Colin Powell Exposed!

I like the way things are. You assholes are the ones trying to change it.

I bet that's exactly what Conservative, loyalist colonists said to our Liberal Founding Fathers!
thumbsup.gif
The Founding Fathers weren't Liberals.

They just knew oppression when they saw it.

You don't.

I like the way things are. You assholes are the ones trying to change it.

I bet that's exactly what Conservative, loyalist colonists said to our Liberal Founding Fathers!
thumbsup.gif

You don't.

I think your wrong.... the founders were liberals....Liberals of today are not liberals... They are fascists......They are opposite of liberals cause they dont wish to liberate they want to enslave.

It is really useless to try and convince someone else to vote how "you" feel they should vote.
They will vote either their beliefs or their pocketbook.
There is no way I could agree with 100% of what any party or president believes or tries to push into legislation.
However, making comments to why one individual voted based on race or ethnicity makes about as much sense as predicting how are why they marry whom they chose too marry.

I'm not the one calling him a liar.

Powell is simply repeating his boss's claims. This time you chose to believe him. If he was a liar before why isn't he now?

I'm not the two-faced SFB here.

Sometimes people lie, sometimes they tell the truth.

I'm going to guess that at some time in your wretched life you have told a lie. Does that render you incapable of ever again telling the truth?

And while we're at it, when did I ever say I now have absolute faith that everything Colin Powell ever says again is the truth?
If we were to be in court Powell would be called a tainted witness.
And fyi, my life isn't wretched. I like the way things are. You assholes are the ones trying to change it.

He's tainted because there were no WMD's. Is that what you're saying?

How long have you held the position that there never were any WMD's?

thumbsup.gif

You don't.

I think your wrong.... the founders were liberals....Liberals of today are not liberals... They are fascists......They are opposite of liberals cause they dont wish to liberate they want to enslave.

Nope. They weren't Liberals, not by today's standards. They believed in Liberal government which follows the principle of equality and free elections. However many were God-fearing Christians which means they were conservatives as well.

You don't.

Nope. They weren't Liberals, not by today's standards. They believed in Liberal government which follows the principle of equality and free elections. However many were God-fearing Christians which means they were conservatives as well.

Agree but many liberals are God fearing Christians.
Being Christian has nothing to do with being a conservative.
During the civil rights era and Viet Nam war as well as all through American history it was liberal Christians that led the protests.

Remember When The Left Thought Colin Powell Was An Uncle Tom?

sayanythingblog.com/...the_left_thought_colin_powell_was_an_uncle_tom

Remember When The Left Thought Colin Powell Was An Uncle Tom ... and a bunch of the liberals were busy calling him an Uncle Tom and a ... Democrats just want to ...

Daily Kos And Other Lefties Will No Longer Call Powell 'Uncle Tom'

newsbusters.org › Blogs › Kerry Picket's blog
Daily Kos And Other Lefties Will No Longer Call Powell 'Uncle Tom' By Kerry Picket | October 20, 2008 | 09:12. A A ... Colin Powell; Daily Kos; Kerry Picket's blog;

Sometimes people lie, sometimes they tell the truth.

I'm going to guess that at some time in your wretched life you have told a lie. Does that render you incapable of ever again telling the truth?

And while we're at it, when did I ever say I now have absolute faith that everything Colin Powell ever says again is the truth?
And fyi, my life isn't wretched. I like the way things are. You assholes are the ones trying to change it.

Look asshole, I never said he was lying. You were. Don't try to lay your crap on me.

He's ether prone to lying or he isn't. You can't forget about his testimony now that he's on your side.

During the civil rights era and Viet Nam war as well as all through American history it was liberal Christians that led the protests.

Being Christian has everything to do with being conservative. Being a Christian means you believe in the gospel and you adhere to it's truth. Faith and good works go hand in hand. Good works do not make you a liberal. However you can be both. I think the definition of what is conservative and liberal has been warped beyond recognition.

You don't.

Thats my point.... There are no liberals today... There are conservatives and fascists..

Thats my point.... There are no liberals today... There are conservatives and fascists..

There are true liberals but they don't work in DC.

You just blew his mind. It was so little you probably didn't noitice it blow away.

That doesn't leave much room for any choices. Are things really that dichotomous?

Look asshole, I never said he was lying. You were. Don't try to lay your crap on me.

He's ether prone to lying or he isn't. You can't forget about his testimony now that he's on your side.

You said he's a tainted witness. Why?

You said he's a tainted witness. Why?
The aura of doubt.

You guys painted him as a liar. Now you want to believe him.

If he was a liar then chances are pretty good he's still a liar.

Being Christian has everything to do with being conservative. Being a Christian means you believe in the gospel and you adhere to it's truth. Faith and good works go hand in hand. Good works do not make you a liberal. However you can be both. I think the definition of what is conservative and liberal has been warped beyond recognition.

Total Bull Shit.
And I am as conservative as it gets.
Atheists can be conservatives and many are.
Your definition if what a Christian is is warped beyond recognition.
Jesus was not into politics.

Forum List

Back