Colin Powell Exposed!

Nope. They weren't Liberals, not by today's standards. They believed in Liberal government which follows the principle of equality and free elections. However many were God-fearing Christians which means they were conservatives as well.

Thats my point.... There are no liberals today... There are conservatives and fascists..

That doesn't leave much room for any choices. Are things really that dichotomous?

Choice? Thats something conservatives believe in..

Agree but many liberals are God fearing Christians.
Being Christian has nothing to do with being a conservative.
During the civil rights era and Viet Nam war as well as all through American history it was liberal Christians that led the protests.

Being Christian has everything to do with being conservative. Being a Christian means you believe in the gospel and you adhere to it's truth. Faith and good works go hand in hand. Good works do not make you a liberal. However you can be both. I think the definition of what is conservative and liberal has been warped beyond recognition.

Total Bull Shit.
And I am as conservative as it gets.
Atheists can be conservatives and many are.
Your definition if what a Christian is is warped beyond recognition.
Jesus was not into politics.
I dont think so..... Hell if anything has been shown in this thread is your as conservative as McInsain or Boner

Agree but many liberals are God fearing Christians.
Being Christian has nothing to do with being a conservative.
During the civil rights era and Viet Nam war as well as all through American history it was liberal Christians that led the protests.

Being Christian has everything to do with being conservative. Being a Christian means you believe in the gospel and you adhere to it's truth. Faith and good works go hand in hand. Good works do not make you a liberal. However you can be both. I think the definition of what is conservative and liberal has been warped beyond recognition.

Total Bull Shit.

Not total bull shit.

You just want to argue with me. That's the only thing that is certain here.

Total Bull Shit.
I dont think so..... Hell if anything has been shown in this thread is your as conservative as McInsain or Boner

I own 3 businesses, I have to be conservative.

Total Bull Shit.

Not total bull shit.

You just want to argue with me. That's the only thing that is certain here.

Disagree with you.

Total Bull Shit.

I own 3 businesses, I have to be conservative.

Fucking Georg Soros owns businesses too fuckwit.

One would think if Colin Powell lied to the UN about WMDs in Iraq it's not much of a stretch he would lie for Obama.

That would require that you, and the rest of the clowns here, admit that Iraq had no WMD's.

Will you do that? Will they?

Nope. After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.

One would think if Colin Powell lied to the UN about WMDs in Iraq it's not much of a stretch he would lie for Obama.

That would require that you, and the rest of the clowns here, admit that Iraq had no WMD's.

Will you do that? Will they?

Nope. After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.

But not what the Bush administration concocted with their yellow cake BS they sold.

Don't you just love how the Republican's eat their own?

Once upon a time, Colin Powell was the poster child for the GOP. A war hero, Secretary of State and prospective GOP Presidential candidate.

Then...he dared to stray from the official party ideology, refused to tow the party's extremist line, and now suddenly he's the devil incarnate, ranking right behind Barack Obama as the epitome of pure evil.

Group think and mass hysteria will be the downfall of the GOP if you moron's don't suddenly develop some basic intelligence.

Powell gave up his Republican credentials in 2008 when he voted for Obama. The only thing that mattered to him was the poll that said 93% of his black brothers and sisters voted for Obama.

and they wonder why people think of them as racists.

I forgive the 93% for voting their skin color and will not call them racists for doing so.

Nope. They weren't Liberals, not by today's standards. They believed in Liberal government which follows the principle of equality and free elections. However many were God-fearing Christians which means they were conservatives as well.

God-dearing Christians are not necessarily conservatives. I am and elder at my church and I'm a card carrying Liberal, as are most of the other elders at my Church. A couple of them are also union members. Nearly all of the people at my church are liberals as well, but then I live in a neighbourhood that is considers me a conservative.

God-dearing Christians are not necessarily conservatives. I am and elder at my church and I'm a card carrying Liberal, as are most of the other elders at my Church. A couple of them are also union members. Nearly all of the people at my church are liberals as well, but then I live in a neighbourhood that is considers me a conservative.

Whether you consider yourself a liberal or conservative doesn't depend on what everyone around you thinks you are. If we're talking about today's liberal they don't even resemble what a liberal was 200 years ago.

Look asshole, I never said he was lying. You were. Don't try to lay your crap on me.

He's ether prone to lying or he isn't. You can't forget about his testimony now that he's on your side.

You said he's a tainted witness. Why?
The aura of doubt.

You guys painted him as a liar. Now you want to believe him.

If he was a liar then chances are pretty good he's still a liar.

lol, beep beep beep, mudwhistle's backing up.

Forum List

Back