Colin Powell: George Zimmerman Verdict 'Questionable'

General Powell in terms of honor and character obviously shines a light on the lack of character and decency of the reactionaries on this Board.

Wrong.

Thank you, General, for your service, you should know very few of your detractors here were ever patriotic enough to join the service and give honorable duty.

Wrong again.

I disagree with your opinion because the jury has spoken, but your right to your opinion is sacrosanct.

Right.

One out of three is pretty good for someone with a track record like yours.

The media adores Powell. But, most of us who know the truth realize he is and always was a political hack who's only seeking personal gain from his actions. That he should side with the hateful race baiters doesn't surprise me. Read more @ Colin Powell: George Zimmerman Verdict 'Questionable'

He's wrong on both counts. Others have correctly addressed the first. As for the second, this case will be trotted out by the race-baiters for years and years.

At least until the second coming of li'l Trayvon.

what gets me is they keep using a picture of him as a 12 year old boy...the kid was SEVENTEEN years old....if that isn't deceiving and outright manipulation on the American people...

that is how low these people will go and it's seems Powell has no problems going there himself

General Powell in terms of honor and character obviously shines a light on the lack of character and decency of the reactionaries on this Board.

Wrong.

Thank you, General, for your service, you should know very few of your detractors here were ever patriotic enough to join the service and give honorable duty.

Wrong again.

I disagree with your opinion because the jury has spoken, but your right to your opinion is sacrosanct.

Right.

PredFan's actions on the Board makes him but an ant under the boot of a General Powell in terms of manliness and character.

It seem Powell has decided to throw away any honor he had being in the military...questioning our legal and jury system now..

Being in the military doesn't make someone right about their opinions, and it doesn't make them ammune to being called an asshole.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says the jury verdict that freed George Zimmerman, the killer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was questionable. But he isn't sure it will have staying power in the public consciousness. Speaking on CBS's Face the Nation, Powell...

The media adores Powell. But, most of us who know the truth realize he is and always was a political hack who's only seeking personal gain from his actions. That he should side with the hateful race baiters doesn't surprise me. Read more @ Colin Powell: George Zimmerman Verdict 'Questionable'

Colin Powel is a moron.

Disagree.

I don't believe he is a moron.

He is a fine human being, who has accomplished a great deal, but has the inherent weaknesses of ....human beings.
He can't take any more punishment.

The man took beating from Democrats, like the racist Clinton.....

… President Bill Clinton
argued that Colin Powell, promoted
to brigadier general during Mr.
Alexander’s tenure, was the product
of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

...and from almost all blacks.

Including his family.

Now, he is doing his best to make his declining years livable.

How else to explain his looking at the abominable failures of Obama, with no improvements in the black community....and, yet, supporting

" Powell Says Obama’s Economic Policies Working" Colin Powell Says Obama?s Economic Policies Working: Blames Poverty On Lack Of Education

At this point in his life, it's all about skin color.

Wrong.

Wrong again.

Right.

PredFan's actions on the Board makes him but an ant under the boot of a General Powell in terms of manliness and character.

Your opinion of me is meaningless, but the facts show that Powell is ignorant of the case and should learn something before he makes an ass of himself again.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says the jury verdict that freed George Zimmerman, the killer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was questionable. But he isn't sure it will have staying power in the public consciousness. Speaking on CBS's Face the Nation, Powell...

Funny thing about people, we question everything. I want to know what he specifically thinks is questionable though before I unload on him for being a conspiracy nut.

The facts show Prefan is simply an ignorant reactionary who refuses the right of others to respectfully offer a disagreeing opinion.

That is one of the tremendous faults of the far reactionary right.

Questionable? How about 'wrong'? Six stupid Paula Deens on the jury were too racist to see the overwhelming evidence for a manslaughter conviction.

I watched almost all of the trial. What "overwhelming" evidence have you got? The forensic evidence shows that Trayvon was shot while on top of and leaning over Zimmerman. The eye witness evidence has Trayvon on top of Zimmerman pummeling him MMA style. Yeah, the prosecution tried to prove and actually did prove that Zimmerman took MMA classes, unfortunately, when redirected by the defense it came out that he'd never partnered up with another person and when rating his athletic ability in those classes the instructor barely gave him a one on a scale of one to ten.

So, I'm curious, what overwhelming evidence did you see for a manslaughter conviction? Because I missed it.
"Zimmerman is white, and Martin is black."

Seriously -- that's all the evidence people like velvtacheeze need. And they have to make up half of it. :cool:

Seriously -- that's all the evidence people like velvtacheeze need. And they have to make up half of it. :cool:

For too many people, that is a fact.

I believe Powell is wrong in his opinion, but he has the right to it.

Did Powell voice his opinion on the boredom killings or the WWII vet beaten to death?

The facts show Prefan is simply an ignorant reactionary who refuses the right of others to respectfully offer a disagreeing opinion.

...he said, as he refuses the right of others to offer a disagreeing opinion.

You don't even see the hypocrisy, do you?

...he said, as he refuses the right of others to offer a disagreeing opinion.

You don't even see the hypocrisy, do you?

"Respectfully" is the qualifier here, daveman, and I have always told you that if you act respectfully you get the same from me.

Say your piece and expect to get treated how you say it.

Duded.

Questionable? How about 'wrong'? Six stupid Paula Deens on the jury were too racist to see the overwhelming evidence for a manslaughter conviction.

I watched almost all of the trial. What "overwhelming" evidence have you got? The forensic evidence shows that Trayvon was shot while on top of and leaning over Zimmerman. The eye witness evidence has Trayvon on top of Zimmerman pummeling him MMA style. Yeah, the prosecution tried to prove and actually did prove that Zimmerman took MMA classes, unfortunately, when redirected by the defense it came out that he'd never partnered up with another person and when rating his athletic ability in those classes the instructor barely gave him a one on a scale of one to ten.

So, I'm curious, what overwhelming evidence did you see for a manslaughter conviction? Because I missed it.
"Zimmerman is white, and Martin is black."

Zimmerman is Hispanic. He has a black great grandfather, which it used to be, if I get my math right, made him black himself, especially in the south. 1/32nd black was considered to be all black. And that as late as the 70's.

Hey moron, when did I refuse Powel's right to voice his opinion?

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back