Colorado has gone off the deep end...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Read for yourself...these people are NUTS!

Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists After Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Bills

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Department of Public Safety has updated an online statement advising female students to consider a variety of unusual actions if they are attacked, including vomiting, urinating and claiming that they are menstruating.

The advisory was updated Monday evening, just hours after the Colorado state House of Representatives passed a package of gun control bills that includes one that would make it illegal for people with concealed weapons permits to carry guns on the campuses of public universities. The bills still have to go to the state Senate and governor.

Some of the pieces of advice which were updated Monday evening on the university's public safety website are ones that many would find familiar, from running away without looking back to "yelling, hitting or biting" your attacker.

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.

4. Don't take time to look back; just get away.

5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.

6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate."

Yes...like pissing on a guy!

Whoever wrote this shit has got to be the most uneducated, simplistic, misguided prick in Colorado.

I predict another mass shooting on a Colorado campus within the coming year.

FCOL..

At least tell them to get a tazer...

No guy can keep it up with 50k volts running through him.

This why I changed to from Democrat (I voted for Obama twice) to Independent, I now consider myself a full fledged Libertarian.

Also, repeal the 17th Amendment and fix gerrymandering. Train every young man at the age of 18 to use a current standard military issue rifle for 12 weeks before signing the Selective Service, then send him home with that rifle for free. Allow for any WOMAN who wishes to join the Selective Service to also receive 12 weeks of free military training and a free rifle.

Have fun!

I remain progressive on one issue, Healthcare, otherwise I'm entirely estranged from the Democratic Party now.

Read for yourself...these people are NUTS!

Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists After Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Bills

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Department of Public Safety has updated an online statement advising female students to consider a variety of unusual actions if they are attacked, including vomiting, urinating and claiming that they are menstruating.

The advisory was updated Monday evening, just hours after the Colorado state House of Representatives passed a package of gun control bills that includes one that would make it illegal for people with concealed weapons permits to carry guns on the campuses of public universities. The bills still have to go to the state Senate and governor.

Some of the pieces of advice which were updated Monday evening on the university's public safety website are ones that many would find familiar, from running away without looking back to "yelling, hitting or biting" your attacker.

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.

4. Don't take time to look back; just get away.

5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.

6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate."

Yes...like pissing on a guy!

Whoever wrote this shit has got to be the most uneducated, simplistic, misguided prick in Colorado.

I predict another mass shooting on a Colorado campus within the coming year.

Because of course, all of this is worse than pulling out a .38 snubbie and blasting the asshole to oblivion.

Silly peasants.

Colorado will be soon be known as the "rape capital of the world".

If you're a female living in Colorado, you should seriously consider moving to a different state, that allows you to defend yourself with BULLETS instead of urine, vomit, menstrual discharge, biting, hitting, yelling, and threats.

I'm sure the Democrats in Colorado must be proud.

If a woman gets attacked she should pull out her gun and eliminate the attacker. That would be the intelligent thing to do.

So what else did they suggest? Pepper spray I'm sure, but not carrying a gun, that's insanity, also a symptom of the retrogade macho idiotic stance that PRODUCES rapists. Not to mention our ongoing abuse of all kinds epidemic, nor our misinformation based ugly American Pub dupe loudmouth violence first attitude. LOL

Last edited:
So what else did they suggest? Pepper spray I'm sure, but not carrying a gun, that's insanity, also a symptom of the retrogade macho idiotic stance that PRODUCES rapists. Not to mention our ongoing abuse of all kinds epidemic, nor our misinformation based ugly American Pub dupe loudmouth violence first attitude. LOL

So much nothing, in so many words.

If a woman gets attacked she should pull out her gun and eliminate the attacker. That would be the intelligent thing to do.

...but on Colorado campuses, nobody can carry a firearm....except for criminals and crazy people.

I'm sure who is the most looney...the liberals or the Evangelicals. Either way, Colorado sucks...big time!:eek:

...but on Colorado campuses, nobody can carry a firearm....except for criminals and crazy people.

I'm sure who is the most looney...the liberals or the Evangelicals. Either way, Colorado sucks...big time!:eek:

Except that's completely incorrect.

CC is allowed on campuses in Colorado. The bill you're talking about hasn't passed yet, and it won't.

#9: Blame the victim.

Thanks, progressives.

Progressives? You have absolutely no clue about Colorado Springs, CO. It is the most far right wing regressive town I have ever been in. I used to own property in Pueblo. I sold it when I saw how incredibly red neck CO Springs was. Almost like a neo-Nazi haven.

Colorado is a mix. Primarily a western conservative place that has a large influx of Californians and easterners who occupy Denver and the surrounding metro area.

What about the 65% of Americans that don't own guns?
Owning and carrying guns are choices. So far as I know, Kennesaw, Georgia is the only place that requires a gun in each home...and it has the lower crime rates compared to any other place except Mars.:clap2:

Colorado is a mix. Primarily a western conservative place that has a large influx of Californians and easterners who occupy Denver and the surrounding metro area.
That explains it!

Except that's completely incorrect.

CC is allowed on campuses in Colorado. The bill you're talking about hasn't passed yet, and it won't.

Oh, the knee jerk reaction to Newtown and Obama's slick talking salesmanship has got legislators all over the country calling for drastic actions (that will do little if anything positive in stopping gun violence.) It's all lip service, but it is happening.

Forum List

Back