Colin Powell Loses His Mind

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

Fuck you people are stupid.

The Oath that the military takes is to support and defend the Constitution..not the country, not the POTUS
Reread it dumb ass it clearly states you OBEY the President.

Go reread what we call the "First Amendment".

Go read the oath we took when we enlisted.

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

The Oath that the military takes is to support and defend the Constitution..not the country, not the POTUS
Obey is not the same as support dumbass.

What you mean in ebonics s*mbo?

So obeying orders is not support? It is not defend? Where did you serve Mickey Mouse club? When one obeys they FOLLOW, the faithfully serve and do as told. Further they interpret orders and carry out the INTENT of the President in all things.

No, obeying orders is not the same as supporting. I can do what I am told without supporting the one telling me to do it. And I can refuse to do what I am told to do if it is an unlawful order. As a young LCpl I had a SSgt tell me to falsity a log book to cover our asses for a mistake I made. I told the SSgt to kiss my ass, I can only get yelled out for a mistake, I can go to the brig for what he wanted me to do.

Explain in DETAIL what the first amendment has to do with the Oath of a Military officer?

The one that say that we are to support and defend the Constitution. Not a word about supporting the CIC

So you do not SUPPORT your superiors? What exactly do you do then RETARD?

So obeying orders is not support? It is not defend? Where did you serve Mickey Mouse club? When one obeys they FOLLOW, the faithfully serve and do as told. Further they interpret orders and carry out the INTENT of the President in all things.

No, obeying orders is not the same as supporting. I can do what I am told without supporting the one telling me to do it. And I can refuse to do what I am told to do if it is an unlawful order. As a young LCpl I had a SSgt tell me to falsity a log book to cover our asses for a mistake I made. I told the SSgt to kiss my ass, I can only get yelled out for a mistake, I can go to the brig for what he wanted me to do.

You were never anything more than a Cub Scout kid.

The one that say that we are to support and defend the Constitution. Not a word about supporting the CIC

LOL, word games are for the weak kid.

So you were one of those people, you did not believe in supporting your superiors even though you took an oath to do so. As for Illegal orders be very specific and list for us the ILLEGAL orders President Trump has issued.

I dont have any superiors. If I did and I disagreed with them I wouldnt support them.

Explain in DETAIL what the first amendment has to do with the Oath of a Military officer?

Sure.

Wanna see it again?

Point being, the poster tried to sell this bullshit that a military vet cannot criticize the POTUS, and that's fucking BULLSHIT, because it's guaranteed by the 1A.

And again there's STILL nothing y'all mind-control fantisizers can do about that. Colin Powell can say whatever the fuck he wants. And that's unaffected by the military oath. Don't like it, tough shit.

So you were one of those people, you did not believe in supporting your superiors even though you took an oath to do so. As for Illegal orders be very specific and list for us the ILLEGAL orders President Trump has issued.
What oath says you have to support the POTUS? Are you a fake vet? I notice you call yourself Sgt but you dont know the difference between support and obey.

I dont have any superiors. If I did and I disagreed with them I wouldnt support them.
Again for the truly IGNORANT ( yes I mean YOU) As a military officer you take an oath to support your superiors.

Everyone here is your superior s*mbo.

Once again for the slow-witted ---- THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT OATH ABOUT "SUPPORT".

PROVE ME WRONG.

You were never anything more than a Cub Scout kid.

Do not be jealous just because you were not man enough to join the Corps

Again for the truly IGNORANT ( yes I mean YOU) As a military officer you take an oath to support your superiors.
Show me.

I admit you are superior at attracting lice and smelling like wet dog but thats about it.

I admit you are superior at attracting lice and smelling like wet dog but thats about it.

Boy your hatred of whitey is surpassed by only your stupidity.

Sadly, in my opinion,this is how he will be remembered.:mad-61:

"U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell holds up a vial that he said could contain anthrax as he presents evidence of Iraq's alleged weapons programs to the United Nations Security Council Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003.

He accused Iraq of hiding chemical and biological weapons and reviving their nuclear bomb project. He said it posed a grave threat to the world. After the invasion of Iraq, it emerged that reports of Saddam Hussein's WMD program were false."

nQgJO7u.jpg
Only that way by trumpanzees who cannot tell the difference between supporting our Constitution and country over their sick adoration of the orange cheeto and his orange swamp.

Forum List

Back