Colin Powell Loses His Mind

Sadly, in my opinion,this is how he will be remembered.:mad-61:

"U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell holds up a vial that he said could contain anthrax as he presents evidence of Iraq's alleged weapons programs to the United Nations Security Council Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003.

He accused Iraq of hiding chemical and biological weapons and reviving their nuclear bomb project. He said it posed a grave threat to the world. After the invasion of Iraq, it emerged that reports of Saddam Hussein's WMD program were false."

nQgJO7u.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------- 'colon powel' is a 'bush familia boy and and he sucks . But Schwartzkopf was good . He built a heckuva good 'highway of death' for 'saddams' iraqi army as they headed back to 'iraq' . .

Soooooo.... building a "highway of death" is a "good" thing on your planet.

Why am I not surprised.
--------------------------------------------------------------- i think that we just destroyed the enemy and did that destroying pretty nicely and i believe it was General Schwartzkops plan and thinking Pogo .

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

Fuck you people are stupid.

The Oath that the military takes is to support and defend the Constitution..not the country, not the POTUS

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

Bullshit. There's no such thing.

LOL,when you have any idea as to what you're talking about you should keep your mouth shut. Stupid fuck.

""I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Oaths of Enlistment and Oaths of Office - U.S. Army Center of Military History

Walked right into it. Even brought the text, excellent.

Now read your own post. It says "Constitution". Doesn't say anything about "supporting" anybody.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.
I guess you missed the part where it says "that I will OBEY the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me....."

LOL,when you have any idea as to what you're talking about you should keep your mouth shut. Stupid fuck.

""I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Now read your own post. It says "Constitution". Doesn't say anything about "supporting" anybody.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

You just got bitch slapped punk. Of course YOU never served so you never took the oath. I own your sorry ass.

Read what it says about the president kid, I love bitch slapping you because you are an ignorant fuck.

It says you'll "follow his orders" --- doesn't say anything about "support".

Yeah I knew that oath and I set you up and you took the bait. You lose, Dumbfuck

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

It also said...Obey the orders of the President of the United States.
That ain't an anybody...that is a somebody.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.
I guess you missed the part where it says "that I will OBEY the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me....."

Not in the least.

Have any idea what "obey" means?

What the fuck, is English like some foreign language for you klowns all of a sudden?

The poster tried to claim the military swears to --- and this is his word ---- SUPPORT the POTUS. Meaning POTUS can never be criticized. That's fucking bullshit, and I knew it was bullshit, and I called it AS bullshit, and after review the call STANDS.

And there ain't nothing you revisionistas can do about that. The poster was WRONG and he's still WRONG. Come back in ten minutes or three hours or a hundred years and he'll STILL be wrong.

Sadly, in my opinion,this is how he will be remembered.:mad-61:

"U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell holds up a vial that he said could contain anthrax as he presents evidence of Iraq's alleged weapons programs to the United Nations Security Council Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003.

He accused Iraq of hiding chemical and biological weapons and reviving their nuclear bomb project. He said it posed a grave threat to the world. After the invasion of Iraq, it emerged that reports of Saddam Hussein's WMD program were false."

nQgJO7u.jpg

Colin changed his first name to Colon after that.

The Oath that the military takes is to support and defend the Constitution..not the country, not the POTUS

""I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; "and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

Not in the least.

Have any idea what "obey" means?
It means FOLLOW dumb ass. It means support, it means do as you are told willingly and faithfully.

Reread it dumb ass it clearly states you OBEY the President.

Does it say to "support his Country and the Commander in Chief"? NO dumbfuck.

were you really a Marine? We take an oath to support and defend on thing, and that is not the CIC.

were you really a Marine? We take an oath to support and defend on thing, and that is not the CIC.

Apparently you are too stupid to understand the oath.

You're a stupid fuck, READ the fucking oath.

I do not need to read it, I have said it enough times to have it memorized, word for word.

There is one thing listed that we are to support and defend, and it is the Constitution.

So obeying orders is not support? It is not defend? Where did you serve Mickey Mouse club? When one obeys they FOLLOW, the faithfully serve and do as told. Further they interpret orders and carry out the INTENT of the President in all things.

You're a stupid fuck, READ the fucking oath.

I do not need to read it, I have said it enough times to have it memorized, word for word.

There is one thing listed that we are to support and defend, and it is the Constitution.

And OBEY the President. You haven't memorized shit, nor did you serve. You're just another stolen valor piece of shit. In fact we could call you Da Nang Dick.

Forum List

Back