Colorado creates Ministry of Truth to Censor “Factually Inaccurate Data”

All thinkers are able to discern on their own what is fact reality, This policy is an admission that the emoters of Colorado can’t do that and must have government do it for them for their own good and other bullshit blah blah blah

None of the high profile media sources covered the nazi like demonstration on a NY subway where masked protestors demanded that Jews raise their hand and exit the subway. Here we are in a blue state, like Colorado where the regime creates a ministry of propaganda that supports only democrat party rhetoric and threatens to jail people with other opinions and there is no criticism in the media. Anybody wonder how Hitler was able to gain a foothold in Germany?

Colorado has turned into a super-blue sewer to rival CA and NY . It doesn't appear this law actually imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.

I don't give a shit if it's Democrats or Republicans in control, the Government is the worst entity to decide what is a lie.

I'm not a partisan hack like yourself I don't trust Government no matter who is in charge. Only a moron is selective with their distrust based on political party.
I am intelligent enough to understand policy.

Because things are provable/disprovable you dumb piece of shit. You support your lies being spread.
Science proves a man wearing a dress is not a woman but I guarantee the ministry of truth would remove anything that says it is.

Paranoid delusional. That is my diagnosis.
Nope I'm not one of the sheep. Nothing in the history of the world has been made better by more Government. I'm guessing you are one of those morons whose trust is dependent on which party is in control ?

For those who don't know, CO is so blue it even has an admitted gay man as governor and he has been allowed to adopt kids!!!! It is a sewer state like CA and NY.

Colorado has turned into a super-blue sewer to rival CA and NY . It doesn't appear this law actually imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.

Straight from the John Birch Society. Gosh, I guess every bit of it is true.

Forum List

Back