Colin Powell Loses His Mind

So obeying orders is not support? It is not defend? Where did you serve Mickey Mouse club? When one obeys they FOLLOW, the faithfully serve and do as told. Further they interpret orders and carry out the INTENT of the President in all things.

No, obeying orders is not the same as supporting. I can do what I am told without supporting the one telling me to do it. And I can refuse to do what I am told to do if it is an unlawful order. As a young LCpl I had a SSgt tell me to falsity a log book to cover our asses for a mistake I made. I told the SSgt to kiss my ass, I can only get yelled out for a mistake, I can go to the brig for what he wanted me to do.
So you were one of those people, you did not believe in supporting your superiors even though you took an oath to do so. As for Illegal orders be very specific and list for us the ILLEGAL orders President Trump has issued.

Once again for the slow-witted ---- THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT OATH ABOUT "SUPPORT".

PROVE ME WRONG.
Look you fucking MORON when you are agreeing to OBEY and FOLLOW the orders of someone you are agreeing to SUPPORT them, pretty simple concept I bet even a 7 year old could understand it.

So you were one of those people, you did not believe in supporting your superiors even though you took an oath to do so. As for Illegal orders be very specific and list for us the ILLEGAL orders President Trump has issued.

I did not take an oath to do so, I took an oath to SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

I took an oath to follow the orders given to me, and I did that when they were lawful orders.

I did not say that Trump gave any unlawful orders, to try and read a bit more careful. Colin Powell has done nothing to go against the Oath he took.

So obeying orders is not support? It is not defend? Where did you serve Mickey Mouse club? When one obeys they FOLLOW, the faithfully serve and do as told. Further they interpret orders and carry out the INTENT of the President in all things.

No, obeying orders is not the same as supporting. I can do what I am told without supporting the one telling me to do it. And I can refuse to do what I am told to do if it is an unlawful order. As a young LCpl I had a SSgt tell me to falsity a log book to cover our asses for a mistake I made. I told the SSgt to kiss my ass, I can only get yelled out for a mistake, I can go to the brig for what he wanted me to do.

You were never anything more than a Cub Scout kid.

Do not be jealous just because you were not man enough to join the Corps

(smile) Son you've no idea ;)

Obey is not the same as support dumbass.
So you do not SUPPORT your superiors? What exactly do you do then RETARD?
I dont have any superiors. If I did and I disagreed with them I wouldnt support them.

Everyone here is your superior s*mbo.
I admit you are superior at attracting lice and smelling like wet dog but thats about it.

Boy your hatred of whitey is surpassed by only your stupidity.
Go shave your body fur and get a dictionary so you can understand what support and obey means.

Reread it dumb ass it clearly states you OBEY the President.
Obey is not the same as support dumbass.
I dont have any superiors. If I did and I disagreed with them I wouldnt support them.

I admit you are superior at attracting lice and smelling like wet dog but thats about it.

I think you're confusing me with someone you sleep very close to.

Fuck you people are stupid.

The Oath that the military takes is to support and defend the Constitution..not the country, not the POTUS

Go reread what we call the "First Amendment".

Go read the oath we took when we enlisted.

The one that say that we are to support and defend the Constitution. Not a word about supporting the CIC

LOL, word games are for the weak kid.

They are not word games you moron, the Oath was written that way for specifically, because the Constitution takes precedent over all else, including the POTUS.

I did not take an oath to do so, I took an oath to SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

I took an oath to follow the orders given to me, and I did that when they were lawful orders.

I did not say that Trump gave any unlawful orders, to try and read a bit more careful. Colin Powell has done nothing to go against the Oath he took.
So you do NOT support your superiors? Did you EVER attend any advanced courses in the military? Hell even basic ones teach the concept that YOU SUPPORT all legal orders from superiors.

The one that say that we are to support and defend the Constitution. Not a word about supporting the CIC

They are not word games you moron, the Oath was written that way for specifically, because the Constitution takes precedent over all else, including the POTUS.

Yawn. There is a reason the President was put in the same oath as the Constitution.

NO one is arguing other wise dumb ass, meanwhile you deny all reality when you claim you do not support your superiors.

So you do NOT support your superiors? Did you EVER attend any advanced courses in the military? Hell even basic ones teach the concept that YOU SUPPORT all legal orders from superiors.

And I did that for all 20 years, 1 month and 3 days that I was in the Marines.

I love how you just changed it from supporting the superiors to supporting their orders. It is not the same things you know.

You keep making that claim but unless you provide some supporting evidence its just a claim.

I think you're confusing me with someone you sleep very close to.
I dont sleep close to white guys. On occasion I have slept next to someone you are close to that rhymes with other.

Get your "other" some A-1000, it'll help.

I love how you just changed it from supporting the superiors to supporting their orders. It is not the same things you know.

If you WERE in you were an "in the rear with the gear" guy. Nobody would get in a hole with you.

Yes it is dumb fuck, You can not support orders of people you do not support also. EVERY NCO SNCO and assume Officer course teaches that basic principle.

Once again for the slow-witted ---- THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT OATH ABOUT "SUPPORT".

PROVE ME WRONG.
Look you fucking MORON when you are agreeing to OBEY and FOLLOW the orders of someone you are agreeing to SUPPORT them, pretty simple concept I bet even a 7 year old could understand it.
If Trump ordered you to eat sh!t, would you ask for hot sauce?

Yawn. There is a reason the President was put in the same oath as the Constitution.
There is a reason support and obey have 2 different meanings as well.

PROVE ME WRONG.
That would not be a legal order dumb ass.

PROVE ME WRONG.
He is a Drumpfsexual. Of course he would.

Forum List

Back