Coffee shop refuses to serve anti-Muslim bigot

His hatred of Muslims can be understandable and really doesn't fall into the category of an actual "phobia," more like a reasonable concern. A PEW Research study done interviewing Muslims across various nations, including the west, has reflected that a figure of about 320,000,000 Muslims want you converted, if you refuse, subjugated (to bring under domination by conquest and pay the Jizya tax),

You know what, I've never had a Muslim try to convert me once. As opposed to Christians, who try to shove their religion down my throat the minute they find out I'm an atheist.

muslims-put-their-women-in-garbage-bags-dixon-diaz-2017-21647489.png

Muslims are Right-Wing Conservatives, Republicans are Liberal Left-Wingers.

There's a difference, you don't even know what you are.

I guess Public Accommodation laws only apply to certain people.

:laugh:
They don’t usually apply to disruptive people.

Coyote who hid from Israel's terrorist murders, now expresses outrage over Americans expressing freedom of speech against a Muslim.

I guess Muslim lives only matter when it's "Their feelings hurt" not when they're "Strewn all over the place"

If he can be refused service, why can't she? A business should be able to refuse service to anyone.

There's a difference in refusing service to someone because of their actions, than the way they were born, or the way you perceive them without them having done anything.

The guy was an asshole and deserved to be tossed from the coffee shop. He doesn't represent anyone but himself.

Muslims are Right-Wing Conservatives, Republicans are Liberal Left-Wingers.

There's a difference, you don't even know what you are.
Point out the post where I say I'm a Republican. Hint: Never have. Idiot!

BTW, virtually ALL non Anglos are big government LIBERAL Authoritarians -- Muzzie and Polacks too.

You will never understand American Conservatism. It's not in your blood.

Last edited:
Got to admit the Trump voter got to show the best of his hate rhetoric
From the Halloween taunt to you want to kill me

I liked when other people in the coffee shop started yelling at him to get out

Everybody ahead of me in this very long airport coffee shop line who is ordering lattes is, soul-wise, Pol Pot

The man was being disruptive. His ass should have been thrown out. I'm Muslim and I don't even like the wearing of niqab. But it's not mine or anyone else's business if they choose to wear it.

He identified himself as a kershchin. So in his bible Jesus would do just as he did. How about the rest of you self professed kershchins, is that WJWD?
That Trump voter hasn’t been in church in decades

All he knows is he is afraid Muslim women in coffee shops are going to kill him

Notice he's a 'tough guy' with a Muslim woman. You get a Muslim man there in cultural attire and the guy doesn't say a word. He just pisses his pants and runs home to mommy, at the Bates Hotel.

That's something I've noticed too. White ragers tend to go for women and children .

He identified himself as a kershchin. So in his bible Jesus would do just as he did. How about the rest of you self professed kershchins, is that WJWD?
That Trump voter hasn’t been in church in decades

All he knows is he is afraid Muslim women in coffee shops are going to kill him

Notice he's a 'tough guy' with a Muslim woman. You get a Muslim man there in cultural attire and the guy doesn't say a word. He just pisses his pants and runs home to mommy, at the Bates Hotel.

That's something I've noticed too. White ragers tend to go for women and children .
Tell it to the Brazilian who tried to rob a group of moms and daughters on Mother's Day and got himself shot dead for his pains.

Forum List

Back