COLORISM: The hidden prejudice of Black people against other Black people.

White people wouldn't criticize these people because of the color of their skin. It might have something to do with their poor dental hygiene and their general filthiness.
But they would if they were not white.

No doubt there are other racists on this board, many of them make no secret of it and admit it freely. The ones I call bullshit on are the hypocritical ones, like you, who won't admit it. LOL, take off your beer goggles, the truth will set you free.
you have no idea what racism is do you?....you are getting slapped around because you cant seem to prove anything you have said......prove i am a racist or go back to the disney forum,you might fare better....

you have no idea what racism is do you?....you are getting slapped around because you cant seem to prove anything you have said......prove i am a racist or go back to the disney forum,you might fare better....
Just for you, moron. Definition of racism | Dictionary.com Pay particular attention to number 4. As for slapping around, you're on the internet, keyboard warrior, there is no slapping here. Violence, such a nasty shallow thing to resort to.

Just for you, moron. Definition of racism | Dictionary.com Pay particular attention to number 4. As for slapping around, you're on the internet, keyboard warrior, there is no slapping here. Violence, such a nasty shallow thing to resort to.
no 4 racial or ethnic prejudice or intolerance.
ok i said i lived in a Mexican neighborhood for 50 years....have 3 black men married into the family....openly state i have black blood in me......were is the intolerance?....

Number 4 is prejudice. Prejudice is pre judging with no evidence. You were called a racist after you provided evidence of your racism.

Webster's definition of racism:

Definition of racist

(Entry 1 of 2)
: of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as
a: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular raceracist speechracist viewsa racist person.
b: of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of anotherracist laws/policiesa racist societyIn contrast, people of color in a racist system always face headwinds.— Claire Gillespie

racist
noun
plural racists
Definition of racist (Entry 2 of 2)
: a person who is racist : someone who holds the belief that race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

ok i said i lived in a Mexican neighborhood for 50 years....have 3 black men married into the family....openly state i have black blood in me......were is the intolerance?....

CA is an idiot.

Racism can be directed at others than just POC, as you and your racist bigot buddies so aptly demonstrate.

no you said it now prove it....or are you trying to do a dance to get out of here?..........you told me pay attention to no 4....i did, now show me how intolerant i am of other people because of skin color?.........
You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. You have been intolerant of me and my views throughout this entire thread. I have shown where you demonstrate your racism since the beginning of this thread when you feel that you deserve an award because "people think I'm Mexican" and "I have three black members who have married into my family" and "I have black blood" All of that is racist bigotry. I'll let that sink in for a moment--it might do some good, but I seriously doubt. Now run along and gaslight someone else. I'm done with your ignorance.

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. You have been intolerant of me and my views throughout this entire thread. I have shown where you demonstrate your racism since the beginning of this thread when you feel that you deserve an award because "people think I'm Mexican" and "I have three black members who have married into my family" and "I have black blood" All of that is racist bigotry. I'll let that sink in for a moment--it might do some good, but I seriously doubt. Now run along and gaslight someone else. I'm done with your ignorance.
lol....i have been intolerant of your views?....what views is that?.....that you are a fucking bigot?....yea run along pussy .....im sure i will see you again.....

Forum List

Back