CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
If Trump picks up just a few additional percentage points from black voters, it could make all the difference in a close race.

‘Numbers Are The Numbers’: CNN Host Pushes Back When Commentator Rejects Polls Showing Trump’s Gains With Black Voters​

CNN host Sara Sidner on Monday pushed back when political commentator Bakari Sellers dismissed polls suggesting former President Donald Trump will win a historically large portion of the black vote.

CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten during a previous Monday segment said Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election as President Joe Biden hemorrhages a major segment of this demographic. Sidner, on “CNN News Central,” noted Enten’s reporting and asked Sellers what he makes of it, with the commentator attacking its accuracy and the host asserting these “are the numbers".

I was going to post the WSJ poll that appeared a few weeks ago in a thread IM2 had started. .. .but then??

I though, shit, why bother?

We'll just wait till after the election till the actual numbers come out.

He reminds me of that chicken hawk in those Looney Tunes Cartoons. Reality is lost on him.

c50470f6-8628-44e0-9cff-d698cf44dd26_text.gif

The guy looks more Spanish than black, but ok let's say he is black. Since he is a retired teacher, they didn't take his job. I remember in Georgia when farmers were crying that their crops were rotting in the fields on the trees because there was no one to pick them. See white folks or black folks are not going to do that type of work. I have been an Electrician for almost 30yrs and I see who does the concrete work, roofing work, framing work, etc. black folks aren't running to do that work. So all you are trying to do is pit black folks and Hispanic folks against each other, but it's not going to work.

Forum List

Back