Comey Testimony

Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.
I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

They are legal documents. I guess the individual panel members are free to decide how much weight they give them, but there is no doubt that they are legal documents.

Now in progress!

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
even if he ordered it, it is within the authority of a president. k?

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.
It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.

Let me know if the one that the liberals liked, then hated, then liked again if he admits that he colluded with Trump with the russians as their pathetic lying kuuunt in a pants suit and the media repeated for six months which caused Colberts crowd to cheer when he was fired and then booed immediately after Colbert told them to boooooo.

Comey admitted to a crime! He made notes for self protection, by law must be turned over and he did not. Shit just got real.
It is alarming that a sitting FBI director would feel compelled to create documents to protect both himself & the FBI from a sitting president.
True! And by law if he felt threatened he was supposed to report it. Comey broke the law!

Comey told Sessions not to leave him alone with the president, so no he did not break the law..

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.
It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.
While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

he already stated the news articles coming out were wrong, regarding the FBI.

While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.

Now in progress!

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.
Right. What the hell??? Is Comey flipping on us?

Hmm, well I had to pay a ticket the other day. Next time I'll take some notes to get out of it. This is nothing more then Warner leading this queer through his testimony money the year before midterms. This is a dance nothing more.

I had neighbors who let their 3 dogs bark all day long right out my bedroom window.

I did end up calling the police who told me to take notes on everything ( document everything )
because it is considered to be a legal tool in the courtrooms..

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.
Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

Hmm, well I had to pay a ticket the other day. Next time I'll take some notes to get out of it. This is nothing more then Warner leading this queer through his testimony money the year before midterms. This is a dance nothing more.

I had neighbors who let their 3 dogs bark all day long right out my bedroom window.

I did end up calling the police who told me to take notes on everything ( document everything )
because it is considered to be a legal tool in the courtrooms..
That's true. Cotemporaneous notes bear more weight than mere memory but they are not the be all and the end all. They are still subject to attack.

Now in progress!

Did he "let it go?"

Comey even said, as did others, that The President did not, NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted.

And Quote, The President even went further saying that:

"If there was someone doing something WRONG, I would like to know about it."

And not only that, Comey completed the Investigation, and used The Illegal Surveillance Conducted by The Obama Regime to Exonerate him.

"No Evidence Of Illicit Activities." QUOTE: JAMES COMEY FBI DIRECTOR.

The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

He didn't even try to stop Comey from testifying today.

When you wiretap a guy and an entire campaign for months and come up empty, and commit felonies to do so, commit felonies to release classified information, commit felonies to unmask, YOU are THE CRIMINAL, NOT THE GUY YOU WIRETAPPED!

Phuck you assholes.....you deserve the abuse you are getting and you will deserve the ass kicking you will get in 2018.

Last edited:
Now in progress!

Did he let it go?
He even said, as did others, that The President NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted. And Quote, The President even went further saying that if there was someone doing something WRONG, he wanted to know about it..
And not only that, Comey completed the Investigation, and used The Illegal Surveillance Conducted by The Obama Regime to Exonerate him.
"No Evidence Of Illicit Activities." The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

When you wiretap a guy and an entire campaign for months and come up empty, and commit felonies to do so, commit felonies to release classified information, commit felonies to unmask, YOU are THE CRIMINAL, NOT THE GUY YOU WIRETAPPED!
He said he was not asked to drop the investigation into Russia. He also said he was asked by the president to drop the investigation into Flynn.

The republicans are desperately trying to make Trump look good. You can't polish a lying turd.

Now in progress!

You're conflating the overall investigation into colluding with Russia; and the investigation into Flynn. Comey really did say he was asked to drop the latter.

Now in progress!

Did he "let it go?"

He even said, as did others, that The President did not, NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted.

The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

Phuck you assholes.....you deserve the abuse you are getting and you will deserve the ass kicking you will get in 2018.
Oh look Willow thinks that his president being a chronic liar is no big deal.
Nice standards you got that.

Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

So now you are claiming Comey committed a Felony punishable by 3 years in prison for failure to report an attempt at Obstructing Justice?
LMFAO. I should have put you on Ignore a long time ago.

Now in progress!

Did he "let it go?"

Comey even said, as did others, that The President did not, NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

The news heard around the world: The president of the United States is petrified of the Russian investigation and was willling to be charged with obstruction of justice to try to stop it.

Only in Deplorable land would that be good news..

No, he said he thinks he might have been. In other words 'he didn't really, but I could take it that way'.
Now in progress!

Did he let it go?
He even said, as did others, that The President NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted. And Quote, The President even went further saying that if there was someone doing something WRONG, he wanted to know about it..
"No Evidence Of Illicit Activities." The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

He said he was not asked to drop the investigation into Russia. He also said he was asked by the president to drop the investigation into Flynn.

So now you are claiming Comey committed a Felony punishable by 3 years in prison for failure to report an attempt at Obstructing Justice?
LMFAO. I should have put you on Ignore a long time ago.
You have no sense of right or wrong. What went wrong in your life to make you so amoral?

Forum List

Back