CNN Medical Analyst Admits After Two Years There's Been 'Overcounting' of COVID Deaths

Fool, the CDC reported in the Spring of 2020, that hospitals were grossly overreporting Covid deaths with commorbidities, due to a conflict of interest coming from the CARE$$$$$$ Act. You should not enter threads in which you don't have even the least fundamental knowledge.
Nor should you, since the CDC later stated just the opposite.

From cancer. Are you mentally retarded or what? Do you think he'd be alive today had he not been falsely diagnosed with covid?
So you believe the doctors except when they tell you he had COVID.

Then it’s all a conspiracy!

Moron.

People who tested positive for COVID have COVID.

I doubt he’d be alive today but the fact is that he died when he got COVID and that’s very unlikely to be a coincidence. Morons like you just can’t accept that COVID is as bad as people said it was. That stupid narrative got a lot of people killed.

So you believe the doctors except when they tell you he had COVID.

Then it’s all a conspiracy!

Moron.

People who tested positive for COVID have COVID.

I doubt he’d be alive today but the fact is that he died when he got COVID and that’s very unlikely to be a coincidence. Morons like you just can’t accept that COVID is as bad as people said it was. That stupid narrative got a lot of people killed.

He had cancer for months and the doctors told him at his age there wasn't much they could do for him outside of pain meds. He didn't die from covid because there was no place he could have caught covid from. I explained this to you several times now, what don't you understand about it? You leftists believe your God (government) even when common sense dictates.

Fool, the CDC reported in the Spring of 2020, that hospitals were grossly overreporting Covid deaths with commorbidities, due to a conflict of interest coming from the CARE$$$$$$ Act. You should not enter threads in which you don't have even the least fundamental knowledge.

Facts do not matter to the cult. Only lies to support their bullshit.

THE WASHINGTON POST IS NOW REPORTING THAT THE RUSSIAN FACEBOOK STUFF HAD VIRTUALLY NO IMPACT ON THE 2016 ELECTION.

6 YEARS TO CLEAR UP THAT LIE?

FUCK THE CULT.

They are always on the wrong side of history.

Why are you so invested in this guy having died of COVID? It's also odd that you dont think hospitals would mark someone as dying from COVID in order to "adjust their balance sheet".
Hospitals aren’t faking COVID tests.

He had cancer for months and the doctors told him at his age there wasn't much they could do for him outside of pain meds. He didn't die from covid because there was no place he could have caught covid from. I explained this to you several times now, what don't you understand about it? You leftists believe your God (government) even when common sense dictates.
But he did get COVID which isn’t surprising considering he was around numerous people.

You disbelief about his COVID diagnosis isn’t common sense. It’s just you being a political hack.

But he did get COVID which isn’t surprising considering he was around numerous people.

You disbelief about his COVID diagnosis isn’t common sense. It’s just you being a political hack.

It's about your lack of common sense. Again: nobody that went near him had covid. Everybody was tested or quarantined. This isn't rocket science here.

It's about your lack of common sense. Again: nobody that went near him had covid. Everybody was tested or quarantined. This isn't rocket science here.
Everyone who saw Trump was tested or quarantined. I guess he didn’t get COVID either!

Someone around him gave him COVID. You just don’t know who.

Or for that matter exactly when he got COVID.

But you said yourself he tested positive, so that’s all we really do know.

Post # 77 (plus I posted the CDC report 2 years ago)

Interesting how people refer to things we've been talking about for 2 years now, as "far-fetched". This is what happens when you get your information from the mainstream media, or other liberal OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBS, etc)
I’m not saying they aren’t inflated. They most certainly are. The 94% figure seems suspect. You posted 15 articles. Which one has the 94% figure.

I told you what they put down as the primary cause of his death. What didn't you understand about that statement?

As far as our conversation goes It doesn't matter if it's primary or not, if the person had Covid as a contributing factor it SHOULD count in the stats.

If a doctor puts covid over cancer as the primary cause of death, it can't be for nefarious reasons.
What "nefarious reasons"?

Doctors in hospitals don't get paid per specific diagnosis. There would have to be a large conspiracy between administration, billing and clinical teams.

And you are saying this was common place. You seriously think that's a realistic theory?

But wait, the conspiracy is even broader than that - straight death counts were lined up too, so authorities don't get suspicious. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
a 23 year old gets into a motorcycle accident and gets tested for covid in the hospital. He didn't die from crashing into a parked car at 50 mph, it's covid that killed him.
What's his name?

Where did you get that anecdote?

Nobody is going to record Covid as cause of death from MVA, hell, they won't even test for Covid unless the guy has his lungs full and shortness of breath.

Last edited:
A person who had cancer and Covid dies, how do you rule out Covid as a contributing factor?
If a person has terminal cancer? Simple it’s pretty common sense isn’t it? Your problem is that you assume anyone who has COVID and dies must have died of COVID. When the reality is it’s rare to die of COVID even if you get it. Even assuming the numbers aren’t inflated.

Do you believe the COVID death numbers are inflated at all?

Forum List

Back