Coffee shop refuses to serve anti-Muslim bigot

She seemed very polite, he was insulting her

Most wouldn’t have been
No, she was LOUD and persistent. A decent person would have dropped it. He has no obligation to "like" some woman wearing a mask in public -- which is ILLEGAL btw.
No, it is not illegal

She was not allowing Trump voter to get away with his shit
You cannot hide your face in public.

Go to the bank wearing a ski mask. Please! Do it in the name of science

So? Christianity hadn't been invented yet during Jesus' time on Earth.
So there is no way to know WJWD unless you read His words about false prophets. :)
False prophets? Ya mean like Jesus?
He's the One who warned us about them.

Can you sub someone who has read the Bible?
Ya know, there's this cool thing called the Torah, which is where Jesus attained his knowledge of false prophets, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Everyone who has read the Bible knows that.

Jesus was Jewish in case you didn't know.
Blasphemy

So? Christianity hadn't been invented yet during Jesus' time on Earth.
So there is no way to know WJWD unless you read His words about false prophets. :)

Ya know, there's this cool thing called the Torah, which is where Jesus attained his knowledge of false prophets, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron .... how did you not figure out I already knew that after I posted how Jesus learned from the Torah??

1233796371590.gif

Most wouldn’t have been
No, she was LOUD and persistent. A decent person would have dropped it. He has no obligation to "like" some woman wearing a mask in public -- which is ILLEGAL btw.
No, it is not illegal

You can for religious reasons

Guess who in that Coffee Shop got served ?

Most wouldn’t have been
No, it is not illegal

Shit, you people are fucking rightarded.
icon_rolleyes.gif

A ski mask is often used in a robbery to conceal a person's identity. A niqab? Not so much. Try wearing a niqab to a bank and the only eyebrows raised will be from Trumpettes, who get freaked out like the one seen on the OP.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron .... how did you not figure out I already knew that after I posted how Jesus learned from the Torah??

1233796371590.gif
He learned...and taught...the rabbis, who were astounded at His knowledge at such a young age.

The honcho rabbis didn't care for Him because He called them out for being a bunch of thieves who sold out their God for a few shekels.

You of all people know how those people are.

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
He learned...and taught...the rabbis, who were astounded at His knowledge at such a young age.

The honcho rabbis didn't care for Him because He called them out for being a bunch of thieves who sold out their God for a few shekels.

Well I know he was a false prophet; just like Torah teaches us. Idiots fall for that bullshit.

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif

Well I know he was a false prophet; just like Torah teaches us. Idiots fall for that bullshit.
The Torah prophesied His coming.

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif

Only to those who tried to make a square peg fit into a smaller round hole.

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has the best mocha frapps ever. And, you can order it to make at home yourself (the ingredients they use).

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I guess Public Accommodation laws only apply to certain people.

:laugh:
Yeah because public accomadation laws protect people harassing your customers :rolleyes:

So fucking stupid
Was he under arrest? Had he been charged for breaking the law?

Hypocrite.
To be a hypocrite, this situation would have to be at least a tiny bit similar to the cake case. Too bad entering a place of business and trying to drive away the businesses customers is not protected by law.

Go and get all your anti-Muslim rage out while you can. Your hero Trump won’t be around forever :itsok:
Voted for Hillary.

I'm just not a big fan of the Regressive Left. You people are illiberal leftist authoritarians. And hypocrites.

Wanna try again, slugger?

:itsok:

But you seem to be a huge fan of the Regressive right....

As for this case, if the owner has a reasonable expectation that business will be effected, they have every right to act in their own best interests.

You support every Trump policy, but you voted for Hillary? :cuckoo:
Oh good, a blatant lie. I do enjoy blind zealots.

My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

You'll see that, outside of the Regressive Left's PC/Identity Politics bullshit, I clearly lean left.

Wanna keep trying here?

:dig:
Yeah, and despite all of my posts, I’m actually super conservative :rolleyes:
It's all there on the screen.

Unlike you, I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every day.

Unlike you, I don't have an ideological Safe Space in which I can hide.

Unlike you, I don't need one.

Right, you just label people something convenient for yourself whether it applies or not.

1233796371590.gif

Only to those who tried to make a square peg fit into a smaller round hole.
His followers eventually returned Jews to their homeland.

You're welcome. :)

Forum List

Back