Verb
Have or express a different opinion.
Disapprove of.
Synonyms
dissent - differ - discord

fear
/fi(ə)r/
Noun
An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
Verb
Be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening: "farmers fear that they will lose business".
Synonyms
noun. dread - fright - apprehension - funk - awe - alarm
verb. be afraid - dread - apprehend - funk - be afraid of

Aren't you pleased that you learned something new, today?

You're welcome.

Intelligent women scare the GOP to death. Which is why you're a member of the GOP...you scare no one.

Class dismissed.

Sndra Fluke is an intelligent woman?

scared of her? LOL you fool

Yeah...more like terrified of her. She represents the future. There doesn't seem to be a place in that future for the current amalgamation of the GOP. That is sad...I don't mean that in terms of the state of the party...it's sad that independents don't have a choice of viable national parties.

you are ignorant......the fraud in florida was done by democrats and you would know this if you read sources not paid for by soros.

hey you fucking idiot,

go get some sources to prove your made up claims

actually you ignorant toad i know this cause i live in the area were voter fraud was most corrupt here in florida....saint lucie county had a turn out of 275% ...... They also locked out republican observers.

links???????

Powell came into the interview stating he was a Republican and left stating that. Powell CORRECTLY stated that he believes the GOP DOES NOT recognize the changes in the demographics of the country whcih was stated by almost all of the Republican leaders the day after the election.
I especially liked the question Powell asked O'Reilly:
"Why do you see me ONLY AS an African American?"
Powell "That troubles me, I am AN AMERICAN".
And people watch this kook O'Reilly and take him seriously.
I expect a RACE NEUTRAL interview.

Intelligent women scare the GOP to death. Which is why you're a member of the GOP...you scare no one.

Class dismissed.

Sndra Fluke is an intelligent woman?

scared of her? LOL you fool

Yeah...more like terrified of her. She represents the future. There doesn't seem to be a place in that future for the current amalgamation of the GOP. That is sad...I don't mean that in terms of the state of the party...it's sad that independents don't have a choice of viable national parties.

Terrified of a mouthpiece that was used for nothing other than to spew lies? Just wait until the day she actually wakes up and sees it. Will she have the guts to confront those using her or will she just slink into the sunset, head down, hoping no one notices?

So you think we should just tuck our tails like a bitch and never speak the truth.....Sorry not a pussy.

No, never said that.
That would be you critiquing any opposition to the O'Reilly doctrine.

If you want to know the truth of why republicans lost???? Cause they were like you acting like pussies to afraid others might call them racists for speaking the truth.

You are the one calling folks pussies if they disagree with you.
How is that strategy working for us conservatives?

Powell came into the interview stating he was a Republican and left stating that. Powell CORRECTLY stated that he believes the GOP DOES NOT recognize the changes in the demographics of the country whcih was stated by almost all of the Republican leaders the day after the election.
I especially liked the question Powell asked O'Reilly:
"Why do you see me ONLY AS an African American?"
Powell "That troubles me, I am AN AMERICAN".
And people watch this kook O'Reilly and take him seriously.
I expect a RACE NEUTRAL interview.

why does Powell see the word 'lazy' as only being racist, when spoken by a white man?

No, never said that.
That would be you critiquing any opposition to the O'Reilly doctrine.

If you want to know the truth of why republicans lost???? Cause they were like you acting like pussies to afraid others might call them racists for speaking the truth.

You are the one calling folks pussies if they disagree with you.
How is that strategy working for us conservatives?

I am calling you a pussy because that's what you are advocating... A pussy keeps quiet when the truth needs to be told and you are a pussy.

1. "O’Reilly Confronts Colin Powell In Wide-Ranging Interview On Obama And GOP’s Racial Politics

2. General Colin Powell has been very critical of the Republican party in recent years, and tonight he appeared on Bill O’Reilly‘s show to defend his criticisms of the GOP. O’Reilly grilled Powell on why he continues to support President Obama....made him defend his claim that the Republican party has a problem with minorities.

3. Powell explained to O’Reilly that he was put off in 2008 and 2012 by the economic plans proposed by the Republican campaigns.

4. ....saying that he is “troubled” by the rightward shift of the party and decided Obama was the “best choice” for the presidency.

5. O’Reilly pointed out that the economy under Obama has not been particularly kind to African-Americans. Powell said that overall the economy has improved,.....

6. ...suggesting that if they want to endear themselves to minorities, they cannot keep pushing for immigration and voter ID laws that adversely affect minority groups.

7. ...said he opposes “additional levels” of ID that would disenfranchise many people, while disputing the idea that voter fraud is a widespread problem.

