CNN Exposes The Fact That Ted Cruz Is Unqualified To Be President Of The United States

Cruz is a Canadian citizen

He is ineligible to be President

CNN Exposes The Fact That Ted Cruz Is Unqualified To Be President Of The United States

"Dana Bash did an effective job of questioning Cruz about his weak spots, and the Texas Senator’s defense consisted of blaming Senate Democrats and lying about President Obama. Ted Cruz isn’t qualified to be president. Cruz is running what is amounting to a vanity campaign that is centering on advancing his own celebrity. Cruz isn’t as qualified as Obama was before he ran for president, and CNN isn’t playing along with inflating a 2016 pretender to the status of a legitimate candidate."

---

I just know that Ted Cruz has no policy but to oppose everything that Obama does. He is hungry for attention.

Ted Cruz is more qualified to be president than Obama and the clueless Dana Bash combined. Bash is a hollow skirt, an airhead, a mindless leftist robot. Seriously. I encountered her at a campaign rally in 2008. She is a ditz.

As for Cruz having no policy but to oppose Obama, I take it you have not read Cruz's position papers on his website.

You might do some reading on Cruz's background:

Senator Cruz One of the Smartest Most Educated Persons to Ever Run for President US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Dana Bash did an effective job of questioning Cruz about his weak spots, and the Texas Senator’s defense consisted of blaming Senate Democrats and lying about President Obama. Ted Cruz isn’t qualified to be president. Cruz is running what is amounting to a vanity campaign that is centering on advancing his own celebrity. Cruz isn’t as qualified as Obama was before he ran for president, and CNN isn’t playing along with inflating a 2016 pretender to the status of a legitimate candidate."

---

I just know that Ted Cruz has no policy but to oppose everything that Obama does. He is hungry for attention.

Ted Cruz is more qualified to be president than Obama and the clueless Dana Bash combined. Bash is a hollow skirt, an airhead, a mindless leftist robot. Seriously. I encountered her at a campaign rally in 2008. She is a ditz.

As for Cruz having no policy but to oppose Obama, I take it you have not read Cruz's position papers on his website.

Senator Cruz One of the Smartest Most Educated Persons to Ever Run for President US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Cruz does not have a single accomplishment

LOL. As I read more about Ted Cruz, I got to read lots of his stupid mention about climate changes. One of smartest? Actually one of dumbest.

---

This from a poster who just tried to float the idea that "Hitler was a leftist"... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back