went for extra credit with the charge of lower support from his supporters (extra point for again putting in a racial component) and the forced participation claim. God, don't coal miners for trump know that one.

You Moon Bats are often confused but if your point is that we White Americans didn't like your Jungle Monkey President then you are right on the mark.

The Jungle Monkey President was an embarrassment to this country in addition to being a complete incompetent affirmative action failure.

We White Americans knew it and the troops knew it. That is why he received no respect from any of the troops except for maybe a Black homo cook or two.

No we did not....that is a lie put out by Deplorables.
Its not just CNN, its all people who don't want our military used as props.
If a Democrat President visited the troops, you wouldn't complain about them being used as props.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.
/——/ Obozo did: https://www.usnews.com/news/article...on-their-backs-seal-team-6-family-members-say

Do you usually defend orange by creating apple strawmen?

President Barack Hussein Obama did not out the location of the team as did trump and his tweeter.

You Moon Bats are often confused but if your point is that we White Americans didn't like your Jungle Monkey President then you are right on the mark.

The Jungle Monkey President was an embarrassment to this country in addition to being a complete incompetent affirmative action failure.

We White Americans knew it and the troops knew it. That is why he received no respect from any of the troops except for maybe a Black homo cook or two.

Wow, the Army has lowered the entry bar.

Way to be an embarrassment to yourself.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.

President Barack Hussein Obama did not out the location of the team as did trump and his tweeter.
/——/ After Vice President Joe Biden revealed that SEAL Team 6 carried out the operation that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011, Strange said the members of his son’s team gave startling indications to their families they were about to meet their demise.

Well, you can read about his continued misstatements in regard to the claim here...

Trump bragged to service members in Iraq about a 10 percent raise they haven’t been given

Or we can just admit that he is a jackass who talks out his ass all the time and move on.

Your call
He obviously misspoke. People do it all the time. Every President does it. You hate Trump, I get it.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.

Obama had plenty of screwups. You don't really want to go there.

Obama was a racist. Mr. loonytune.

Your call
He obviously misspoke. People do it all the time. Every President does it. You hate Trump, I get it.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.

First BS dude, trump just didn't misspeak one time. It was muliple times over many months of the same lie.

Second, I'll take President Barack Hussein Obama missteps over the don anytime.

CNN thinks a hat is a violation, but missed the story about the how the last Administration turned the FBI into the democrat Party's Secret Police

Obama was a racist. Mr. loonytune.

Did you hear that? I think that I just heard the faint whisper of a dying cracker.

All the BS going on in this world and this is what we focus on?

Okay, the military personnel may have violated a rule. Is this the big picture focus we have?

Let's dishonorably discharge all these Army personnel and move on.

What a bunch of crybabies.

Your call
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.

First BS dude, trump just didn't misspeak one time. It was muliple times over many months of the same lie.

Second, I'll take President Barack Hussein Obama missteps over the don anytime.
Of course you will take Obama's misspeaking over Trump's. Duh! You hate Trump and I hate Obama. Life goes on. You had your turn, now it's someone else's turn. Grow up.

CNN thinks a hat is a violation, but missed the story about the how the last Administration turned the FBI into the democrat Party's Secret Police

Do tell, how exactly is breaking the Uniform Code of Conduct the same as whatever wingnut conspiracy that your asserting.

Forum List

Back