Common Sense & Mass Murder

The real elephant in the room that the left wants, but won't really admit is they don't want guns period. They want us to be like Europe where guns are pretty much outlawed. That really is the ONLY real way to cut back on these types of killings.

But they know we won't change the Constitution so "common sense" gun legislation is their mantra now. Even though they haven't proposed or done anything that has been or would be effective in stopping these kinds of attacks.

The real elephant in the room that the left wants, but won't really admit is they don't want guns period. They want us to be like Europe where guns are pretty much outlawed. That really is the ONLY real way to cut back on these types of killings.

But they know we won't change the Constitution so "common sense" gun legislation is their mantra now. Even though they haven't proposed or done anything that has been or would be effective in stopping these kinds of attacks.

common sense gun control is also the motto or the republicans,,,

just sayin,,,

just sayin,,,

We uphold the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, a natural inalienable right that predates the Constitution and is secured by the Second Amendment. Lawful gun ownership enables Americans to exercise their God-given right of self-defense for the safety of their homes, their loved ones, and their communities.

We salute the Republican Congress for defending the right to keep and bear arms by preventing the President from installing a new liberal majority on the Supreme Court. The confirmation to the Court of additional anti-gun justices would eviscerate the Second Amendment’s fundamental protections. Already, local officials in the nation’s capital and elsewhere are defying the Court’s decisions upholding an individual right to bear arms as affirmed by the Supreme Court in Heller and McDonald. We support firearm reciprocity legislation to recognize the right of law-abiding Americans to carry firearms to protect themselves and their families in all 50 states. We support constitutional carry statutes and salute the states that have passed them. We oppose ill-conceived laws that would restrict magazine capacity or ban the sale of the most popular and common modern rifle. We also oppose any effort to deprive individuals of their right to keep and bear arms without due process of law.

We condemn frivolous lawsuits against gun manufacturers and the current Administration’s illegal harassment of firearm dealers. We oppose federal licensing or registration of law-abiding gun owners, registration of ammunition, and restoration of the ill-fated Clinton gun ban. We call for a thorough investigation — by a new Republican administration — of the deadly “Fast and Furious” operation perpetrated by Department of Justice officials who approved and allowed illegal sales of guns to known violent criminals

just sayin,,,

We uphold the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, a natural inalienable right that predates the Constitution and is secured by the Second Amendment. Lawful gun ownership enables Americans to exercise their God-given right of self-defense for the safety of their homes, their loved ones, and their communities.

We salute the Republican Congress for defending the right to keep and bear arms by preventing the President from installing a new liberal majority on the Supreme Court. The confirmation to the Court of additional anti-gun justices would eviscerate the Second Amendment’s fundamental protections. Already, local officials in the nation’s capital and elsewhere are defying the Court’s decisions upholding an individual right to bear arms as affirmed by the Supreme Court in Heller and McDonald. We support firearm reciprocity legislation to recognize the right of law-abiding Americans to carry firearms to protect themselves and their families in all 50 states. We support constitutional carry statutes and salute the states that have passed them. We oppose ill-conceived laws that would restrict magazine capacity or ban the sale of the most popular and common modern rifle. We also oppose any effort to deprive individuals of their right to keep and bear arms without due process of law.

We condemn frivolous lawsuits against gun manufacturers and the current Administration’s illegal harassment of firearm dealers. We oppose federal licensing or registration of law-abiding gun owners, registration of ammunition, and restoration of the ill-fated Clinton gun ban. We call for a thorough investigation — by a new Republican administration — of the deadly “Fast and Furious” operation perpetrated by Department of Justice officials who approved and allowed illegal sales of guns to known violent criminals

you are aware the latest gun control law came from republicans???

and tell me one major gun law the GOP repealed???

and didnt the republicans stop the reciprocity law from getting passed???

and they are for back ground checks just as much as democrats,,,

sorry but their actions speak louder than their words,,,

and I noticed you failed to bring up the true original intent of the 2nd amendment,,,

The shooter according to news reports cut through a back fence to avoid security checkpoints legally purchased the gun in Nevada where background checks are required on all gun purchases unless you have a valid CCW permit. So forgive me but I’m not sure what common sense gun law would have prevented this.

In fact, every "common sense" law mindlessly demanded by the anti-gun loons failed to prevent this shooting.
Why?
Because laws cannot prevent people from breaking another law.

DUH! I have noted in all my posts that common sense laws are not a panacea, for there will always be monsters and people like you who support them.

