Cohen meet with Schiff for more then TEN hours to prep

Cohen hit every Schiff talking point several times during his testimony. He was well-trained. I wonder what they've offered him?

• Banned
Cohen hit every Schiff talking point several times during his testimony. He was well-trained. I wonder what they've offered him?
Not sure but Schiff should be in some hot water for this

The more you learn about Cohen, the more nauseating his performance seems.

The Republicans on that committee failed miserably in their questioning. Where is Trey Gowdy when you need him?

He still fucked up....and they spent Wednesday trying to correct all of his perjured testimony in a closed door hearing with no Republicans allowed.

Plus he may be up on new charges.
That's what they were trying to correct. He's willing to say anything they want just to keep out of jail.

I really hope Trump crushes them in 2020 and goes for revenge. We could easily refill GITMO with the treasonous scum in the DOJ alone, not to mention the DC Crime Syndicate.

Cohen met with Schiff staff for over 10 hours before House Oversight Committee hearing, sources say

If this doesn’t force him to recuse him self not sure what will!
Or a treason charge.

How in the blue fuck do you get "treason" out of this? Or a "recusal"?

What, do people on your planet need notes from the teacher to talk to a person?
Hey little girl. This is White MAGA Man! Calm down.

After you get your eyes checked, see if you can actually answer the goddam question, Wimp.

Forum List

Back