CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

And?? ..... :dunno:

Count seven and eight implicates Trump.

Suggests Trump is a co-conspirator - a high crime (I wonder where Ryan is hiding?).
So you lose freedoms if you run for office?
Accountability

So Yes or No.

Are you more knowledgeable about this than Alan Dershowitz?

Dershowitz has the credentials
He also has little credibilty as an impartial legal analyst

So I win
Dershowitz knows very little.

LOL --- there goes your credibility
Sure boss! Stay in your alternative reality.

Amazing how breaking news works. You'll be reading nothing but those facts for a long time to come.

And?? ..... :dunno:

Suggests Trump is a co-conspirator - a high crime (I wonder where Ryan is hiding?).
Accountability

So Yes or No.

So I win

I would bet my life that if we polled 1000 persons who graduated Harvard law, at least 80% would disagree with you. Would you bet your life the other way? No. STFU.

And that drags Trump into impeachment charges territory

Way to go old "I will take bullet for Trump" Cohen

So Yes or No.

So I win

I would bet my life that if we polled 1000 persons who graduated Harvard law, at least 80% would disagree with you. Would you bet your life the other way? No. STFU.
The law is the law. A guilty plea is a guilty plea. There is nothing Harvard can do about it. Lol!

That's all we're going to hear from these Trump apologists. STFU! Your shoes are ugly. Liptard! Snowflake! And you all are a bunch of sour grape, election cheats, who have been had. Something I knew from day one.

Plead guilty. Do the time. And never mention Trump by name.

Never has to answer another question about it.

The POTUS can be impeached for any reason the Congress wants to impeach him. The only check on that is the Senate in deciding whether or not they want to remove him. There is no judicial review and the Congress is never obligated to impeach him and the Senate is never obligated to remove him.

Manafort going on trial again next week.
And state income tax fraud charges are coming.

Just announced. Michael Cohen implicated his client, Donald Trump, in a coverup of a crime which fits the designation of a high crime and misdemeanor which according to the Constitution, makes the President eligible for removal by impeachment.

BREAKING: Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making a false statement to a bank and two campaign finance violations, according to court papers.

President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen has surrendered to the FBI in New York as he prepares to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in an investigation into his activities and business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.

Cohen is expected to plead guilty to charges related to bank fraud, tax fraud and a campaign finance violation, according to two people with knowledge of the situation. Cohen agreed to the deal after prosecutors claimed he risked more than a dozen years in prison, one person said.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for 4 p.m. Tuesday at a federal courthouse in Manhattan. Afterward, Deputy U.S. Attorney Robert Khuzami, who has been overseeing the probe, is scheduled to make public remarks.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com

The link you provided says absolutely nothing about Cohen "implicating" Trump in "high crimes and misdemeanors."

You title is a flat out lie and you are a liar.

Just announced. Michael Cohen implicated his client, Donald Trump, in a coverup of a crime which fits the designation of a high crime and misdemeanor which according to the Constitution, makes the President eligible for removal by impeachment.

BREAKING: Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making a false statement to a bank and two campaign finance violations, according to court papers.

President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen has surrendered to the FBI in New York as he prepares to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in an investigation into his activities and business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.

Cohen is expected to plead guilty to charges related to bank fraud, tax fraud and a campaign finance violation, according to two people with knowledge of the situation. Cohen agreed to the deal after prosecutors claimed he risked more than a dozen years in prison, one person said.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for 4 p.m. Tuesday at a federal courthouse in Manhattan. Afterward, Deputy U.S. Attorney Robert Khuzami, who has been overseeing the probe, is scheduled to make public remarks.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com

Weird, so excited about the implication in a crime, but does not mention what the crime is.

No, no, no.

Anything Orange Jesus does is legal.

Because he is God.

Only liberals and Hillary commit crimes.

If only the Derp State wasn't protecting the REAL criminals!!!!!1!!!111!!

Forum List

Back