Colin Kaepernick Wins Settlement.

You can't win 'em all :102:, but Kap is still an arsehole and commie!!!

"NEW YORK (AP) — Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid have settled collusion cases against the NFL.

The league and Kaepernick’s lawyer sent out statements Friday saying that “the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances” and that a confidentiality agreement would prevent either side from commenting further.

It remains unclear if the NFL admitted wrongdoing or how much money Reid, Kapernick or others may have received. Considering the lost salary both players claimed and legal costs, the settlement could have climbed into the tens of millions."

Kaepernick could be paid tens of millions in NFL collusion settlement
Well, since the league doesn't pay any taxes, consider it the "racism tax".

"NEW YORK (AP) — Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid have settled collusion cases against the NFL.

The league and Kaepernick’s lawyer sent out statements Friday saying that “the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances” and that a confidentiality agreement would prevent either side from commenting further.

It remains unclear if the NFL admitted wrongdoing or how much money Reid, Kapernick or others may have received. Considering the lost salary both players claimed and legal costs, the settlement could have climbed into the tens of millions."

What racism? I think the NFL should've suspended and fined Kap and the other players for kneeling during the anthem. I think the league has a right to do this from their CBA as it's during game time.

What racism? I think the NFL should've suspended and fined Kap and the other players for kneeling during the anthem. I think the league has a right to do this from their CBA as it's during game time.
Exactly.

He’s a shitty player and even a shittier person

Sounds like a replay of ole Jessie Jackson and the crew busting corporations back in the day.

Some thing's never change, but what has changed in this nation, is that it (the nation) has become vulnerable/weak as water anymore.

So this cat stages an event inside of a major event, and does it for attention against the rules/illegally, and then he makes off with millions afterwards ? Only in America do we see this kind of stupidity today.
He didn't break the rules but the league did

Which rules did the NFL break?

Kaepernick proved it was just about the money and not the principal, otherwise he would have fought it out in court and expose the NFL, apparently there was nothing to expose and the NFL got to put the whole subject behind them. Nice move by the NFL.

Sounds like a replay of ole Jessie Jackson and the crew busting corporations back in the day.

Some thing's never change, but what has changed in this nation, is that it (the nation) has become vulnerable/weak as water anymore.

So this cat stages an event inside of a major event, and does it for attention against the rules/illegally, and then he makes off with millions afterwards ? Only in America do we see this kind of stupidity today.

I don't know or care. They blackballed him somehow? I don't know but Kap's getting $60 - $80 million. Not bad.

I don't know or care. They blackballed him somehow? I don't know but Kap's getting $60 - $80 million. Not bad.

So you made an claim you can’t prove. Thank you for admitting that you lied.

Communist do not have massive afros...

I looked it up and it was collusion. Kaepernick won so whatever you think is irrelevent.

Holy crap. My thread was moved out of politics in record time .

All the Kneeling threads were allowed to stay in politics. How can we not talk about this. ?
It's so passe..It's old news of a non political nature they should have put it in sports.

I looked it up and it was collusion. Kaepernick won so whatever you think is irrelevent.

No, there was no collusion proven. The NFL won as Kaepernick never proved a thing, other than he was only interested in money and not anything else, just another sellout.

Bull. He is not even a backup level candidate. Courts in America are killing the country slowly.

No chance. Good players who sat out are signing $22mil for three years.

As stupid in legal matters as in everything else it seems. Not surprising.

The case brought by Kaepernick was settled out of court. Settled. That means neither party "won" and basically Kaepernick was paid to just go away.

No legal decision in the matter was reached and both parties agreed to let the matter go. It says as much about the gutless media conscious NFL as it does Kaepernick's legal claims, which were never vindicated, by the way. Go eff yourself.

As stupid in legal matters as in everything else it seems. Not surprising.

The case brought by Kaepernick was settled out of court. Settled. That means neither party "won" and basically Kaepernick was paid to just go away.

No legal decision in the matter was reached and both parties agreed to let the matter go. It says as much about the gutless media conscious NFL as it does Kaepernick's legal claims, which were never vindicated, by the way. Go eff yourself.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah just like how Trump U must not have scammed anybody because the shit eating dotard settled for $25 million :laugh:

Forum List

Back