CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.
No we did not....that is a lie put out by Deplorables.
Oh no! Trump did something that CNN didnt like.

Funny, CNN loved everything Hillary did, including LYING to the American public and rigging the Dem primaries.

Its not just CNN, its all people who don't want our military used as props.
If a Democrat President visited the troops, you wouldn't complain about them being used as props.

Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

Did cadet bone spurs sign trump campaign 2020 hats at the event or not?
Again, if you have a problem with the troops showing appreciation for and loyalty to their Commander and Chief and President, that is an OBVIOUS snowflake problem, especially since you traitors have yet to accept the outcome of the 2016 election and cease your attempted coup.

Again did cadet bone spurs sign maga 2020 hats at the rally?

Simple question little fragile flake.
Yes, Trump signed MAGA hats. You're repeating facts
Again, if you have a problem with the troops showing appreciation for and loyalty to their Commander and Chief and President, that is an OBVIOUS snowflake problem, especially since you traitors have yet to accept the outcome of the 2016 election and cease your attempted coup.

If Trump was in my neighborhood, I'd ask him to sign my MAGA hat. What's your point?
But you never served and you most certainly are not serving now...in uniform...on duty....
It's not about me, dick nose. Losers like you make it personal when you can't win an argument. That's why you're a loser and will always be a loser.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

Funny, CNN loved everything Hillary did, including LYING to the American public and rigging the Dem primaries.

If a Democrat President visited the troops, you wouldn't complain about them being used as props.

Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

I'm not the one butthurt here.

Also, a Democratic President has never outed a Seal Team either.

But your guy does.

If Trump was in my neighborhood, I'd ask him to sign my MAGA hat. What's your point?
But you never served and you most certainly are not serving now...in uniform...on duty....
It's not about me, dick nose. Losers like you make it personal when you can't win an argument. That's why you're a loser and will always be a loser.

Okay, BS

Did trump sign 2020 campaign hats or not?

Did he lie about pay raises to the troops or not?

Did he out a Seal Team or not?

Try to win that arguement.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.
Now you're obviously butthurt here because you can't get what you want. Get a life and enjoy it. Find something to be grateful for.

Okay, BS

They're gonna reply with Benghazi or Lewinsky references.

So what? I did. I am still serving.

All of the liberal bitching, whining, and belly-aching does not change the fact that the Commander and Chief has the right and authority to visit his combat troops in harm's way over Christmas, that he has the right / duty to inform those troops their mission has changed and how that will affect them, and his troops have every right to show appreciation and loyalty to their Commander and Chief and to their President. In no way does this make this a 'political event'. And yes they were allowed to ask their Commander and Chief and President to sign a friggin' hat.

For God's sake curb your Trump hatred for 1 minute, don't let it consume every bit of your life.

Okay, BS

Trump signed hats. Impeach the bastard. Lol.

Okay, BS

Being reminded of the truth too painful for ya, snowflake? Don't worry - I won't bring 'em up even if you just did. :p

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.
Now you're obviously butthurt here because you can't get what you want. Get a life and enjoy it. Find something to be grateful for.

I'm grateful to you getting all pissed off, while trying and failing (again and again) to raise the stature of a grifter above simple grifter.

Okay, BS

Being reminded of the truth too painful for ya, snowflake? Don't worry - I won't bring 'em up even if you just did. :p

truth and you are mutually exclusive.

But your guy does.
Oh, boo hoo. Get a life.

But your guy does.

I'm grateful to you getting all pissed off, while trying and failing (again and again) to raise the stature of a grifter above simple grifter.
What makes you think I'm pissed off? I'm having a wonderful day. Plenty of good food, entertainment, wife is home pleasuring me, watching it snow lightly, good health, bills all paid, money in the bank, good neighbors. You're the one that appears to be upset because you can't get anyone to hate your President as much as you do. What a sad pathetic creature.

But your guy does.
/——-/ democRATs lie about our healthcare and hand out food stamps.

But your guy does.

Try to stay on topic when your unwilling to answer the questions before you.

But your guy does.

/——/ When I respond to this libtard post, I’m staying on topic. Sorry you got called out. “Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.”

But your guy does.

Riiiiight Obama never used people and uniforms as props LMAO you stupid leftists walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw :auiqs.jpg:

obama-and-the-white-coats.jpg

But your guy does.

/——/ When I respond to this libtard post, I’m staying on topic. Sorry you got called out. “Democratic Presidents don't hand out stupid campaign hats and lie about wages to them.”

Hardly a call out son.

The trumpster did both. Maybe you can explain the 10% raise the troops have not seen comment.

But your guy does.

Riiiiight Obama never used people and uniforms as props LMAO you stupid leftists walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, the military is looking a little much medical these days.

But your guy does.

Wow, the military is looking a little much medical these days.

^^^ hypocrite alert. Go tend to your wounds I obliterated you.

Forum List

Back