You and trump and the NRA and 2aguy and others who bristle by those who call for common sense gun legislation are culpable, i.e. morally guilty of every death by every monster in every event of mass murder.

Please give us a common sense gun law that would have prevented this from happening.

I can't, of course this is the ump-teenth time this stupid comment has been asked. Look up the word panacea and read this:

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

Maybe now I won't be asked your stupid question again and again and again.

The shooter according to news reports cut through a back fence to avoid security checkpoints legally purchased the gun in Nevada where background checks are required on all gun purchases unless you have a valid CCW permit. So forgive me but I’m not sure what common sense gun law would have prevented this.

In fact, every "common sense" law mindlessly demanded by the anti-gun loons failed to prevent this shooting.
Why?

DUH! I have noted in all my posts that common sense laws are not a panacea, for there will always be monsters and people like you who support them.

You and trump and the NRA and 2aguy and others who bristle by those who call for common sense gun legislation are culpable, i.e. morally guilty of every death by every monster in every event of mass murder.

Please give us a common sense gun law that would have prevented this from happening.

I can't, of course this is the ump-teenth time this stupid comment has been asked. Look up the word panacea and read this:

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

Maybe now I won't be asked your stupid question again and again and again.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Why not reevaluate the 1st Amendment and the 5th Amendment for that matter? Hell, reevaluate the whole freaking Bill of Rights if you think you can get a couple of votes from ignorant Americans. It's a sad thing that three Americans were gunned down by a maniac but nobody seems to care about the hundreds of people murdered in Commings Baltimore.

The 6 year old, 13 year old and a young man murdered by a gun lost their right to life, liberty and happiness.

It's past time to reevaluate the Second Amendment, and to face the reality that the majority of members of Congress put their job security first, in spite of the costs in blood and treasure that their inaction allows. There is enough ambiguity in the wording of the 2nd to allow Congress, and/or State Legislatures or City Councils to pass regulations which protect the people they represent.

Then let the NRA go broke defending their outdated policies.
“It's past time to reevaluate the Second Amendment…”

That’s already happened – it’s called Heller/McDonald.

States and local jurisdictions are at liberty to enact all manner of firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – save that of banning handguns and prohibiting the carrying of concealed firearms.

This is one of many reasons why conservatives have come to loathe Heller/McDonald: where the High Court reaffirmed the fact that the Second Amendment is not unlimited, that government has the authority to place limits and restriction on the possession of firearms and the commercial sales of firearms, and that the Second Amendment right is unconnected with militia service.

So the issue isn’t Second Amendment case law; the issue is the unwillingness of lawmakers to act consistent with that case law – this is a failure of the political process, not the judicial.

Why?

What’s truly idiotic and ridiculous about the right’s position on ‘guns’ is that measures can be taken having nothing whatsoever to do with the regulation of firearms.

Indeed, conservatives will invariably resort to demagoguery and lies about ‘taking away’ guns, ‘confiscating’ guns, and ‘banning’ AR 15s when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And yet, you demand more and more and more unnecessary and admittedly ineffective restrictions on the rights of the law abiding.
There's no sense to be found in that, at all.

Why not reevaluate the 1st Amendment and the 5th Amendment for that matter? Hell, reevaluate the whole freaking Bill of Rights if you think you can get a couple of votes from ignorant Americans. It's a sad thing that three Americans were gunned down by a maniac but nobody seems to care about the hundreds of people murdered in Commings Baltimore.

Man, you guys get more stupid every post. How many people have been murdered because of the First Amendment; How many shot by the 5th Amendment.

And yet, you demand more and more and more unnecessary and admittedly ineffective restrictions on the rights of the law abiding.
There's no sense to be found in that, at all.

You lying idiot, I have not demanded anything, I have simply offered ideas, something you fear.

The 6 year old, 13 year old and a young man murdered by a gun lost their right to life, liberty and happiness.

It's past time to reevaluate the Second Amendment, and to face the reality that the majority of members of Congress put their job security first, in spite of the costs in blood and treasure that their inaction allows. There is enough ambiguity in the wording of the 2nd to allow Congress, and/or State Legislatures or City Councils to pass regulations which protect the people they represent.

theyre getting one either way

Ya wanna gun
in Brooklyn ....i make a phone call in and hour or less youd be sitting in front of a fine selection./.

Bring cash

pussy

Yep, that gun got right out there and spontaneously started shooting all by itself.
Moron.

Forum List

Back