Comey Testimony

It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.
While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.
Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

So now you are claiming Comey committed a Felony punishable by 3 years in prison for failure to report an attempt at Obstructing Justice?
LMFAO. I should have put you on Ignore a long time ago.
Who said he didn't report it? He shared his notes with his staff. Who said he believed it rose to the level of obstruction at that time? You're making shit up, better known as a strawman.

Actually, what would he be obstructing, since he wasn't under investigation. And by law, he should have let doj know, if he truly felt it.
Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.
While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.
Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

So now you are claiming Comey committed a Felony punishable by 3 years in prison for failure to report an attempt at Obstructing Justice?
Who said he didn't report it? He shared his notes with his staff. Who said he believed it rose to the level of obstruction st that time? You're making shit up, better known as a strawman.

No, he said he thinks he might have been. In other words 'he didn't really, but I could take it that way'.
Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.
I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??
Did he let it go?
He even said, as did others, that The President NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted. And Quote, The President even went further saying that if there was someone doing something WRONG, he wanted to know about it..
And not only that, Comey completed the Investigation, and used The Illegal Surveillance Conducted by The Obama Regime to Exonerate him.
"No Evidence Of Illicit Activities." The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

When you wiretap a guy and an entire campaign for months and come up empty, and commit felonies to do so, commit felonies to release classified information, commit felonies to unmask, YOU are THE CRIMINAL, NOT THE GUY YOU WIRETAPPED!
He said he was not asked to drop the investigation into Russia. He also said he was asked by the president to drop the investigation into Flynn.

Yah especially when The President follows up with "If there was someone doing something wrong, I would like to know about it."

Nothing says I order you to stop The Investigation than that!

LMFAO.

Phucking Desperate Pole Smokers.

Did anyone check out the captions on CNN?

If they were all shot, I would love it

No, he said he thinks he might have been. In other words 'he didn't really, but I could take it that way'.
Now in progress!

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??
Did he let it go?
He even said, as did others, that The President NOR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF ever asked for the investigation to be halted. And Quote, The President even went further saying that if there was someone doing something WRONG, he wanted to know about it..
And not only that, Comey completed the Investigation, and used The Illegal Surveillance Conducted by The Obama Regime to Exonerate him.
"No Evidence Of Illicit Activities." The President HAS THE AUTHORITY to STOP ANY INVESTIGATION by claiming EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

When you wiretap a guy and an entire campaign for months and come up empty, and commit felonies to do so, commit felonies to release classified information, commit felonies to unmask, YOU are THE CRIMINAL, NOT THE GUY YOU WIRETAPPED!
He said he was not asked to drop the investigation into Russia. He also said he was asked by the president to drop the investigation into Flynn.
Now you're just making shit up of hearing what you want to hear. Comey said Trump asked him to "drop" the FBI investigation into Flynn...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

IMG_0614.JPG

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

Hmm, well I had to pay a ticket the other day. Next time I'll take some notes to get out of it. This is nothing more then Warner leading this queer through his testimony money the year before midterms. This is a dance nothing more.

I had neighbors who let their 3 dogs bark all day long right out my bedroom window.

I did end up calling the police who told me to take notes on everything ( document everything )
because it is considered to be a legal tool in the courtrooms..

I can see that. Maybe he would use them to compare to other neighbors who complained over say a month. Then in court when charges are brought (none have with Trump) the DA may use them to make sure all his witnesses are on the same page, it I doubt highly they would be considered evidence. Even if they were, none of Comeys people back him on it. No one but Comey will say anything different.

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.
It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Well you are not hearing properly or telling lies. He has now been asked a few times the same thing and he has said repeatedly that he was never under any pressure to drop any investigation.

Actually, what would he be obstructing, since he wasn't under investigation. And by law, he should have let doj know, if he truly felt it.

Who said he didn't report it? He shared his notes with his staff. Who said he believed it rose to the level of obstruction st that time? You're making shit up, better known as a strawman.
Obstruction, and I'm not saying this is, is interfering or lying in any FBI investigation, regardless of whom the targets are. You'll recall Scooter Libby being charged and prosecuted for obstructing the case into who leaked Valerie Plame's identity, even though Armitage, and not Libby, was the leaker.

That is not what he was required to do.

Who said he didn't report it? He shared his notes with his staff. Who said he believed it rose to the level of obstruction at that time? You're making shit up, better known as a strawman.

Again, lies. No staff has come forward and a potential star witness for a special investigator is in front of congress saying he was under no pressure but he was, that there was and is not criminal investigation, but there is and he has memos to prove it. Y'all will be very disappointed here soon.

Well you are not hearing properly or telling lies. He has now been asked a few times the same thing and he has said repeatedly that he was never under any pressure to drop any investigation.
Comey's own words...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Loyalty to The Law, The United States and The Commander IN CHIEF to carry out LAWFUL ORDERS are actually required as an Oath of Office for an FBI director.
Comey in his past 8 years has proven he only had Loyalty to The Obama Regime, so The President was feeling Comey out to see if he was a Partisan Hack, but he didn't need to bother with that.

All he had to do was look at Comey's career looking the other way when people like Obama, Holder, Lynch, Koskinen, Clapper, Lerner and Clinton committed multiple felonies, but not only did he "look the other way" he phucking actively participated in cover ups and cleanup operations.

And he said it was unusual to have a one on one, yet had 2 with Obama, and found nothing unusual about those. Lol

Now in progress!

Are you stupid or just lying, Fawn?

"I HOPE you can let this go?"

You fucking Nazis....
And Comey took that to mean Trump was asking him to drop the Flynn investigation. Which Comey described as, "disturbing."

Now in progress!

Did he let it go?

WAS THAT EVER DONE?

NO!

Now you're just making shit up of hearing what you want to hear. Comey said Trump asked him to "drop" the FBI investigation into Flynn...

Now go back and post his opening comment to Burr and Warner as well as Feinstein I think when he was directly asked if trump was under any investigation and if trump or any trump person tried to get him to drop the investigation. He said no. Again.

Forum List

Back