8. O’Reilly more directly took on Powell over his claim that parts of the Republican party “still look down on minorities.” O’Reilly highlighted Powell’s criticisms of John Sununu and Sarah Palin for, respectively, calling Obama “lazy” and criticizing his “shuck and jive” on Benghazi. Powell clarified that he does not believe Sununu and Palin and racists,...."
O?Reilly Confronts Colin Powell In Wide-Ranging Interview On Obama And GOP?s Racial Politics | Mediaite

What a fraud!!!

How so?

His big criticism was the phrases “lazy” and “shuck and jive” ....but, heck, 'they're not racists!'
Then why are you painting 'em as racist????
And paint the party that gave him his singular accomplishments as racist....just to make sure Obama won the election.

And "Powell said that overall the economy has improved,.." then fate comes around and bites him in the butt: "U.S. economy contracts for first time since recession"- GDP report: U.S. economy contracts in the fourth quarter of 2012 - Jan. 30, 2013

....and this before Obama's payroll tax kicks in!!
Facts skewer Powell!

"...pushing for immigration and voter ID laws..."
Studies have shown that photo ID has no effect on minority turnout. Another Democrat talking point from Powell.

And a former National Security Adviser opposed to knowing who was coming across the border???

What a charlatan.

And he knows folks know it, he knows why he should be ashamed!
That's why he went on the O'Reilly show.

Who wants to be the first to tell the real reason for turncoat-Powell's behavior?

The truth hurts and when the truth is spoken to a member on the GOP's rightwing fringe the speaker becomes a RINO. Intolerance of anyone who does not toe the party line and acts independently is the hallmark of a real Republican today.

actually you ignorant toad i know this cause i live in the area were voter fraud was most corrupt here in florida....saint lucie county had a turn out of 275% ...... They also locked out republican observers.

links???????

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida - Heather Ginsberg

St. Lucie county had a 2 card ballot and this woman wrote this article not knowing that. The actual turnout there was a little over 70%.

Wow....black folks are so very lucky to have you two lookin' out for 'em!

I hear they're throwing you a big party this weekend, huh?

...This is a serious question, are you fucking brain dead? This 18th century thinking that prevails in the right wing is why your party is dying.

I'm an American.

I subscribe to "18th century thinking," such as the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and concepts like self-reliance and liberty.

It's eminently clear what totalitarians, collectivists, statists, and Obamunists endorse.
That would be you, huh?
Raise your paw.
Aren't you an anchor baby?

Conservatives hate Powell because he is a Moderate.

Conservatives don't want Moderates in the Republican party. They only want conservatives, who represent about 35% of the voting population, in the Republican Party.

The Moderates who represent 40 to 45% of Americans? The Conservatives want them in the Democratic Party.

Conservatives want a country that is 35% Republican and 65% Democrat.

I see no reason not to accommodate them.

I am a conservative and do not attack Colin Powell and voted for Romney.
That's because you are an actual conservative, not a 2012 "conservative".

Wow....black folks are so very lucky to have you two lookin' out for 'em!

I hear they're throwing you a big party this weekend, huh?

Rest assured, we're looking out for orientals too.

Rugs and furniture?

Geezzzz...you must be old.

It's Asian. Get with the program!

Bet the first time you were on the road, the road was the Apian Way.

Yes for goodness sake don't refer to PoliticalChic as an oriental.

She's been disoriented for years.

Don't you just love how the Republican's eat their own?

Once upon a time, Colin Powell was the poster child for the GOP. A war hero, Secretary of State and prospective GOP Presidential candidate.

Then...he dared to stray from the official party ideology, refused to tow the party's extremist line, and now suddenly he's the devil incarnate, ranking right behind Barack Obama as the epitome of pure evil.

Group think and mass hysteria will be the downfall of the GOP if you moron's don't suddenly develop some basic intelligence.

I don't think it's all that. Powell thinks he can get away with calling us racists. Well then screw him.

Btw, you're forgetting all of the shit you folks on the left threw at Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and Herman Cain.

He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Yeah - we highlighted their comments and remarks to prove they were not qualified.

One would think if Colin Powell lied to the UN about WMDs in Iraq it's not much of a stretch he would lie for Obama.

That would require that you, and the rest of the clowns here, admit that Iraq had no WMD's.

Will you do that? Will they?

No WMD's were found.

The intelligence agencies of many countries concluded they existed.

Please explain how Bush and company were able to get the intelligence agencies of other countries to lie for them.
Is this your smackdown of mudwhistle?

...This is a serious question, are you fucking brain dead? This 18th century thinking that prevails in the right wing is why your party is dying.

I'm an American.

I subscribe to "18th century thinking," such as the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and concepts like self-reliance and liberty.

It's eminently clear what totalitarians, collectivists, statists, and Obamunists endorse.
That would be you, huh?
Raise your paw.
Aren't you an anchor baby?

In sense that she's as dumb as a bag of hammers, which in a pinch could serve as an anchor,

I'd say the answer is yes.

Forum List

Back